Yes/No is your appearance similar to your chart?

UraSatVen1029

Hm..
Well, I hope that this is not stupid question, but can relocation actually change how we look? I have relocated and my chart now after relocation, shows Sagittarius rising. I can post some photo of me before relocation, but I don't know how valid that would be, because I was much younger then.

Well, not really. But it will alter or change some of your mannerisms. I remember reading here in the forums about how he felt about his ascendant change when he relocated. I forgot what his natal ascendant was, but it was a lighter and a less serious ascendant. When he reloacted, he had Scorpio on his 1st house. His experiences there were intense and transforming, so there was a change on his view of the world and stuff. I think he wasn't treated well too.

So even if we locate, you will still look like yourself. And I don't know how true this is, but relocated ascendant will somehow change your behavior and stuff. Lol there's not much about relocated ascendants topics here too.

wilsontc

Staff member
back to astrological theory, to All

All,

Please get back to astrological theory. Quite a few people have attempted to turn this thread on the theory of how closely your appearance matches your chart into a "Read my picture astrologically" thread. If you just want to post a picture and have people guess your chart info, please post on the Read My Chart Forum.

Back to astro theory,

Tim

UraSatVen1029

There you go. Neptune and moon in first gives you that pisces/cancer sweet dreamy young look.

When you said "sweet dreamy young look" did you mean the softness of the facial structure?
Supposedly when I read about Capricorn Ascendant, it was supposed to give you this mature and older vibe and look. Yet my face is too roundish, the cheeks are too chubby for a Cappy rising. Is that Moon 1st house influence? as for Neptune in 1st house, does it create a blur or some fuzziness in the appearance or something?

Abby83

When you said "sweet dreamy young look" did you mean the softness of the facial structure?
Supposedly when I read about Capricorn Ascendant, it was supposed to give you this mature and older vibe and look. Yet my face is too roundish, the cheeks are too chubby for a Cappy rising. Is that Moon 1st house influence? as for Neptune in 1st house, does it create a blur or some fuzziness in the appearance or something?

All that you describe about your face id attribute to the moon. As for Neptune, it gives a dreamy look, like the flowing hair.

BigT

I have a cap ascendant with Jupiter and the moon in the first in the first.leo sun and cap moon.I have Mars at the end of the 12th house which conjuncts the moon and both conjunct the ascendant as well as squaring Venus.Saturn my chart ruler is in the 10th house.I am tall and well built which I would put down to Jupiter?,IV had problems with my teeth which I heard is a common influence of saturn.I get told I look moody and standoffish which I guess would also be down to Saturn or also partly the moon?.Iv learned bits of astrology over the years on my own so could be well off?,but what I'm wondering is how would the moon conjunct mars conjunct ascendant show it self in my appearance and how does my chart ruler Saturn being in the 10th affect how I look ,how much does the house that it's in affect the appearance?. apologies in advance for going on just joined your community today.

nremt

Only because I didn't watch my calories. There are some alignments in my chart that hint at me being athletic but dealing with emotional issues with food kind of nip that in the bud. Though I do love the outdoors and doing active things.

In Western Astrology, I'm a Capricorn Ascendant. In Vedic astrology, I'm a Sagitarrius. I think my facial features are like Capricorn with the chiseled cheekbones but as for the rest of the body, I would have to say muscular (stocky) and tall. I'm 5'9 for an American female (national average is 5'5) I usually have to wear flats on dates because heels usually make me 5'11.

Dats me with lots of makeup on