My wife lost her Jewellery

Sam1256

Hi,

This is Sam from Bangalore india.
My wife usually keep all her jewerries inside the locker safely. But when checked her jewellery on 13/10/2019 it was not there in the locker.
Jewellery missing happenned between 12/09/2019 to 13/10/2019.
We checked our entire home but we didnt find anywhere.
She kept her 2 necklace in a single box, but one of among to is missing.
Except home maid, nobody else came to our home.
She is a very good women i dont have any doubt on her.
Kindly help me to find where it is right now?
Because it was so expensive.
Awaiting for the help
Thanks

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:

01 Dec 2019 TZ = -1.0 2.3100 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=11Ta33
Necklace form you wife is represented with Jupiter. So, it can be in an upper room, near the fire or radiator, the largest room of the house, places where entertainment of guests is held, rooms where insurance policies are kept, a room where pets are allowed in the house, place where prayer books and college books are stored, among college memorabilia, place where woolen products are stored, room where very expensive furniture or imported things are.
Ruler in 2nd house means to look at kitchen, storeroom or larder, cloakroom or wardrobe, room next to the entrance

Ruler in her 2nd hosue means to look where money or precious things are kept; in the bank or vault or safety deposit box. The bedroom, boudoir, furnishings.

Direction: South by West
Near colour: blue, purple, red, yellow, orange, green

POF is in Can in her 9 house. Look in a dining room, kitchen, laundry room, linen closet, cellar, pantry, room with ordinary and inexpensive furnishings, room where the family gathers to discuss family matters, a room where articles of sentimental value are kept, room with the most windows, areas where fishing equipment is kept, area where china, silverware or kitchenware is stored, near a sink, pump or plumbing.
POF in 9 house means to look near some church, college or law “things” at high shelves or around vacation pictures or travel literature. Also look at library (high shelves) or at school/university.

Direction: Northeast
Near colour: silver, white, green, blue, grey, tan

Sam1256

Dear sir,

I searched almost everywhere i didnot find it yet.

May i know whether the jewellery is still in the house or outside the house??
Or it has been stolen?

Sam1256

Dear sir.

I searched everywhere, but i could not find.
May i know whether the jewellery is still inside the house or outside???or it has been stolen??

fensi88

As the ruler of the nicklace is in her 2nd house that means it is still in her possession. Extremely late degree of the ruler is testimony that lost article is at places near a door, window, gate or in a box or package which is about to be moved.