Question about our synastry... Plutonic??

http://imgur.com/gallery/Yx25zCI

I am involved with a gentleman (shown in blue on the synastry chart) with whom I feel a very strong draw twords. I suspect aspects of Pluto are taking a toll on this. Is this what you all see too? I'm a novice in astrology but am learning something new everyday. So I've been picking apart not only my natal chart but also those of my loved ones. I eventually had the idea to create a synastry chart for this particular relationship to see what I could learn. But I need a little help and would like an outside perspective. What do you all see in this? Is there anything noteworthy? What should I be on the lookout for?
Thank you so much. BTW this is a romantic relationship with someone I was friends with first. I'm hoping to learn something from you guys.

ElenaJ

The first thing that pops out is the moon/neptune conjunction, with the other moon square Neptune. How many illusions and delusions, even though it is very romantic at the beginning! Then sun conjunct Saturn, and the other sun square pluto, so responsibility, discipline, and control and power plays. Then there is the moon square pluto.
Consider that the sun and moon in a romantic relationship are the two most important elements, emotions and identity.
Your instinct is right, this is a magnetic relationship that draws but just like a magnet can repel just as easily.

Zora

Account Closed
http://imgur.com/gallery/Yx25zCI

I am involved with a gentleman (shown in blue on the synastry chart) with whom I feel a very strong draw twords. I suspect aspects of Pluto are taking a toll on this. Is this what you all see too? I'm a novice in astrology but am learning something new everyday. So I've been picking apart not only my natal chart but also those of my loved ones. I eventually had the idea to create a synastry chart for this particular relationship to see what I could learn. But I need a little help and would like an outside perspective. What do you all see in this? Is there anything noteworthy? What should I be on the lookout for?
Thank you so much. BTW this is a romantic relationship with someone I was friends with first. I'm hoping to learn something from you guys.

What method did you use for your synastry ? The ASC normally shown left hand in the middle for inner circle person is right side....?? This is confusing - important is to see at least AC/DC clearly from inner person's circle in a common readable way.

Is the outer circle person's birthtime accurate ? Important to know for exact moon position and houses - energies come out from.

I would recommend you to better use astro.com for a synastry chart- where necessary planet positions and aspects are shown in for an easy going reading without counting exactness and validity of aspects..

Last edited: