Most elevated planet, how does yours directly benefit you?

Andrea_

I don't know for sure which is my most elevated planet, but i am 100% sure Saturn is in the top 3, as a capricorn with capricorn ASC, and the 8 aspects my Saturn makes with other planets/asc/MC, and it's position in the second House of Pisces :D

Then I think Mars is a big part of myself, as it's not only in exaltation in Capricorn but also in the First House, conjucting ASC, Mercury, Neptune and sextile Saturn. (and semi-square Pluto)

And after that I definetly feel like mentioning Jupiter, in domicile in Sagittarius and in the 12th House (so accidental dignity) and sitting right on the Galactic Centre too (28 degrees Saggi), in conjunction with my Sun. It really does feel like i have a guardian angel on my shoulder to help me pass through all the mess and confusion that i create sometimes! And I relied purely on luck and faith in the outcome of a situation many times without thinking too much (though here may be the influence of Venus too, or the sensitivity of the Moon..). But I have to mention, last time it didn't really work that well and i haven't yet regained my stability/balance after moving...

I also tried that wonderful free color horoscope from astro.com, and it said that Uranus is actually my biggest influence. I wouldn't have thought that, although i can definetly say that i feel acting like a total rebel in certain situations, i like things my own way, i do set trends sometimes (like i do/buy/say a thing, and this information goes through friend to friend and the next day, BAM, people doing or trying the same thing) i like being a little out of the ordinary with my ideas (i can quite an idealist, and a perfectionist, and a philosopher, lol :)) with myself more than with others) i have sudden bursts of inspiration and i can be quite "electric" in the way i speak/react/in relationships & co.

I'm jealous of those active Jupiter-ruled charts/people :D

edit: ok, if elevated only refers to the planet that's closest to the MidHaven, then that surely is Pluto in my 10th House, in sextile with Moon, Venus and Uranus, in semi-sextile with sun and semi-square with Mars (first house)

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
What is special about your elevated Planet? What does it do and mean for you?
So reading through this it has to be in 9th or 10th to be elevated. To be in the category of MOST elevated it can be in any?

If that's the case my MOST is Moon Leo in 11th House. Sun (leo) is in Cap IC 4th House.....11th House Ruler Saturn is in First and Aquarius in 5th. So What does the elevation mean?

greybeard

I use "elevation" to mean "highest in the sky at time and place of birth". In 9th or 10th house, and nearest the MC.

The condition is more a measure of strength than quality. An elevated Pluto is a strong Pluto, but still Pluto. (Luis Donaldo Colosio, assassinated candidate to the presidency of Mexico.) Here elevated Pluto might be read as "powerful secret enemies [Pluto] in high
places [elevated]".

The powers of an elevated planet are "exalted", "stand above all else". They "come to prominence".

They are strong. They are not necessarily "beneficial".

I use high declination ("out of bounds") as a measure of deviation from accepted conventional norms, or "individualization". The equator represents the center of the bell curve; high declination the fringes. Planets in high declination "think for themselves", have a "different perspective".

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I use "elevation" to mean "highest in the sky at time and place of birth". In 9th or 10th house, and nearest the MC.

The condition is more a measure of strength than quality. An elevated Pluto is a strong Pluto, but still Pluto. (Luis Donaldo Colosio, assassinated candidate to the presidency of Mexico.) Here elevated Pluto might be read as "powerful secret enemies [Pluto] in high
places [elevated]".

The powers of an elevated planet are "exalted", "stand above all else". They "come to prominence".

They are strong. They are not necessarily "beneficial".

I use high declination ("out of bounds") as a measure of deviation from accepted conventional norms, or "individualization". The equator represents the center of the bell curve; high declination the fringes. Planets in high declination "think for themselves", have a "different perspective".

Aaaaah i get u greybeard. You always seem to make sense to me. Must be the way you explain it all! Have you got cap/Saturn placements strong? Anyway so 11th doesn’t count 🤷🏻*♀️. Shame as I would’ve liked to use Leo ♌️

Last edited:

Domna

Interesting resurrection!

My most elevated is Mars, just one degree from my Midheaven, in Cancer. Mercury is just a couple degrees further away though and is the highest by declination. Both Mercury and Mars are Out of Bounds. I treat them together as a most elevated conjunction, because they really are inseparable, never acting alone. Mercury rules 9th and 12th house, Mars rules descendant. Sun is in Gemini 9th, Moon in Virgo 12th (mutual reception with Mercury) and Jupiter in Aries 7th. Mercury/Mars are sextile Moon, square Ascendant, trine Pluto and opposite Neptune. Mercury and Mars are also parallel, with Mars contraparallel Uranus (Sagittarius 3rd house, also OOB).

Overall I'm very Mercury dominant with Mars playing second fiddle. Mercury ruling both Sun and Moon, while Mars is in its fall... Dominant Mercury certainly brings me lots of good Mercury gifts... I have a way with words and a gift for clear communication, good organisation skills and an boundless curiosity. Mars adds a certain boldness, fearlessness... I'm not very aggressive or driven, but I'll always stand up for myself and my ideals. I'm alert, blunt, and sometimes sharp tongued. I didn't use to see myself as very Cancerian, but yeah I've come to realize that my mind works very intuitively... The Mercury-Moon mutual reception also benefits me there I guess. I gather large amounts of info, but I don't analyze, I intuit. Unsually with good success. Any subject I really know becomes intuition rather than knowledge. I'm not always good at remembering details, but I tend to see the big picture very clearly.

Last edited:

greybeard

Interesting resurrection!

My most elevated is Mars, just one degree from my Midheaven, in Cancer. Mercury is just a couple degrees further away though and is the highest by declination. Both Mercury and Mars are Out of Bounds. I treat them together as a most elevated conjunction, because they really are inseparable, never acting alone. Mercury rules 9th and 12th house, Mars rules descendant. Sun is in Gemini 9th, Moon in Virgo 12th (mutual reception with Mercury) and Jupiter in Aries 7th. Mercury/Mars are sextile Moon, square Ascendant, trine Pluto and opposite Neptune. Mercury and Mars are also parallel, with Mars contraparallel Uranus (Sagittarius 3rd house, also OOB).

Overall I'm very Mercury dominant with Mars playing second fiddle. Mercury ruling both Sun and Moon, while Mars is in its fall... Dominant Mercury certainly brings me lots of good Mercury gifts... I have a way with words and a gift for clear communication, good organisation skills and an boundless curiosity. Mars adds a certain boldness, fearlessness... I'm not very aggressive or driven, but I'll always stand up for myself and my ideals. I'm alert, blunt, and sometimes sharp tongued. I didn't use to see myself as very Cancerian, but yeah I've come to realize that my mind works very intuitively... The Mercury-Moon mutual reception also benefits me there I guess. I gather large amounts of info, but I don't analyze, I intuit. Unsually with good success. Any subject I really know becomes intuition rather than knowledge. I'm not always good at remembering details, but I tend to see the big picture very clearly.

Nicely done.

Humanitarian

My most elevated planet is Uranus in Pisces, and people see me as a helper and a very selfless person that gives themselves to every people who are suffering, and also a lot of people asked me to read astrological charts (Urania is the Muse of Astrology, as David Starling said that Uranus should be renamed as Urania because astronomers back in 19th century are not feminist, and too masculinist to be a good person in this modern world) , and this image of me projected to the masses actually does resonates with my starseed self because my soul has a lot of unconditional love inside and my soul love occult sciences also. My astrological methods are avant-garde and too Aquarian and strange to many people, and also people see me as a revolutionary person also. 😊