Heart Surgery

Volume

This is very close to my heart as my father has had such a volatile year regarding his health. Surviving Cancer, Covid- my father will be having an angiogram this Friday to see if surgery is required.
Can you all please guide me to see if this is required?

Blessings
Volume

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_my_father_need_heart_surgery_hr.126.164039.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_my_father_need_heart_surgery_hr.126.164039.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 40

Volume

Thank you StarDust,

Your reply was very needed.
You were right concerning the operation that needs to be done.

My father will be moving forward for the operation early next year.

Let's (fingers and toes crossed) pray and hope that all goes promising and my father recovers well.

Many thanks,
Volume/Valerie

tikana

your dad --Venus - retro conj pluto - ugh i dont like this - he might need a surgery
good thing is it is disposing Saturn (saturn is strong IMO venus will rely on saturn)
another good - north node in his 1st house
uranus on his asce - NOT good
so he might NOT be improving on his own so he needs a treatment (lets see if it is a surgery)

We take surgery as treatment 10th house from 4th. that falls into asce
Moon does square saturn
but Jupiter is near the asce
So maybe recovery might not be as fast as you want to (look at venus in cap - saturn is usually old age- duh - it hints to medium speed recovery .. venus being in cardinal sign but retro - retro slows everything down.)
there is TOL from moon to saturn to venus
also notice that saaturn sits in radical 12th house
Yep he needs that surgery . saturn is in joy house and venus is in 12th house as well
but it is going to pop into 11th where she will be happy . i wonderif there is another follow up treatment after this one (retro usually tells us there is somehting going on back and forth)
Good thing is venus and mars never perfected I'd be very very worried if they did sextile since mars is agressive and venus is receptive

Another hint for this surgery is dervied 8th house from 4th is 11th house which is Jupiter (again see there is a surgery)

lets look at 4th house from 4th the outcome - Sun/Leo
again not bad because radical ruler of 8th house merc is sextilign jupiter (out of the orb) and sun is out of the orb with jupiter

Not bad of a chart from what i am seeing he will have at least 1 surgery and therapy or anothe surgery(i am not convinced at this scenario but I am not crazy abut house of his 8th house (11th) being in sag (mutable) + venus retrogradting - stationary - direct and being a bit weak while hanging in capricon but it is better than peregrine or in fall/detriment.

I hope this helps
T

Last edited:

Volume

Thank you Tikana,

Hope you are safe as New Sout Wales re-visits another variant (omicron) and restrictions are slowly coming back to place as increases of residents are either testing, getting booster shots, in isolation, working from home. Everyone must wear a mask indoors.
Celebratory venues have been cancelled - People really want to celebrate but are feeling once again, restricted, fearful and tired.

Fingers-crossed, no further harm comes to anyone in our state and the world.

Kind regards,
Volume.

tikana

Thank you Tikana,

Hope you are safe as New Sout Wales re-visits another variant (omicron) and restrictions are slowly coming back to place as increases of residents are either testing, getting booster shots, in isolation, working from home. Everyone must wear a mask indoors.
Celebratory venues have been cancelled - People really want to celebrate but are feeling once again, restricted, fearful and tired.

Kind regards,
Volume.

Volume

Happy New Year!
I have no idea what you are talking about. :unsure:
Be safe and stay healthy!

Tik

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you Tikana,

Hope you are safe as [we in] New Sout Wales re-visits another variant (omicron) and restrictions are slowly coming back to place as increases of residents are either testing, getting booster shots, in isolation, working from home. Everyone must wear a mask indoors.

Kind regards,
Volume.

Volume

Happy New Year!
I have no idea what you are talking about. :unsure:
Be safe and stay healthy!

Tik

Volume is wishing you well, Tik, as things where she lives are getting dire and difficult with the resurgence of the virus.

I wish all of you well, too.

tikana

Volume is wishing you well, Tik, as things where she lives are getting dire and difficult with the resurgence of the virus.

I wish all of you well, too.

Ilenek i got that.. Thank you dear!
The thing is a few people think I live in wales so some people send me questions regarding wales'issues lol