North node - How many do accomplish their spiritual mission?

RogueLibra

I have a mars in libra opposing my Aries north node. For me, I must admit my timing has been off. A few years ago in 2014 I finally kind of experienced a spiritual awakening. I finally went coward instead of backwards like I was accustomed to doing. My problem was letting past issues from my anger still linger on. I was literally fighting ghost of the past and this is why i couldnt progress. I was trying to fix my past but that's impossible because physically I don't live there. My opposition pretty much showed me that I was moving further away from progression with my actions. You have to be willing to shed your past ways and for me most of my success has come from relying on patterns and old actions. Day by day I learned to implement new things and not be afraid to step outside of the box and my results were surprising.

For example, getting back in shape. I used to rely on what I had known the first time i got in shape but finally i, in true aries fashion, created my own workout plan from scratch. I did research and let all of my supps go. I rejected offers to be a workout partner until i at least made progress on my own and the dude who wanted me to be his partner was somebody I looked up to for a long time so i was honored when he asked. It was only when i went at it alone and stepped outside the box that I made a powerful transformation. What was even more strange is all the new information he had been researching i had already knew so in a sense, the student became the teacher.

I also believe that following the north node balances the south node. They are both connected. For the healing of the past lies in the bravery of facing the future. When I became more independent amd action oriented my relationships did improve and I went from having toxic friendships to very enlightenining ones.

My moon is trine my north node and it is pretty easy for me to move coward emotionally

Animatrix

I have a mars in libra opposing my Aries north node. For me, I must admit my timing has been off. A few years ago in 2014 I finally kind of experienced a spiritual awakening. I finally went coward instead of backwards like I was accustomed to doing. My problem was letting past issues from my anger still linger on. I was literally fighting ghost of the past and this is why i couldnt progress. I was trying to fix my past but that's impossible because physically I don't live there. My opposition pretty much showed me that I was moving further away from progression with my actions. You have to be willing to shed your past ways and for me most of my success has come from relying on patterns and old actions. Day by day I learned to implement new things and not be afraid to step outside of the box and my results were surprising.

For example, getting back in shape. I used to rely on what I had known the first time i got in shape but finally i, in true aries fashion, created my own workout plan from scratch. I did research and let all of my supps go. I rejected offers to be a workout partner until i at least made progress on my own and the dude who wanted me to be his partner was somebody I looked up to for a long time so i was honored when he asked. It was only when i went at it alone and stepped outside the box that I made a powerful transformation. What was even more strange is all the new information he had been researching i had already knew so in a sense, the student became the teacher.

I also believe that following the north node balances the south node. They are both connected. For the healing of the past lies in the bravery of facing the future. When I became more independent amd action oriented my relationships did improve and I went from having toxic friendships to very enlightenining ones.

My moon is trine my north node and it is pretty easy for me to move coward emotionally

Interesting!

But you mean forward yes? Not coward! :)