Stellium in my 12th house shows my DOOMED life? πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

DarkWarrior7

Hello everybody. I have been in such a position in my life recently where I have tried to break out of what has been holding me back and be free. I have little luck. I feel STUCK. I am a victim of domestic violence and I feel like such a huge part of who I am has been burried, because my parents wanted me to be something that I am not.

I am starting to think: is this, maybe, explained by my 12th house stellium?

I have Neptune in Capricon, in my 12th house, wich probably explains my depression.
I have Uranus (my chart RULER) in Aquarius, in my 12th house, wich probably shows how I was always discouraged to be myself, wich is a very unconventional, rebelious and confident person.
I have Jupiter (my DOMINANT PLANET) in Aquarius, in my 12th house conjuncting my ASCENDANT. Wich just shows how BIG the subconscious parts of myself are.
Jupiter conjuncting Ascendant are the focal point of a T square, because they square Moon in Taurus, in the 2nd house and square Chiron in Scorpio, in the 8th house. This T square is something that I would say explains why I am stuck. I feel that I just cannot get that burden of family abuse off of my back and start fresh. So the Moon Chiron opposition (part of that T-square) basically shows hurt and rejection from mother.
To make things worse, my Dejanira (the victim asteroid) conjuncts my MC in a 0 degrees orbit. Does that mean I am destined to be a victim?

Please, give me pointers according to my natal chart, that would make me UNSTUCK. What to focus on to be free and let go off the past?

Since I don't know how to upload a natal chart, here is my information about the birth:

November 13th 1997
12:45pm
New York City, NY, USA

If anything, the stellium thing DID give me a lot of creative talent, but how do I stop being a stuck victim? Please help me. What is my hope? What to focus on?

Thank you in advance.

c721

Re: Stellium in my 12th house shows my DOOMED life? πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

I think "the way out" is to not isolate yourself too much, or become imprisoned by your emotions -- those are 12th house behaviors. Due to your 12th house stellium, you will naturally have an inclination to alone time and privacy, but just make sure you don't overdo it.

Being in your mind too much can be dangerous. Don't overthink, don't dwell, don't ponder the future... do not get caught up in mentally torturing yourself, as in replaying the memories of the past and worrying about the future. That doesn't get anyone anywhere. Awful, TERRIBLE things also happen to people WITHOUT a 12th house stellium so please do not assume you have been chosen by the universe to suffer.

You need to focus on the opposite house of the 12th, which is the 6th, to feel unstuck. This will bring you into balance. Be of service, focus on your work and you will begin to see how appreciated, loved, needed and accepted you are by others and you won't feel as isolated any more. You'll be living outside of yourself, outside of your head and taking action.

It's all about balance. You and you alone will have to create that balance -- that's why it feels so difficult. If you continue to remain stuck in your mind without making any effort to get up and rebuild your circumstances, then that's where you'll always be. In that case, you will be a victim of your own lack of effort and you won't be able to blame anyone else but yourself for where you end up. It is your choice.

So, you can make the choice today to walk the path to enlightenment or you can live in the dark. Free will is a beautiful thing... :)

c721

Also, develop your talent... whatever it is, channel your energy into it :) hope you're doing well!

Cecile

Hi Dark Warrior. I just pulled up your chart on alwaysastrology.com. You might want to take a look at it there. To the best of my knowledge they use the Placidus table of houses. I have been very successful using Placidus for profiles and the occasional predictions.

As you know, you're an Aquarius rising. This typically lends itself to work in electronics, with computers, IT, etc. but I think you're better suited for another career path. I'll explain.

Per this online chart only Uranus lies in your 12th house. Usually the energies in the 12th house express themselves in the 2nd of innate talents. This means you will earn income in a unique way. Aquarius ascendant should give you an ultra high IQ. I've seen it before. With Sun in 9th house of higher knowledge and legal matters and ruler of 7th of contracts, agreements, partnerships, you could find pursuits in the legal field meaningful. With Mercury in your 10th house of career being the ruler of Libra (law, contracts, etc) in your 8th house of life, death, inheritance, should you pursue a legal field you might consider a focus on wills, probate and estate planning or . . . criminal law. This is further emphasized with Sun in Scorpio, the natural ruler of the 8th house. With your Sagittarius mid heaven, your quest for truth and knowledge will guide your career and success.

With Aquarius rising, you are a nonconformist, and if you were to go into law you'd probably be a solo practitioner. You might even practice out of an RV - how unique is that? Or you may travel far and wide. With Jupiter conjunct your ascendant people warm up to you, and you probably overextend yourself to them because with Jupiter as co-ruler of your 2nd, Pisces, you probably wear your heart on your sleeve and become overly sensitive to others problems and even take on their problems as your own. (Maybe criminal law would be to harsh for you!) This you need to be aware of and guard against. Everyone's got problems. Grow in knowledge and you will be able to show others how to deal with their problems without becoming absorbed in them yourself. As Jupiter, conjunct your Ascendant in 1st, is the ruler of your Mid Heaven, a lot of your personal style will influence your career and success.

50% of your chart is vacant except for asteroids and north node, meaning 50% of life is kind of a mystery to you. You seek answers through higher knowledge, therefore your interest in astrology. Also, with Jupiter on the ascendant ruling your 10th house of Sagittarius you could be very successful in your career, and with Pluto in your 10th house you are capable of getting to the bottom of things and vetting out the truth, an asset when doing research of any kind.

Financially, retrograde Saturn in your 2nd house will challenge you but only a little as its only tight aspect is a sextile to ascendant and Jupiter. With Aquarius on your ascendant you present yourself to others in a unique way, possibly bohemian in style, possibly physically unusual in appearance. Be aware that not everyone will be accepting of your personal uniqueness and don't think less of yourself because of it.

I see so much potential in you in your chart that you would be amazed. Yes, I do see a lot of energies entangled or tangoing (tango-ing) with one another, and you're probably getting hung up in all that, but what I said above is your most prominent energies. You have an enormous amount of potential, a genius mentality even. Keep searching for the truth.

If only on a whim check out law school with possibly a focus on wills, probate and estate planning.

With ruler of your Ascendant in your 12th you may tend to internalize a lot of stuff or become overwhelmed by others or other circumstances. Recognize it for what it is, that it's not you, it's them, and move on. You may have a photographic memory which will aid you in acquiring higher knowledge (and passing the LSAT) whether it be philosophy, the law, astrology, religion or something else.

This is my impression from a quick glance at your chart, but don't sell yourself short. You're an empath. The dark energies are not yours but that of others. You have so much to offer. Just set your course, don't be deterred by others, stick with your quest for higher knowledge because what you have to offer others through knowledge gained is quite formidable, and you deserve to be compensated for it. Once you find that niche that really works for you, I believe you will find great joy and happiness. BTW Columbia has an excellent law school. Veritas vos liberabit

ashriia

Its not a 12th house issue. You are now an adult, you are only a victim if you allow yourself to be one at this point.
I completely understand that abuse is difficult to break free of. It's draining/exhausting leaves little energy to break free of. But if you are still at home, employment or university are the only way out of such situations.
Are you still living with your abusive parents? If so, that is where to begin with changes.

I wouldn't pay much attention to "Dejanira". You can see clearly a troubled home life/parental situation with ruler of your IC - mercury being in the 10th, conjunct pluto and nessus.
You're a deep thinker, but also will have a tendency to obsess over negative things as well, which while bringing you greater understanding of people/yourself sometimes you also will need to learn when to let something go, so real healing can begin - otherwise you are just sabotaging yourself.

How are you with children? Working with abused children or for children in some way, might be great use for your nessus/mercury/pluto configuration. And with a Sag MC and north node in Virgo, you are meant to help humanity in some way even if it's not with children.
Something that should also be mentioned, your saturn retrograde in the 2nd house. Saturn retrograde is believed to mean that you are a very old soul but the patterns of the past you keep falling back into; by that I mean past lives.
I've studied saturn retrogrades with some interest --
Since the 2nd house rules finances/self image, and your saturn is found there, beliefs you might have of yourself/your self worth might be carried over from past lives and might even be rooted in a past life memories.
However, you are only a victim insofar as you allow yourself to be one. Changing that inner voice, realizing that you have many talents to utilize in this life to help others with is good to keep in your thoughts. I don't believe you are doomed, but it's time to make use of your transformative energies, and vast arsenal of psychological understanding. Pluto is conjunct the MC, saturn is trine the MC. You have what you need right there to excel in this life, its up to you to take control of how the rest of your life will play out.

good luck to you.

Last edited:

Cecile

Hi Dark Warrior,
I'd like to elucidate on something Ashriia said regarding retrograde Saturn in 2nd. I have retrograde Saturn in 2nd (forming a T square with opposing Uranus in retrograde and both squaring Mars). I speak from personal experience when I say if you find your self worth diminished, this is why. If you feel you don't deserve money, this is why. If you have low self esteem, this is why. If you have a parent who derides you, this is why. But at all times you have the freedom of choice to not be the victim. Astrology only indicates. It does not dictate.

I totally ignored your Moon earlier. Your Moon is also in the 2nd House in Taurus. Although I don't follow Vedic astrology, it was brought to my attention today that according to Vedic astrology the Moon tells more about who you are than the Sun. The Moon reveals one's passions. Vedic astrology emphasizes the house ruled by the Moon. Second house Moon rules your 6th house. This means your income will come from work you do, not from sudden winnings, luck or gifts. The 6th House is the natural house of Virgo ruled by Mercury which also ties in to what Ashriia was telling you. Cancer on the 6th House cusp lends a nurturing quality to the work you do and speaks of home and tradition. But you mentioned you are creative, and upon looking closely I see that most of Cancer is in your 5th house of creative self expression, children, pets, etc. Everyone is creative, but not everyone has the planets aligned to facilitate a career in the arts or film or as a writer. However because retrograde Saturn in 2nd is in fall in fiery Aires ruled by Mars exalted in Capricorn in the 11th you have the potential to incorporate your innate talents, possibly writing, in a practical application. This is further emphasized by Moon in 2nd exalted in Taurus ruled by Venus also in Capricorn in the 11th House. Whatever your creative talent, it will help you in your career so stick with it, but in my opinion you have a higher calling. Veritas vos liberabit.

Starsareround

Hi OP

I have a very intense stellium in the 12th house (moon Saturn and Venus)
And I definitely agree with the above post that you need to look to the opposite house. 12th house people are too expansive, ungrounded and tend to operate off of vibes. I am in the sciences professionally and before I found my career I was very disconnected. I adore losing myself now in investigating solutions and problem solving in my job. It’s basically saved me from wandering off into traffic lost in daydream thoughts. We need grounding and engagement and yes, to serve.

Whoam1

You have the 12th house victim thing going on...

I have a mercury in the 12th that's Conj the Asc. I also have Pluto here that is square my moon with 1 orb (this is one of my only hard luminary aspects, aka I'm very much Plutoian).

I like this house [Neptune is in my first and is a strong planet and Saturn is also strong in my chart so I am biased].

The people saying your doomed? To them I click de button! wha la a different house system, no longer a 12th house person, no more doomededness! In all seriousness I think you could have shadows but to pin them on one sign or house and to let them keep you down is an unfortunate way of living [if you dm me your chart I can help point out more viable reasons you feel this way as well as try to help you break the thought that you are doomed].

The end goal however is not to bury the demons, it is to be able to use them.

obsidianmineral

You have the 12th house victim thing going on...

I have a mercury in the 12th that's Conj the Asc. I also have Pluto here that is square my moon with 1 orb (this is one of my only hard luminary aspects, aka I'm very much Plutoian).

I like this house [Neptune is in my first and is a strong planet and Saturn is also strong in my chart so I am biased].

The people saying your doomed? To them I click de button! wha la a different house system, no longer a 12th house person, no more doomededness! In all seriousness I think you could have shadows but to pin them on one sign or house and to let them keep you down is an unfortunate way of living [if you dm me your chart I can help point out more viable reasons you feel this way as well as try to help you break the thought that you are doomed].

The end goal however is not to bury the demons, it is to be able to use them.

I don't think changing the house system is valid. It's pretty much a way of saying that astrology is fake. Invalidating a placement you don't like by changing the rules is not okay. Opinion or feelings don't change how the planets are positioned in the solar system.

On the other hand, I don't believe that having a 12th house is anything remotely bad. Everyone can learn, improve and truly make great progress wherever they are.

Whoam1

I don't think changing the house system is valid. It's pretty much a way of saying that astrology is fake. Invalidating a placement you don't like by changing the rules is not okay. Opinion or feelings don't change how the planets are positioned in the solar system.

On the other hand, I don't believe that having a 12th house is anything remotely bad. Everyone can learn, improve and truly make great progress wherever they are.

I was being a sarcastic Capricorn Mars, Scorpio mercury on the house comment...

obsidianmineral

I was being a sarcastic Capricorn Mars, Scorpio mercury on the house comment...

Oh, I see. Sorry, I didn't know you were being sarcastic.

Anyway OP, there is no point in complaining about how your 12th house is bad. People don't often get how valuable life is by itself. You only get this life once. One day, you will have to let go of everything. Whether that means eternal death or moving on to heaven, that's up to you. But any way you look at it, at some point you will be forced to let go of everything you have ever known. The things you loved will be no more. If you don't believe in anything after death, then you will not see anyone you know ever again. Every memory, every feeling, every happy moment, every painful moment, everything will be gone and will never come back. You won't be able to regret anything. Most likely, no one will even remember you at all and no one will know you even existed at all. If you do believe in the afterlife, then you will be loved eternally and purely by God, but won't care about the pain or happiness you felt back in here. You will never be able to live the life you've lived since you were born again. You won't feel like you're still the same person. That is why you should live life while you can. Don't look at it like there is a second chance. Don't procrastinate and wait for things to happen. Think of it as only being able to participate in the lottery one time in your entire life. But, in this imaginary lottery, you're actually able to change the probability of becoming a millionaire. The bad thing is, you can only try once and will never be able to do it again. Wouldn't you treat the opportunity as gold? Wouldn't you give it your 500%? I know I would. That's why you have to rethink things. You're gonna regret later life how you thought everything was doomed and bad. If one has a choice to look at things in a positive light, enjoy life and actually forgive oneself, why not do that instead?

I get that depression can be terrible, and it is classified as a mental illness, but even if you don't feel like you can enjoy life and that it is physically impossible for you to feel happy, it really doesn't have to be that way. Depression doesn't affect your ability to make some choices, to think and find help from a professional. Given professional assessment and help, you can surely improve and probably cure your depression.

Last edited: