HELP: what does it mean to have aquarius in 12th house?

sworm09

astro_w2gw_jessica.3631.8301.png

Your chart image expired, you can find instructions here:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119327

on how to post a chart. Without a chart all we can say is that if Aquarius rules your 12th, your Ascendant is in Pisces.

sworm09

thanks. I managed to attach a file ❣

For you your Aquarius 12th centers around family issues. Saturn rules your 12th and is in your 4th conjunct an angle. If you're to find enemies you're most likely to find them in you family. Since it's the 12th it indicates having relatives who work against you, but not in direct ways. In your case this would probably be older male relatives thanks to Saturn in Gemini.

It's not THAT bad since Saturn isn't particularly malefic in your chart, but it is a factor regardless. Since the 12th is the house of isolation and Saturn generally rules separation, I'd say there's a good chance that you'll end up in some way distant from your family. Since Saturn is in a day chart I'm inclined to think that this actually will be a constructive separation.

Your Lot of Enemies is in Scorpio in the 9th ruled by Mars in Aries in the 2nd. This could suggest conflicts over religious or philosophical beliefs in general, but considering what I said about Saturn, with your family as well. It could also back up being physically separated from your family thanks to traveling to a foreign country

Last edited:

sworm09

this is 100% true. I have been a scapegoat my whole life, for my family. My mother is a narcissist, my father is silent, and my middle brother is a violent narcissist. They all tried to destroy every opportunity I tried to have in life; be it relationships, studies and work.

They are religious extremists (jehovah witnesses).
My mother is a Scorpio sun.
They too have always been emotionally distant from me, and have always manipulated others, to stay away from me.

(Sorry my bad english)
Thank you

Thanks for the feedback! And your English is fine.

I think you'll end up finding yourself carrying on without them eventually. Like I said Saturn indicates being separated from one's family, but in a day chart it's likely to be a good separation. Jehovah's Witnesses specifically promote shunning, which very much fits Saturn.

The one thing that I would watch out for is that Scorpio 9th house ruled by Mars in Aries. It might not be as bad for you since Mars is in his own sign, but Mars ruling the 9th might make it near impossible to have a healthy relationship with religion. Mars promotes criticism of religions and at worst can be outright anti-religious. Mercury in Capricorn and Moon in Scorpio might generally make you critical and rebellious, so watch out for the potential to becoming an excessively loud religious critic.

At best you might end up changing religions/philosophical beliefs a billion times, never settling on one because you'll always find something wrong with it.

waybread

Modern astrologers, who count the outer planets Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto, would note that you have 4 planets in Aquarius, so whatever you learn about your Aquarian sun sign is extra-reinforced, notably with Uranus as the modern ruler of Aquarius in that sign also.

With sun conjunct Venus, you are probably very attractive, if in an unconventional way-- even if you don't feel that way about yourself.

!2th house people are often every private-- even the outgoing ones need serious "me time" when you can be alone to recharge your batteries. You may prefer working behind the scenes, rather than drawing attention to yourself.

With your moon (emotional nature) quintile Neptune and moon sextile Mercury (thinking, communicating,) you probably have a vivid imagination and can use it to express your creativity in the world.

I use both modern and traditional rulers for natal charts, and think sworm made a good call about your difficult family life. However, with Jupiter ruling your 10th house of career, and being exalted in Cancer, I think you have the ability to turn your difficult upbringing into your career. You should be able to reach out to help other people who also have had difficult childhoods. A career in counseling or psychology might suit you. (Uranus is the modern ruler of psychology.) With your north node of the moon in your 4th house, your personal growth would seem to come, first, from learning to come to terms with those difficulties, and then subsequently to pass your insights on to other people.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Aquarius 12th is someone who keeps their open mind to themselves, in the house of secrecy and deep desires one has and they seek a window to pass through to be more open.

I find Jupiter in Aquarius 11th people aspire to help and assist others though. They tend to be teachers and assistants to the public. What would a Jupiter in Aquarius 12th person be like?

waybread

In terms of anger, your moon squares natal Uranus. Uranus rules sudden change, and the moon rules your emotions. Are you prone to mood swings?

Mars generally rules anger, and your Mars is very strong in Aries, the sign it rules.

waybread

Jessicza, is talking to a counselor or psychologist an option for you? They're not all equally good, but a really good one can be incredibly helpful. (Speaking from experience.)

It's possible you have a treatable medical condition like bipolar disorder; or just that you can learn simple tricks to deal with your anger more productively.

Mars rules both anger and athletes. so I always feel that having an aerobic form of exercise is a really good outlet. Your Mars in Aries is extra-strong, so perhaps there's a good type of high impact exercise for you. If you're sheltering at home these days like most people, maybe just a good calisthenic workout. This would sure beat getting angry and trying to stuff it.