Feeling intense... any recommendations-please?

Skygarden

I am feeling really tense and explosive. I feel like I need direction. Not sure what to do or what kind of direction...
horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-12-8-1980_14-45.png

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Transiting saturn/pluto square your mars/pluto, transiting Neptune opposes natal moon-jupiter-saturn and squares Neptune. Transiting Uranus coming soon to square natal mercury.
Yes, you are feeling intense, under a lot of pressure, probably intensifying your restless Uranus on ascendent.
You have a nice easy contact between sun/north node that trines Neptune, while they both sextile the mars/pluto conjunction.
Maybe the pressure being exerted on you now will serve to counteract a certain laziness (moon square Neptune), whether psychological or physical, you've been relying on up to now. Taking the easy route. So you're being stimulated now to resolve issues and move upwards in your maturity.
You don't mention any details about your life, for example are you working, are you married or in a relationship, are you healthy? That could give some key as to how the transits will be working out, and where they are pushing you towards.

Skygarden

Thank you. My relationship is going really well... my health is greatly improving. Everything in life is going really well. I’m going through vast spiritual changes... I don’t know what I’m doing in that respect.

ElenaJ

That's the Neptune effect.
Part of Fortune is conjunct natal Neptune, both conjunct cusp of 2nd, ruling your sense of self worth and values. The 2nd also rules food disorders. And of course, money and wealth.
Natal neptune also squares natal moon and Jupiter. sitting on your midheaven of career and reputation.
Jupiter is spiritual values, and rules your 2nd, reinforcing the themes of that house.
And both moon and Jupiter have been feeling the transiting Neptune opposition.

Skygarden

Ha, at least I have a name for my current condition... “the Neptune effect”
Thank you. I hope this passes with clear resolution and peace.