Terrified of Neptune Square Venus

Hey everyone! Been years since I posted. Hope everyone is making the most of their learning and growing :)

Okay so short and sweet...

Me: 25 August 1989, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, 16:52
Him: 3 May 1988, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, 08:20

Most meaningful relationship in my life to date. Plenty of great aspects

• His venus conjunct my moon
  • His mars conjunct my Asc
  • His IC conjunct my mars
  • His sun and jupiter conjunct my IC
  • His jupiter trine my mars
  • His sun trine my mars
  • Our saturns trine each others suns
  • His Asc trine my venus
  • His venus trine my Asc

It goes on and I am deeply grateful for the connection I have with this person - the Moon Venus conjunction is our daily bread.

Enter the inevitable red flag - His Neptune Squares my Venus at just over 1 degree!

I have read hours of content on this aspect and I am now slipping into a (possibly) self fulfilling prophecy of suspecting that I am being deceived in ways that I am not aware of. It is tainting my understanding of the rest of our synastry because I have read that this aspect is such a deal breaker in relationships.

My question is this: do you think that this very challenging aspect can be balanced out by the positive synastry aspects between our charts?

Any takes or opinions on this would be most appreciated as it is the only negative aspect that I feel clueless on how to approach - I feel I have a good enough understanding on how to handle the other challenging aspects between us.

Many thanks and lots of love to every one of you! :x

Attachments

• astro_61gw_ashleigh_alistair_burton.51619.4691.jpg
    astro_61gw_ashleigh_alistair_burton.51619.4691.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: