Taurus Guy & Scorpio Girl

stefanie211

Hi everyone, I kindly need your insights.

I am a Scorpio - Libra - Libra with Venus on Scorpio, while the guy I´m seeing is Taurus - Scorpio - Leo with Venus in Aries.

We met online 2 months ago when he was traveling to my city and we connected instantly. We had 2 dates in person, and now he´s back again in his hometown.
We have been talking almost everyday and he says he likes me and is attracted to me but a relationship would be hard because of the distance.
He said he still wants to keep talking to me as friends.

I agreed and continue to talk to him and we even got more intimate.
He´s a very busy person so mostly I´m the one to initiate the texts and he said I could talk to him whenever I like but hardly ever text me first.
He seems to play it cool but he called me twice when he was pretty drunk and said that he´s attracted to me and like me. But there'd be time when he acts hot and cold, I kinda take it as mixed signals.

I don´t know if he sees me as potential or not, should I be patient because he´s a Taurean? I really like him and care for him.

If you have any advices or comments I´d really appreciate that!

[please upload a synastry chart to the AW Forum or upload a synastry chart to a link site (astro.com is NOT a link site) and provide the link - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
It's impossible to determine how someone feels about someone based on their birth charts, and you haven't even provided full birth charts at that, just the signs of your and his Sun and Venus. All birth charts can show is potential. The Sun/Venus piece just shows a very small part of that potential. It doesn't show how he actually feels about you at this particular moment in time. To learn that, you'd have to do the common sense thing: ask him.

If you insist on going at it through astrology, horary can answer that kind of question, but that's different from birth chart astrology.