Solar return chart: work and ambition this year

megg

Hey guys, I found something interesting in my chart that's probably work/ambition related!
My solar return: Venus is in 1st house in Capricorn which is sextile Mars in 10th which is in Scorpio.
My natal: Venus in 10th in Aries and Mars in 5th in Scorpio also trining.

I interpret this as this year I'll be getting my head down and focusing on what I want...also trying my best to get it.
What's your interpretation? I'd like to hear your thoughts as I'm a newbie at solar return charts and I find this quite interesting! :D

Also here's extra info:
(For solar return chart)
Sun and moon are in second in Aquarius and sun is conjuncting Mars and moon is squaring Mars.
Mars trine and Venus sextile Jupiter which is in Virgo in 8th house
Venus is squaring Uranus (my natal dominant) which is in Aries in 3rd

Would appreciate your interpretations, thanks!

Kitchy

Banned
Hello -

They say about solar returns - the Sun gets it's renewed fix of spirit for the year - re-engergized after a 12 month wanderlust. The Natal House of SR sun is where to see the energy manifests in that area of the chart.

What are the SR return aspects to the SR sun? Are they helpful or hindering to your energy renewal?

If any of the SR planets are on any angular points (within orb of house cusp degree) those planets will be significant for you to take advantage or caution for the year.

Likewise, if the SR chart angles are harmonious with your natal angles - it bodes for a year of movement forward.

Venus in 10th house of Solar Return alone? I would say you will very much enjoy being in public eye - being admired or attractive. It could be that you'll want to please your boss/higher ups - anyone you can impress, you will head in that direction. So be mindful of what planets were aspecting your SR venus at the time - and see if they help Venus be successful or thwarted or overblown or flitty.

Usually - in the natal chart - SR suns land in different house than natal - not always, but usually. Watch for the transits of the sun throughout the year and each house it falls in your natal chart. These are the sun's monthly gas stations, so to speak.

Important for your post - when transiting Sun makes it around to meet SR venus placement in your 10th - that will likely be the time of year you will shine the most.

megg

Hello -

They say about solar returns - the Sun gets it's renewed fix of spirit for the year - re-engergized after a 12 month wanderlust. The Natal House of SR sun is where to see the energy manifests in that area of the chart.

What are the SR return aspects to the SR sun? Are they helpful or hindering to your energy renewal?

If any of the SR planets are on any angular points (within orb of house cusp degree) those planets will be significant for you to take advantage or caution for the year.

Likewise, if the SR chart angles are harmonious with your natal angles - it bodes for a year of movement forward.

Venus in 10th house of Solar Return alone? I would say you will very much enjoy being in public eye - being admired or attractive. It could be that you'll want to please your boss/higher ups - anyone you can impress, you will head in that direction. So be mindful of what planets were aspecting your SR venus at the time - and see if they help Venus be successful or thwarted or overblown or flitty.

Usually - in the natal chart - SR suns land in different house than natal - not always, but usually. Watch for the transits of the sun throughout the year and each house it falls in your natal chart. These are the sun's monthly gas stations, so to speak.

Important for your post - when transiting Sun makes it around to meet SR venus placement in your 10th - that will likely be the time of year you will shine the most.

Thanks very much!