Impact of Solar Return and Progressions

ScorpAsc5

HI there,

I have attached my SR and Natal with Progressions.

My question is about romance here, nothing else. I have been very unlucky in love as most of the forum members know here already.

I think it's an impact of SR and current progressions, I am feeling terribly upset. It's not that I have hopes from near life to get blessed with love, I now have started being regretful. I was in serious love with someone and he was too, but then it was not in destiny and I am now filled with remorse on how I could have it all and I have nothing now. Why it did not happen :( I loved him the most and I still do somewhere but he was everything I desired.

I have no human contact now, living in an isolation, I think too much of the love I lost, how much we could have had it all and I would have become the happiest person ever! Why I could never have a positive progress in love, just once to know how it feels to be loved by the same person I want to love too.

I have no friends left, the moved out, I have no signs of sex, no hopes of dating. People at work make fun of me how I have only work or sleep to do and nothing else to have any company with. Because I have no one, I think about what I lost and it hurts me immensely to lose what I wanted to have forever.

If someone would like to, please have a look at my chart to let me know when this sad regretful cycle will end and I will break free to find someone loving, to have a cheerful life full of hopes and dreams and sex. If not, that's fine too.

Thanks for listening.

Last edited: