random thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUPITERASC

Really cool language! I think it's interesting how it developed with like pointy things in the writing.
LOL I love the symbols they use to describe a male or female.

So much information :lol: Very interesting though.
I had a feeling religion was derived from something like this.
Angels were actually aliens or something.
There are many intriguing paintings depicting ancient extraterrestrial visitations.
Many of these beautiful paintings were made during the Renaissance period.
Some of them were created in medieval times while others are more recent.
What they all do have in common is that they offer an exclusive view of stunning alien flying craft
that people of that time witnessed over the skies :smile:
http://www.messagetoeagle.com/ancientaliensspaceshipspaintings.php#.V6kbfKLK_-U

01+Painting.jpg

madonnaufo2.jpg

AppLeo

Wow, that's so crazy!! Although, I feel kind of left out. If there are actually super smart humans with technology and spaceships on God knows what planets (they are God though :lol:), then I feel sad. Like darn it, if only I could be taken up there instead of being left here on Earth while we slowly destroy it.

JUPITERASC

Wow, that's so crazy!! Although, I feel kind of left out.
If there are actually super smart humans with technology and spaceships on God knows what planets (they are God though :lol:), then I feel sad.
Like darn it, if only I could be taken up there instead of being left here on Earth while we slowly destroy it.
It's interesting definitely
There's more than one piece to the puzzle as well :smile:
Strange UFO Coin from 1680 Puzzles the Experts
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/49ufo_files/03files2/1680_UFO_on_Coin.html

Coin_001.jpg

JUPITERASC

Frescos throughout Europe reveal the appearance of space ships.
This 1350 painting seems to depict a small human looking man looking over his shoulder at another flying vehicle.
His vehicle is decorated with two twinkling stars
one reminiscent of national insignia on modern aircraft :smile:
This painting hangs above the altar at the Visoki Decani Monestary in Kosovo, Yugoslavia.

ufochase2.jpg

ufocase1350.jpg

Cap

8,000 Year Old Indian City Irradiated by Atomic Blast - The Mahabharata clearly describes a catastrophic blast
that rocked the continent - Radiation is still so intense, the area is highly dangerous.
A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three-square mile area, ten miles west of Jodhpur.
Scientists are investigating the site, where a housing development was being built :smile:

For some time it has been established that there is a very high rate of birth defects and cancer
in the area under construction.
The levels of radiation there have registered so high on investigators’ gauges
that the Indian government has now cordoned off the region.
Scientists have unearthed an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating back thousands of years
from 8,000 to 12,000 years,

destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people.
One researcher estimates that the nuclear bomb used
was about the size of the ones dropped on Japan in 1945
http://ancientexplorers.com/locations/india/8000-year-old-indian-city-irradiated-by-atomic-blast/

Consider these verses from the ancient Mahabharata: http://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/maha/

…a single projectile
Charged with all the power of the Universe.
An incandescent column of smoke and flame
As bright as the thousand suns
Rose in all its splendour…
a perpendicular explosion
with its billowing smoke clouds…
…the cloud of smoke
rising after its first explosion
formed into expanding round circles
like the opening of giant parasols…
..it was an unknown weapon,
An iron thunderbolt,
A gigantic messenger of death,
Which reduced to ashes
The entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.
…The corpses were so burned
As to be unrecognisable.
The hair and nails fell out;
Pottery broke without apparent cause,
And the birds turned white.
After a few hours
All foodstuffs were infected…
…to escape from this fire
The soldiers threw themselves in streams
To wash themselves and their equipment.

Until the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
modern mankind could not imagine any weapon as horrible and devastating as those described in the ancient Indian texts.
Yet they very accurately described the effects of an atomic explosion.
Radioactive poisoning will make hair and nails fall out.
Immersing oneself in water gives some respite, though it is not a cure.

There are several possible dates for Kurukshetra battle. According to Mahabharata, battle occurred in the year when Mars on Antares, after performing retrograde motion earlier that year, came into opposition with Saturn on Aldebaran and there was also a Solar eclipse on Antares later that year. Only 3067 B.C. matches all the criteria.

tropical chart for Mars/Saturn opposition, according to my software July 20th 3067 B.C., Kurukshetra

kurukshetra_t.jpg

sidereal chart

kurukshetra_s.jpg

According to some renowned experts, battle actually started on November 22nd 3067 B.C. Mahabharata has been widely accepted as a myth, but what if we are dealing with accurate historical records? Krishna's legendary city of Dwaraka has been found underwater in 1983, just as Mahabharata describes it. Indian government stopped excavations without any reasonable explanation.

Interesting documentary on underwater cities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va0BIqfzpvo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRq56cWLyZQ

Kitchy

Banned
Jupiter's channeling Godly spirit. Me like.

I was just perusing Serbian poetry - trying to find one for Tik and Tessie in spirit - the intelligent confident Serbian woman.

Then somehow I came upon this footage of the Serbian men's water polo team :love: because it's an Olympic year - survival of the fittest and all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyT84gxniaw

Explaining to me why strong intelligent women are always on the defense or offense.

I won't even mention the Serb chess players I've gone up against on chess.com ~ a whole bigger story.

Serb women are the bomb! I think Fensi is Serbian too. Like Tik and Tessie too. More please... <3

Tres mujeres fuertes.
Viva las mujeres fuertes! Viva!

Last edited:

Oddity

I hate that video. The video just makes me feel bad. What is actual freedom, honestly?? What is it that we are actually supposed to do??

You are in no way obliged to see the world the same way the guy who put together that video does.

Do something different :D

AppLeo

You are in no way obliged to see the world the same way the guy who put together that video does.

Do something different :D

Well JupiterASC posted it, so I'm assuming that I'm supposed to see that guys world view, and if I can't share his world view then I must have a problem.

Do what different?? :unsure:

AppLeo

so far as I am aware
this thread is composed of "random thoughts for the day"
that perhaps may be of interest to some if not to all
it is not a thread that orders anyone to do anything

you decide

I'm going to watch Netflix differently today.

I'm quoting Aristotle :smile:

Oh..

That's a Piscean quality--Believe It and/or Not.:smile: Also, Willing Suspension of Disbelief--is an H12 quality.

Clearly Aristotle was referring solely to Pisceans :smile:

Aristotle seems more of the 9th House/Mercury in Sag/Mercury in Cap/Mercury aspect Jupiter/Mercury aspect Saturn type of person. He doesn't seem the type to speak Pisces or talk to Pisces.

JUPITERASC

Oh..

Aristotle seems more of the 9th House/Mercury in Sag/Mercury in Cap/Mercury aspect Jupiter/Mercury aspect Saturn type of person.
He doesn't seem the type to speak Pisces or talk to Pisces.
Aristotle born 384 BC :smile:
Stagira, Chalcidice, Northern Greece
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristotle

david starling

Oh..

Aristotle seems more of the 9th House/Mercury in Sag/Mercury in Cap/Mercury aspect Jupiter/Mercury aspect Saturn type of person. He doesn't seem the type to speak Pisces or talk to Pisces.

Well, if JUPITERASC is convinced Aristotle was referring solely to Pisceans, I'm inclined to believe it and/or not!:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.