does my fiancé have HIV?

Hello. I (female) have been an astrology enthusiast for a while, but I am still beginning to learn horary. Recently my fiancé (male) has been called to the hospital in his country following his hand surgery; the doctor first mentioned that he has hepatitis antibodies, then upon the next visit they are now saying he could have hiv. he lives in a small town in his country, so they have sent his blood to the capital for further processing. we will wait 10 days for the new results. neither of us have had previous sexual partners and i have tested negative.

i have noted the empty 6th house, as well as the 6th house ruler (mercury) making a square with the moon. however, the combination of a busy 1st house, both significators in the first house, and saturn being strongly present is something I have never seen before. any help is appreciated!

exact question asked; “does (insert fiancé name) have HIV?”

https://ibb.co/H4hp14D

IleneK

Premium Member
The link you have provided for your chart works just fine, PurpleSunFlowers.

Your finance is Moon,ruler of the 7th. Illness is the 6th from the 7th or the radical 12th, ruled by Jupiter.
With no aspect/relationship between Moon and Jup, that suggests to me that he is not ill with HIV. I hope this delineation is correct.

Wishing you both well,

PiscesDream, thank you for the tip! If I have another question, I will make sure to convert it to PNG.

IleneK, thank you so much for your interpretation! I will come back and update once he receives final results.

tikana

The link you have provided for your chart works just fine, PurpleSunFlowers.

Your finance is Moon,ruler of the 7th. Illness is the 6th from the 7th or the radical 12th, ruled by Jupiter.
With no aspect/relationship between Moon and Jup, that suggests to me that he is not ill with HIV. I hope this delineation is correct.

Wishing you both well,

actually it is showing that he does

lets look at it. I didnt want to say anything until the blood work came back

so we have him as Moon L7
it is mid sign very ill shape plus pluto (modern)
Not looking good at all

moon squares his 12th and 11th house ruler (merc)
we dont see moon/saturn aspect lord of 8th GOOD

but lord of 6th house jupiter isin 8th house derived notgood

I usually dont read health charts so this is how far i usually go

I hope your fiance, purplesunflowers, will get the proper care.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for updating, purpleflowers. I am sorry for your fiance's test results.
And thank you, Tik, for your analysis. Very instructive.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks for this, Tik.
I have a couple of clarifications in red below?.

Not looking good at all
So sig being in any mid-sign points to ill?

So if ruler of 6th house/illness is in a derived unfavorable house, like 8th or also 12th, then this bodes poorly?

tikana

Thanks for this, Tik.
I have a couple of clarifications in red below?.

degree tells us when a person got it - mid - sign = it has been there for a while
but not as long as if the moon had been in late degrees = then it would be telling us that it has gone far unnoticed or untreated

Also there is a breakdown somewhere i forgot if it is lord of the 6th or the querent/quested's ruler that tells us if the disease is short, mid or long term
(I need to check that one)

natural 6th house quested 12th house - tells us what we are missing.. here we have Lord of 6th house - it means that querent and the quested are not sure
and it is accidental debility - what is hte condition of the desease itself

I had seen a few charts on health recovery issue .. i will post them as learning examples

T

Not looking good at all

I usually dont read health charts so this is how far i usually go

I hope your fiance, purplesunflowers, will get the proper care.

Thank you for this interpretation, Tikana! He has worked with the Doctor and they concluded that he obtained this disease from an emergency blood transfusion about 5 years ago. We are working on getting proper treatment; I am happy we found it now, as opposed to a few years from now. I have learned so much, thanks again!

tikana

Thank you for this interpretation, Tikana! He has worked with the Doctor and they concluded that he obtained this disease from an emergency blood transfusion about 5 years ago. We are working on getting proper treatment; I am happy we found it now, as opposed to a few years from now. I have learned so much, thanks again!

that explains why moon is in fast sign

you didnt ask about recovery to i wont drill into it

PiscesDream

Hello Purplesunflower,

it is very sad to find out that despite the precautions taken in the 21st century your fiancée could still get an HIV by a blood transfusion.

I do wish you a good luck and hopefully G-d will help him to stay healthy with the proper treatment without any further complications.

Thanks G-d horary astrology does work and does exist...

I do wish to both of you a good luck, good health, very strong nerves and a real possibility of a medical miracle.

All the best,
PiscesDream.

Hello Purplesunflower,

it is very sad to find out that despite the precautions taken in the 21st century your fiancée could still get an HIV by a blood transfusion.

I do wish you a good luck and hopefully G-d will help him to stay healthy with the proper treatment without any further complications.

Thanks G-d horary astrology does work and does exist...

I do wish to both of you a good luck, good health, very strong nerves and a real possibility of a medical miracle.

All the best,
PiscesDream.

Thank you so much for the kind words, PiscesDream. I have only heard of a handful of US cases where this has happened, but he is from a much poorer country. I am incredibly frustrated, but I am optimistic. Thank you again!

PiscesDream

Hello Purplesunflower,

you are welcome. I do believe that such topics are in the hands of G-d. The miracles are also in the hands of G-d.

As I have already written down, I do wish to both of you a good luck, good health, very strong nerves and a real possibility of a medical miracle.

Besides from the medicine (the classical or the alternative one), the real prayer from the heart can always help, here are the best Psalms for Healing:

https://psalm91.com/2020/07/08/19-best-psalms-for-healing/

Not a long ago I came across a breath taking story of a woman, who literally healed herself twice from a cancer. The second time she has had it in the metastases stage. She healed herself with the help of a positive thinking, right diet etc. She has written a book about it. I am not sure if this book was translated into English yet.

Here is a link about a second person in the world cured of HIV. Strangely enough, in both cases it is definitely due to the stem-cell treatment they received for a cancer they also had.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-51804454

I do wish to both of you the most of G-d´s Providence in this obviously very difficult situation.

All the best,
PiscesDream.

Last edited:
Hello Purplesunflower,

you are welcome. I do believe that such topics are in the hands of G-d. The miracles are also in the hands of G-d.

As I have already written down, I do wish to both of you a good luck, good health, very strong nerves and a real possibility of a medical miracle.

Besides from the medicine (the classical or the alternative one), the real prayer from the heart can always help, here are the best Psalms for Healing:

https://psalm91.com/2020/07/08/19-best-psalms-for-healing/

Not a long ago I came across a breath taking story of a woman, who literally healed herself twice from a cancer. The second time she has had it in the metastases stage. She healed herself with the help of a positive thinking, right diet etc. She has written a book about it. I am not sure if this book was translated into English yet.

Here is a link about a second person in the world cured of HIV. Strangely enough, in both cases it is definitely due to the stem-cell treatment they received for a cancer they also had.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-51804454

I do wish to both of you the most of G-d´s Providence in this obviously very difficult situation.

All the best,
PiscesDream.

PiscesDream, thank you dearly for these messages at this time. I cannot begin to describe how much I needed them!

Dirius

Here are some interesting news:
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59297311

A woman from Argentina appears to have rid herself of HIV without drugs or treatment - the second documented case of its kind in the world.

Doctors believe the patient's immune system cleared the virus on its own.

Tests on more than a billion of her cells found no viable trace of the infection, Archives of Internal Medicine reports. If this process could be harnessed, it might offer a way to wipe out or effectively cure HIV, experts say.

PiscesDream

PiscesDream, thank you dearly for these messages at this time. I cannot begin to describe how much I needed them!
Hello Purplesunflowers,

how are you? I do hope that you are on a good track with this quite a heave issue.

The point is - although the medicine at this stage can help the infected person to stay only infected without having the full-blown version of HIV...The main theme here is - to detect it as soon as possible.

I still wonder how did you manage not to get infected? I am affraid if you do have a real passion with someone it is very hard to keep it so sterile, it is enough one little bruise in the mouth or on the body...This is the insanity of it all...

Good luck,
PiscesDream.

leomoon

Congratulations to tikana for getting the answer correctly. I did it slightly different but get the same.

I've added Mercury as ruler of 5th as optional possibility of a relationship somewhere unseen or unknown.

I would have looked to 5th for b.f. (Mercury) or his past relationships if any (she says he had none) and 7th for their relationship which is committed - MOON describes him and question secondary ruler

Moon with Pluto (bad) and Saturn (double bad) Moon squares Mercury exactly in 9th ruled by Venus (an affair? another female??....possibly from long ago, and the germ lay dormant.

The Medical field has come a long way from years ago with Aids and HIV with new medications.