Will he propose Marriage?

PeanutButter

Have been together 3 years. We are deeply in love...we broke up for a short time, but have now reconciled and he says he wants to marry. We checked out some rings a few weekends ago...So-

His main significator is Mercury in it's own sign (Virgo) I believe this can mean that he is "strong". It's in the turned 3rd house (his thinking) so that can confirm that this is something he is thinking about sincerely? Now the only aspects this is making is trines Pluto and the North Node that are in my 1st house. Hmmm? His second significator is the Sun (in it's own sign) Now that is making a trine to my significator and the ASC. His turned 4th house (end of matters) has Venus, Mars, and Saturn in conjunction. The Moon is making tons of aspects? Not sure how to put all this together to get an answer...Help :love:

Attachments

• Chart_.gif
    Chart_.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 34

PeanutButter

Hmm after studying and reading some replies...It seems from the responses from the more knowledgabel astrologers, when the significator is in it's own sign it just means that they are all about them? I though it meant they were strong, dignified, etc?

But hes been the one pursuing me so fervently for the reconciliation. He's the one bringing up the marriage, etc so it would seem like he is the one wanting this more than me. I think my position in life right now is looking very attractive. I have my own place, a good job, stable financially, fun family, nice friends, etc. and I think this is showing with that Sun in my 8th (his 2nd)

Last edited:

DiDi

One thing ive noticed about rulers in their own house strong dignifed and in their own house... to me means and/or also that they have a lot going on right now... Like ive pulled a chart reciently showing me in this same situaltion and im just busy minding my own business and doing my own thing.. doesnt mean im selfish... just pre occupied!

I looked at your chart and i honestly didnt get much out of it to show me what the both of your futures held. If things are going well (and i understand this totally) but why are you questioning this... is there a deeper lying issue your worried about?

DanaRenee

Hello,
you/sag/jupiter/aries/4th house/family/home. He/gem/mer/virgo/ruler/ in your 9th house of travel/higher education, philospohy, and hid 3rd house/communication, which would make since he is the one telling you he would like to get married. However your signifactors do not make any aspects together and will be in an opposition, so I have to ask you something a little funny going on here?(my thoughts) Your co-ruler the Moon/gemi/in your 6th house of health/daily activities and his 12th house of secrets/ things unknown to him, so are you doing things that he doesn't know about, or is there something about your health he doesn't know about? Your moon is forming a square to his signifactor Mercury, again this doesn't sound like a couple who is happy? then you have venus/virgo/fall in your 10th house of career, his 4th, and mars/libra/det his co-ruler, and sat/lib/exhalt also sitting there, and they are all opposite your signifactor jupiter, So you don't love your job, or status, and either someone older or delays is with your career/status. interestingly, his signifactor mercury has no aspects to those, so this has to be you. So his engery mars is effecting somehow in your family life? you are having power struggles in your relationship with him, however, the last applying aspect the moon makes is a square to neptune, so I would say no at this time you will not get married. This maybe a blessing in disguse for you! Let us know what happens. Yes I can see that his mercury is the faster moving planet so he is the one more interested.

Last edited:

PeanutButter

We broke up for a reason...and the reason was him. He literally begged, pleaded, cried, etc. for us to get back together. Well see? At least we are talking and hanging out somewaht again. Yes. Im crazy about him. Love him very much but Im waiting to see if he's made some more positive changes. So although I love him, he isn't the #1 priority in my life as he once was. Im just watching and waiting, letting things be. It's been a bit difficult. He's pressuring me and we are both very strong personalities (Leo VS Aries :devil:) LOL Its true he has a lot on his plate right now. Family illnesses, legal issues, etc.

As far as where the question stemmed from? The whole marriage talk is ALL him. Checking out rings? All HIM...So I'm just wondering if he'll really go through with it. You know? Thanks! Ill keep ya posted fer sure! :)

Last edited:

DiDi

He will probably go through with it but id be questioning the reasons behind it is pure and not one out of need to capture something (you)

PeanutButter

He will probably go through with it but id be questioning the reasons behind it is pure and not one out of need to capture something (you)

Aha! Interesting perspective! Thank you for that tidbit I hadn't though of! Im a great catch and i think he realizes it and wants it all for himself. haha I do feel like he's not taking me for granted any more. Ive never had a man "work" so hard to be with me! But then again, that is very Aries isn't it? They love the chase...lol oh well, only time will tell. Thank again!:smile: