Did he really cheat me?

Scherzy

I saw a few things on his phone.
Am I too skeptical or he cheated on me? Does he really love me?

Attachments

• everever.jpg
    everever.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 41

IleneK

Premium Member
I can't say whether he cheated on you or not, but the chart does not show much of a connection between you. You as Mars in Cancer are quite weak by essential dignity in this matter, Mars being in its fall. Neither you as Mars, or as signified by Moon, make an applying Ptolemaic aspect to him/Venus, so there is no coming together. Moon also appears to be void of course, so it appears not much will change.
I would look elsewhere for the kind of relationship you are would like to have. He does not see eye to eye with you in this matter.

Scherzy

I can't say whether he cheated on you or not, but the chart does not show much of a connection between you. You as Mars in Cancer are quite weak by essential dignity in this matter, Mars being in its fall. Neither you as Mars, or as signified by Moon, make an applying Ptolemaic aspect to him/Venus, so there is no coming together. Moon also appears to be void of course, so it appears not much will change.
I would look elsewhere for the kind of relationship you are would like to have. He does not see eye to eye with you in this matter.

I can't stand to be preferred, I can't get out of bed because of sadness.

ElenaJ

His ruler Venus is square Neptune, an indication of deception.
He is in the house of mars, and the face of mars, so there is some affection for you, but you are mars in your own house opposing your co-ruler, torn apart inside yourself. Moon over pluto however looks like you will split.
Like Ilene says, you two aren't on the same wavelength.
It's not the end of the world, there are lots of potential partners out there, who will be faithful to you and love you as you deserve.

Scherzy

His ruler Venus is square Neptune, an indication of deception.
He is in the house of mars, and the face of mars, so there is some affection for you, but you are mars in your own house opposing your co-ruler, torn apart inside yourself. Moon over pluto however looks like you will split.
Like Ilene says, you two aren't on the same wavelength.
It's not the end of the world, there are lots of potential partners out there, who will be faithful to you and love you as you deserve.

He wants to make peace with me.
Should I believe him?

ElenaJ

"His ruler Venus is square Neptune, an indication of deception. "
Whether you believe him is up to you. You can always forgive.