Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 02-14-2014, 06:15 AM
savanna savanna is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 273
Re: How on earth is Megan Fox a Leo Ascendant?

She gave birth to a son on Thurs. Aquarius Sun, Leo Moon

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 02-15-2014, 03:42 AM
SueLou SueLou is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 20
Re: How on earth is Megan Fox a Leo Ascendant?

theM I tend to agree with you. There can be a simplistic fixed way of thinking around what certain signs should look like. There are astrologers who say water rising signs will usually have blue or green eyes. It's childish/simple, it follows then that black or Asian people would rarely have a water sign as ascendant. Not saying that was said here, I'm just saying it gets a little dicey trying to say any person *must* look a certain way to fit their ascending sign.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SueLou For This Useful Post:
theM (02-15-2014)
  #28  
Unread 03-24-2014, 05:29 PM
Cascada Cascada is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 475
Re: How on earth is Megan Fox a Leo Ascendant?

I seriously thought she had some Scorpio in her too, but the source says that she simply said she was a Leo rising, she never stated an exact time (or did she?). Perhaps she's an early Leo rising, with the Pluto square/Saturn trine (I've seen tight aspects between Saturn/Ascendant a lot in actors/actresses). I think the way you described her though, with her physique etc, that could easily be applied to a Taurus. The things you quoted her on- that's very similar to how I express myself. I'm a Leo rising with an exact Pluto square, so maybe that's something we have in common. I think she does have obvious Leo pride, overall. Making her ascendant square Pluto, she'd have Aries as her midheaven, which I think would suit her. Anyway, she has her Sun trine Mars and her Sun square Moon... I can imagine why she gives off that intense/Mars like energy, especially since Sun rules her chart.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 04-16-2014, 10:23 AM
luke123 luke123 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 21
Re: How on earth is Megan Fox a Leo Ascendant?

I have followed megan fox. From what I have gathered from both astrology and her life path is that she is in fact has a scorpio rising. Firstly when simply researching her early childhood you can clearly see the pluto conjunct the ascendant. For example if you read this interview megan fox did for Rolling stones you can confirm her pluto rising.

Interview link: http://www.megansafox.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=279 (If the link does not work I can provide the interview once requested).

Namely to outline what is mentioned in the interview, firstly she says her birth was difficult (experienced by most who have pluto rising), secondly she says she was severely bullied at school and was called a whore for no reason (Sexuality is prominent in the physical facial features of plutonians). She says she never made friends which again is what pluto rising people are known for which is being loners. Now many of you has said she publicly appears to be a leo but that can be alternatively explained as a result of a leo midheaven. She always expresses how shy she is which is a trait of a pluto rising where they are seemingly shy.

Some charts show her to have a retrograde pluto in scorpio conjunct her scorpio ascendant that may further intensify the effects of pluto. Additionally would explain the difficulties she has faced with a retrograde planet such as pluto occupying her first house and conjunct her ascendant. If you watch any of her interviews she is very variable in her behavior where at times she is very expressive and vocal and at other times timid and shy. This is an indicator of pluto conjunct her ascendant where these people either express themselves enthusiastically however without revealing their true selves or being very seemingly shy.

People with pluto conjunct their ascendant are said to face marginalization from others. "I’ve learned that you can’t please everyone. So don’t even try it. It’s a waste of time trying to make everyone like you. Just be you. I’ve learned the hard way and in the end, some people are just so full of hate that no matter what you say or do, they’ll always have something to say. They’ll never like you. So **** them." Megan fox . The hate she has experienced indicates the pluto rising.

Small talk is also said to be avoided by first house pluto individuals "I like to cut through the BS. I don’t like small talk and I don’t like to have to be a cookie cutter." Megan Fox

Megan always mentions how insecure she is which is not a trait usually of a leo rising which is the complete opposite "I'm self-loathing, introverted, and neurotic." Megan fox.

Additionally Megan is very private in the sense that she has no social networking accounts "Im one of those people who fiercely guards their privacy, so I hate doing interviews." Megan fox. She also says she does not leave her house "I have no friends, and I never leave my house" Megan fox.


Below are links that outline the traits of pluto on the ascendant:

http://scorpioland.org/pluto-first-h...ike-a-scorpio/

http://darkstarastrology.com/pluto-ascendant-aspects/

Lastly I would just like to say these are just a collection of my personal observations I do not have concrete evidence. Please read the rolling stones interview as it is very informative and reliable, it will help you confirm her actual rising sign.

Last edited by luke123; 04-16-2014 at 10:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 04-16-2014, 11:07 AM
Cascada Cascada is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 475
Re: How on earth is Megan Fox a Leo Ascendant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke123 View Post
I have followed megan fox. From what I have gathered from both astrology and her life path is that she is in fact has a scorpio rising. Firstly when simply researching her early childhood you can clearly see the pluto conjunct the ascendant. For example if you read this interview megan fox did for Rolling stones you can confirm her pluto rising.

Interview link: http://www.megansafox.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=279 (If the link does not work I can provide the interview once requested).

Namely to outline what is mentioned in the interview, firstly she says her birth was difficult (experienced by most who have pluto rising), secondly she says she was severely bullied at school and was called a whore for no reason (Sexuality is prominent in the physical facial features of plutonians). She says she never made friends which again is what pluto rising people are known for which is being loners. Now many of you has said she publicly appears to be a leo but that can be alternatively explained as a result of a leo midheaven. She always expresses how shy she is which is a trait of a pluto rising where they are seemingly shy.

Some charts show her to have a retrograde pluto in scorpio conjunct her scorpio ascendant that may further intensify the effects of pluto. Additionally would explain the difficulties she has faced with a retrograde planet such as pluto occupying her first house and conjunct her ascendant. If you watch any of her interviews she is very variable in her behavior where at times she is very expressive and vocal and at other times timid and shy. This is an indicator of pluto conjunct her ascendant where these people either express themselves enthusiastically however without revealing their true selves or being very seemingly shy.

People with pluto conjunct their ascendant are said to face marginalization from others. "Iíve learned that you canít please everyone. So donít even try it. Itís a waste of time trying to make everyone like you. Just be you. Iíve learned the hard way and in the end, some people are just so full of hate that no matter what you say or do, theyíll always have something to say. Theyíll never like you. So **** them." Megan fox . The hate she has experienced indicates the pluto rising.

Small talk is also said to be avoided by first house pluto individuals "I like to cut through the BS. I donít like small talk and I donít like to have to be a cookie cutter." Megan Fox

Megan always mentions how insecure she is which is not a trait usually of a leo rising which is the complete opposite "I'm self-loathing, introverted, and neurotic." Megan fox.

Additionally Megan is very private in the sense that she has no social networking accounts "Im one of those people who fiercely guards their privacy, so I hate doing interviews." Megan fox. She also says she does not leave her house "I have no friends, and I never leave my house" Megan fox.


Below are links that outline the traits of pluto on the ascendant:

http://scorpioland.org/pluto-first-h...ike-a-scorpio/

http://darkstarastrology.com/pluto-ascendant-aspects/

Lastly I would just like to say these are just a collection of my personal observations I do not have concrete evidence. Please read the rolling stones interview as it is very informative and reliable, it will help you confirm her actual rising sign.

But Megan Fox is actually into astrology and she has stated herself that she is a Leo rising.
Besides, everything you just said could literally be applied to Pluto square the Ascendant/Pluto in the 4th.. I relate to her. I have Leo rising with an exact Pluto square, I feel like I'm on the same page as her for many reasons.. the attitude, the childhood, the inability to relate to others.
If you watch any of her interviews she is very variable in her behavior where at times she is very expressive and vocal and at other times timid and shy. This can easily be applied to Moon in the 1st.
Megan always mentions how insecure she is which is not a trait usually of a leo rising which is the complete opposite "I'm self-loathing, introverted, and neurotic." Megan fox. Insecure simply means she's very aware of the attention she gets, she's very aware of her body image. That is Leo rising all over. Leo rising, Moon in the 1st, ascendant ruler in 10th in Taurus.. she must feel like she's constantly under scrutiny (which is obviously the case for her).
You're judging a book by it's cover. I have Leo rising and I very rarely leave the house, too, just like her. Though she has no planets in the 4th house like I do (unless Pluto is indeed in her 4th), she does have Moon in the 1st, which must make her extra sensitive to the impressions she gets from others, she must "pick up" a lot from her environment.. it must be draining.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cascada For This Useful Post:
katydid (03-01-2016)
  #31  
Unread 04-16-2014, 11:31 AM
luke123 luke123 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 21
Re: How on earth is Megan Fox a Leo Ascendant?

Your argument is quite valid. However can you provide with a reliable source that shows her stating her rising sign to be a leo. The main reason I argue for her being a scorpio ascendant is due to the interview published in rolling stones magazine it points to the conjunction. Additionally the square aspect can make sense however is not as strong as the conjunction. I believe that she appear to be leo as a result of a midheaven in leo.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 04-16-2014, 12:38 PM
Cascada Cascada is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 475
Re: How on earth is Megan Fox a Leo Ascendant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke123 View Post
Your argument is quite valid. However can you provide with a reliable source that shows her stating her rising sign to be a leo. The main reason I argue for her being a scorpio ascendant is due to the interview published in rolling stones magazine it points to the conjunction. Additionally the square aspect can make sense however is not as strong as the conjunction. I believe that she appear to be leo as a result of a midheaven in leo.
On an astrology website, it states how she has an interest in astrology, and there's a link that shows a conversation where she is talking a little about astrology. On this site, it states she's a Leo rising with Taurus Sun.

(birth time source: http://m-fox.org/pix/displayimage.ph...046&fullsize=1 In this article Megan Fox herself talks about her interest in astrology. The interview mentions that "For the record, she is a Taurus with a Leo Rising" And as Megan Fox is into Astrology (she spoke about it on the Ellen show) it's likely that she knows her risign sign.)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 04-17-2014, 01:18 PM
luke123 luke123 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 21
Re: How on earth is Megan Fox a Leo Ascendant?

Oh okay I guess your right. Can you please explain to me the difference of pluto conjunct the ascendant and pluto square the ascendant. If its not any trouble could you be somehow elaborate most sites are very brief and vague.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 04-17-2014, 01:47 PM
Cascada Cascada is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 475
Re: How on earth is Megan Fox a Leo Ascendant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke123 View Post
Oh okay I guess your right. Can you please explain to me the difference of pluto conjunct the ascendant and pluto square the ascendant. If its not any trouble could you be somehow elaborate most sites are very brief and vague.
We're kind of gatecrashing the thread now.. If you want to discuss something else other than Megan Fox's ascendant, then we can private message?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 05-29-2014, 08:41 PM
Kannon's Avatar
Kannon Kannon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,105
Re: How on earth is Megan Fox a Leo Ascendant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kannon View Post
After a thorough investigation of her natals and progressions I can tell you that Megan Fox is in fact Leo rising - about 10* - and that her husband, Brian Austin Green's Jupiter at 9 Aqua is directly opp/cp her Asc. In addition, his North Node [23S13] is within 0*01' of exact Parallel to her 7th house (Aqua) ruler Uranus [23S14].
Just correcting for the record -- that I was wrong here too.
__________________
Kannon McAfee - The declinations guy
Expert birth chart rectification
Rising sign descriptions

Last edited by Kannon; 06-08-2015 at 06:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 06-01-2015, 01:39 PM
theM theM is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 100
Re: How on earth is Megan Fox a Leo Ascendant?

Finally the answer from her birth certificate:

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Fox,_Megan

This rising sign and Mars in conjunction look revealing to me.

But another celebrity that left most of us clueless about her Ascendant.
Eventually I can say it's just too difficult to guess someone's Ascendant in Hollywood
where people play roles constantly, with the whole make-up, plastic surgery, lights and costumes and so on.
We don't get to know the real people behind the facade.
That's maybe the problem and so it's not that bad.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 06-01-2015, 05:22 PM
MaybeNow MaybeNow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 389
Re: How on earth is Megan Fox a Leo Ascendant?

You might be able to figure it out more easily from videos where they are themselves, not from still pics or when they are acting.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 06-01-2015, 05:43 PM
savanna savanna is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 273
Re: How on earth is Megan Fox a Leo Ascendant?

Mars on the ascendant explains why people guessed Scorpio ascendant (traditional ruler of Scorpio being Mars)

She must have got the AM and PM confused with her birth time. 12:35 PM chart has Leo rising.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 06-08-2015, 06:25 PM
Kannon's Avatar
Kannon Kannon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,105
Re: How on earth is Megan Fox a Leo Ascendant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theM View Post
Finally the answer from her birth certificate:

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Fox,_Megan

This rising sign and Mars in conjunction look revealing to me.

But another celebrity that left most of us clueless about her Ascendant.
No kidding!

Quote:
Eventually I can say it's just too difficult to guess someone's Ascendant in Hollywood
where people play roles constantly, with the whole make-up, plastic surgery, lights and costumes and so on.
We don't get to know the real people behind the facade.
That's maybe the problem and so it's not that bad.
Yeah, this can be a problem in using celebrities for examples of rising signs and such, and I should know better than to take such word of mouth stuff from someone who clearly over estimates her understanding of astrology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savanna View Post
Mars on the ascendant explains why people guessed Scorpio ascendant (traditional ruler of Scorpio being Mars)

She must have got the AM and PM confused with her birth time. 12:35 PM chart has Leo rising.
Yes, and it happens more often than people would like to think. I should have known to check for both times. I've done it before.
__________________
Kannon McAfee - The declinations guy
Expert birth chart rectification
Rising sign descriptions
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Unread 03-01-2016, 02:55 AM
Alexandria22 Alexandria22 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 4
Re: How on earth is Megan Fox a Leo Ascendant?

I saw on a site that her Midheaven (reputation) is Scorpio. Remember, the Midheaven is a person's reputation, and I've noticed that a lot of people appear more like their midheavens' than their ascendants'. But I saw on another natal chart Megan has a Pisces midheaven, so who knows. I think she has a scorpio midheaven though, hence, her dark reputation.

I am scorpio sun, sag ascendant, but everyone around me, from high school, to college, to the workforce, etc talks about my style, and "elegance." Turns out it's my Libra Midheaven taking over sometimes. Elizabeth Taylor and Catherine Zeta Jones are Libran Midheavens, too.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Unread 03-01-2016, 03:00 AM
Alexandria22 Alexandria22 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 4
Re: How on earth is Megan Fox a Leo Ascendant?

I posted on a later thread on this page that I think her Midheaven (reputation) is Scorpio. Since the Midheaven is a person's reputation, they can appear way more like their Midheaven than ascendant a lot of times. I met someone recently who had a sag Midheaven and I kept thinking they were a sag ascendant like myself. They're actually a pisces ascendant. But his Midheaven was Sag. The same thing with some celebrities. Often times what I guess their sun or ascendant to be is actually their Midheaven.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Unread 03-01-2016, 08:57 AM
Arena Arena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,138
Re: How on earth is Megan Fox a Leo Ascendant?

Did you take a look at her chart before posting this?

Did you see that she has Mars conjunct her ASC?
That pretty much explains her oozing sexuality and openness about sex. She also has Pluto on her MC (I have not checked in mundo though)... so it seems that her official birth time of 00.35 fits her just perfectly.

You must always check planets on angles and tight aspects of the luminaries. They are the most important.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 03-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Alexandria22 Alexandria22 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 4
Smile Re: How on earth is Megan Fox a Leo Ascendant?

Yes! Thank you - I just knew she had Pluto (Scorpio influence) on her MC. Since the article was about her basic Ascendant, I had to remind people that the MC is very, very powerful concerning looks, often times even more so than the ascendant.

Thanks for the advice on checking luminaries though! It was just quicker to see that her MC= reputation is plutonic. I enjoy your posts on here.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Unread 03-01-2016, 11:20 PM
sibylline's Avatar
sibylline sibylline is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 2,252
Re: How on earth is Megan Fox a Leo Ascendant?

I couldn't care less about Megan Fox but I don't understand the stereotypes about Leo Rising earlier in this thread because I thought most people here understood astrology more in-depth. A Leo Rising can be private, introverted, insecure, shy, "dark", etc. I am definitely Leo Rising and I'm definitely introverted and private in person. It is important to look at the whole chart and especially the Sun's sign, house, and aspects if Leo is Rising. Leo Ascendant is quite different from Leo Sun in that sense because it has to answer to the Sun sign and if that is say a Virgo Sun in the 2nd house square Saturn, I highly doubt the person would be showy or openly confident.

In any case, it is quite often that you will find "muted" Leo Suns, Moons, and Rising. What they have in common is a need to express themselves and/or their creations (not necessarily in an ostentatious way) and a need to feel respected.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ascendant, earth, megan

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.