My twins born with moon in 12th house and Saturn squares their moon šŸ¤”šŸ˜“

Taurusmom

Hi dearest Leo moon

Thank you so much for your time and effort!
šŸ™šŸ’šŸ™šŸ’

But I really donā€™t know how to interpret those transits and charts. I canā€™t understand a lot of things. I took print screen of the charts you made and Iā€™ll try to study more in order to understand a bit all those combinations and influences of house placements and rulers.

About your daughter with moon square Saturn aspect: Was she distant to you also as a child? Where you maybe to much demanding from her in order to help you with the two youngest children? Did she feel as a kid neglected or that she had too much responsibilities? How was your relationship with her when she was a kid? Was she closer to you ? Also moon in Virgo I read somewhere that it means having a mom who criticise a lot the actions of her kid, maybe thatā€™s why she thinks you were ā€œstrictā€?

You mentioned that since she s an adult the relationship between you and her is distant. Does that mean that you donā€™t see her at all ? Does she calls you ? Do you call her? Do you say to her that you love her? Maybe she needs to hear this more often? An astrologer once told me that people with moon square Saturn feel deeply insecure and thatā€™s why they hide their deepest feelings from the outside world. In order to protect themselves, but that those people need the most to hear that they are loved and accepted the way they are.
Is this information accurate also in case of your daughter?

Greetings
Elisa

Using ZET free charts which I had downloaded as an alternate program for charts, I created one for you too, because you can add up to a certain amount of Arabic Lots with ZET which I liked that feature.

You can also create them in all kinds of colors and sizes, etc which makes it nice too: But I had to do it in two parts to get the graph to show you the degrees and signs of the Arabic Lots (see below) -

leomoon

Re: My twins born with moon in 12th house and Saturn squares their moon šŸ¤”šŸ˜“

Ref:
Is this information accurate also in case of your daughter?
Yes - for the most part, accurate.

But we also have to remember, with each child you have, they will react different. Each child will have their OWN Moon sign and aspects. I do think there is a certain amount of fate involved, probably more then we will ever know here.

As I said, my heart & door is always opened to her, but it's her choice to choose distance, and I respect their choices as adults. My husband and I always gave them room to make their own decisions and choices. Thats simply our way, others may choose differently.

BTW: She has no aspect (Ptolemaic or otherwise) to her Sun in Cancer.

Neither does her dad, who likewise, chose his own path in life.

Best for you to research the internet and never compare others to your own situation or self. Everyone is different and makes their best choices at the time.

As for my actions? I did the best I could at the time. No one is perfect, and motherhood at least when I had children, didn't come with a "how-to" manual. Not everything is in your hands. We all have a certain fate as souls, a certain amount of karma to meet and with that comes souls who may not take well to your personality. That's life (as I said earlier)

Last edited:

Taurusmom

Iā€™m sure you did the best you could do under the circumstances that life brought you. Iā€™m also sure that she loves you a lot but just needs to feel independent and that she will do everything in her own perfectionistic (moon in Virgo) way.

May you always be blessed dear

Ref: Yes - for the most part, accurate.

But we also have to remember, with each child you have, they will react different. Each child will have their OWN Moon sign and aspects. I do think there is a certain amount of fate involved, probably more then we will ever know here.

As I said, my heart & door is always opened to her, but it's her choice to choose distance, and I respect their choices as adults. My husband and I always gave them room to make their own decisions and choices. Thats simply our way, others may choose differently.

BTW: She has no aspect (Ptolemaic or otherwise) to her Sun in Cancer.

Neither does her dad, who likewise, chose his own path in life.

Best for you to research the internet and never compare others to your own situation or self. Everyone is different and makes their best choices at the time.

As for my actions? I did the best I could at the time. No one is perfect, and motherhood at least when I had children, didn't come with a "how-to" manual. Not everything is in your hands. We all have a certain fate as souls, a certain amount of karma to meet and with that comes souls who may not take well to your personality. That's life (as I said earlier)