Graphology-Astrology

AquaScorpio

So I took a free handwriting analysis today and compared the results to my main astrological influences (sun,moon,venus,mars) and they were both VERY similar. It basically said I was an ambivert (in between being an extro and introvert) which is very much me, being pretty much a half Aquarian half Scorpio. Anyways, all the results described me accurately and matched up well with Astrology so I'd like to see if anyone else agrees. It's somewhat of a long test, maybe 15 minutes or so but well worth it.

http://www.handwritingwizard.com

AquaScorpio

Here I will provide examples of how it can relate to astrology:

"When Jake expresses an opinion on a issue he will stick to that opinion, and probably will not change his mind. In other words... Jake is stubborn. When he is wrong about something that he has decided upon, he will have trouble admitting he is wrong. Changing Jake's mind can be very difficult. Once Jake makes up his mind, he doesn't want to be confused with the facts!"

Having 7 of the planets in fixed signs, and a NN in Taurus, indicates a highly fixed or "stubborn" nature. And honestly, I don't know if it comes from the Aquarius or Scoprio side of things but I absolutely loathe admitting I'm wrong, even if I know I am.

"Jake is secretive. He has secrets which he does not wish to share with others. He intentionally conceals things about himself. He has a private side that he intends to keep that way, especially concerning certain events in his past."

Scorpio Moon anyone? Also the Mars/Pluto in Scorpio too. I'm secretive about my past, but mostly because it's in the past and the future is now.

"In reference to Jake's mental abilities, he has a very investigating and creating mind. He investigates projects rapidly because he is curious about many things. He gets involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning, but he soon must slow down and look at all the angles. He probably gets too many things going at once. When Jake slows down, then he becomes more creative than before. Since it takes time to be creative, he must slow down to do it. He then decides what projects he has time to finish. Thus he finishes at a slower pace than when he started the project.
He has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind. His mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode. He can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster. Jake can then switch into his low gear. When he is in the slower mode, he can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner. He is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip."

Sounds like a mix of Aquarius and Scorpio to me, as Scorpio likes to get to the root of things and Aquarius is a creative mind, also curious like the Scorpion. This also could be referencing my Aries Asc, as I start things off very fast, almost too fast.

"Jake is sarcastic. This is a defense mechanism designed to protect his ego when he feels hurt. He pokes people harder than he gets poked. These sarcastic remarks can be very funny. They can also be harsh, bitter, and caustic at the same time."

I got a kick out of this one as I am a highly sarcastic person and it IS my defense mechanism (passive agressive). "He pokes people harder than he gets poked." That sounds like a vengeful Scorpio to me.

"Jake is selective when picking friends. He does not trust everyone. He has a select group of people that are truly close to him, usually two or three. He is careful when choosing his inner circle of friends."

Very true, I like having only a few close friends but alot of social connections. I don't trust everyone, it is a very hard thing to gain from me. Mostly because I have been betrayed by people close to me in the past.

"For a graphologist, the spacing on the page reflects the writer's attitude toward their own world and relationship to things in his or her own space. If the inputted data was correct Jake has left lots of white space on the left side of the paper. Jake fills up the rest of the page in a normal fashion. If this is true, then Jake has a healthy relationship to the past and is ready to move on. The right side of the page represents the future and Jake is ready and willing to get started living now and planning for the future. Jake would like to leave the past behind and move on."

Sounds VERY Aquarian to me, always progressing towards the future and leaving behind the past. I hate when people bring up the past...it may have been what led to what is NOW, but it doesn't matter. The future is always in motion, but the past is set in stone.

emotionality

Oh wow! Thanks for that link and great test!.I found most of it very close to the mark and I also saw how it related to my chart as well :D I will write something up as well , probably not as detailed as yours cause of time ,but still something ^^

Last edited:

AquaScorpio

Glad you liked it...it'll be interesting to see what you came up with. Also, I write very fast and somewhat messy, which could be atrributed both to my Aries Asc and Aquarian planets.

emotionality

Aqua , I have an Aries asc as well :) I have a funny way of writing so much so that I have to force my signature to be my signature,I can choose from writing cursive or print but I usually blend them ^^

Ok I cut up the screen shot and numbed the paragraphs,typing it out would take me forever as I am a lousy typist.

*1. In my natal chart I have :sun:,:mercury:,&:venus: conjunct in :libra: as well as having :saturn: and :pluto: there . I think the first paragraph in particular the part about being the middle of the road and going to neither extreme."Weighing both side of an issue." is pretty indicative of scale balances to me :) This paragraph also talks about empathy,moodiness,and it describes someone who wears their heart on their sleeve.I have :moon: in :taurus: :opposition: :jupiter: in :scorpio: as the handle of my chart.I also have no other water in my chart besides my :northnode: in :cancer: So I think that may influence my, emotionality :whistling:

*2. A couple of my planets have progressed into :scorpio: ( :sun:&:venus::conjunct::jupiter:) and since then I have gradually withdrawn from my teenage & early young adult ways.I have become more of a homebody which I suppose is good for my north node ^^

*3.:mercury: :conjunct: :sun: :biggrin:

*4. :mercury: in :libra: :D

*5. I'm thinking :jupiter: in :scorpio: mixed with :sun: bi-quintile :moon:? The paragraph is pretty much true though.I always have an awfully hard time deciding which avenue to choose though,as such I have a to-do list 10 miles long :)

*6.I think this paragraph can relate to the more grounded aspects of my moon and MC in :capricorn:,I am not a huge risk taker and I also believe in practicality..I appreciate the beauty of dreams but I am practical in my life outlook.I also tend to see myself as good but not "good enough" and am very critical of myself , im going to go with the :sun: :opposition: my asc which also opposes my :mercury: and :venus:

*7.This should be the sarcastic paragraph.This is the one I don;t really get.I have a mean streak ( as most do ) but I am not overly sarcastic,in fact I have had to learn how to deal with sarcasm because it's not really all that natural to me.I think almost 75% of people I know speak in "sarcasm" so I have had to adapt so that I don't seem gullible or naive.Which at times,I can be both,I just know better now.Maybe it ties in with brashness of any sort.:mars: in :sagittarius: perhaps :trine: my ASC ?

*8.Maybe at one point I was more trusting than I am now :) I can see in a perfect world where I didn't have to worry about all the what ifs and peoples motivations.The creative bit :venus: in :libra: maybe

*9.I think you can't change the past but that it's important to learn from it :D I perhaps think about the future , ahem worry about the future too much ..I am not sure what I can attribute this to since I have very little Aquarius in my chart ^^

I love the little symbols , gave me a good reason to use them :D

Last edited: