2nd House/Money in chart

GeminiSun

What does it look like for me? How does the 2nd House play out for me?

Attachments

• astroooo.png
    astroooo.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 27

AstroPunter86

Well, obviously the only thing there is your North Node, which happens to be directly opposite your Sun in the 8th. Getting money from other people is going to prove to be profoundly important in your life.

Frankly, that is the aspect of a monumental con artist! I mean that in the nicest way. You should learn to do that thing where you shake someone's hand and steal their wrist watch.

waybread

The second house rules your personal money and valuables. The 8th house rules money you share with other people in some way, like investments, life insurance, an inheritance, or something like a joint bank account with a spouse.

One important astrological technique is to identify the planet the rules the sign on the house cusp (in this case, your second and 8th houses.) Then we see how that planet operates in the chart. You've got Jupiter ruling your second house, and Mercury ruling your 8th house.

Jupiter is usually a good luck factor, but you want to be cautious because Jupiter can be overly optimistic and can overspend or take ill-advised risks in the belief that "something will work out." You've got Mercury squaring Jupiter, and Mercury is the traditional ruler of money (in the sense of currency.)

Other than the Mercury square to Jupiter your 8th house sun and Mercury are wll-aspected. If you haven't yet learned basic principles of investment, I'd recommend that you do this.

One of my favorite investment gurus for ordinary people without a ton of money is Suze Orman. She's a very flamboyant, funny lady-- with really sage advice. http://www.suzeorman.com/

GeminiSun

Well, obviously the only thing there is your North Node, which happens to be directly opposite your Sun in the 8th. Getting money from other people is going to prove to be profoundly important in your life.

Frankly, that is the aspect of a monumental con artist! I mean that in the nicest way. You should learn to do that thing where you shake someone's hand and steal their wrist watch.
Lmao! :lol: Not really my thing but thanks for the input

JUPITERASC

What does it look like for me?

How does the 2nd House play out for me?
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49941

The 2nd house is the first house that most people aware of
it importance in term of possessions and attitude toward money etc

in a lower level.

In higher level, 2nd hous also represents our personal values

such as self-esteem etc.

The sign
ruler of the 2nd house' cusp
the ruler's location in the chart
for and against aspects from other planets

are some basic cues.

2nd house represents how a native spends and save money

and what kind of things this individual treasure the most.

For example, ruler of the 2nd house in 2nd house, the native has stronger than usual urge to acquire security in both material or/ and spiritual.

In positive way, ruler in his own house has the greatest power, in 2nd house will motivate this native to learn the skill to earn stable income and even motivate other people to do the same.

In a negative way, this native can become overindulgent, desire for possessions, luxury, money and a life of ease can also blind this person and therefore as an obstacle this person may have difficulty to reach spiritual enlightenment.

However, what sorts of things this native really treasures about will depending on the planet/s in the house and sign as well as the aspects with other planets and the native's overall personality. After all, 2nd house is only 1/12 part of a person. We should also remeber current attitude and trends are also depending on the planteary period at the time.

GeminiSun

The second house rules your personal money and valuables. The 8th house rules money you share with other people in some way, like investments, life insurance, an inheritance, or something like a joint bank account with a spouse.

One important astrological technique is to identify the planet the rules the sign on the house cusp (in this case, your second and 8th houses.) Then we see how that planet operates in the chart. You've got Jupiter ruling your second house, and Mercury ruling your 8th house.

Jupiter is usually a good luck factor, but you want to be cautious because Jupiter can be overly optimistic and can overspend or take ill-advised risks in the belief that "something will work out." You've got Mercury squaring Jupiter, and Mercury is the traditional ruler of money (in the sense of currency.)

Other than the Mercury square to Jupiter your 8th house sun and Mercury are wll-aspected. If you haven't yet learned basic principles of investment, I'd recommend that you do this.

One of my favorite investment gurus for ordinary people without a ton of money is Suze Orman. She's a very flamboyant, funny lady-- with really sage advice. http://www.suzeorman.com/
Thanks! I love Suze Orman. :rightful: