obssessed with power and career

annalubov

Can someone Please read my chart, I am a newbie and need opinions about my chart.

So the problem is why am so obssesed with power/career, wanting to "climb" higher.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Can someone Please read my chart, I am a newbie and need opinions about my chart.

So the problem is why am so obssesed with power/career, wanting to "climb" higher.

I suggest a chart from astro.com. add nessus,orcus,sedna,vertex,osc Lilith(h13)

rahu

annalubov

here is the chart, i added those asteroids, but my my original chart I use equal house system, since for me it is most accurate.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

hi annalubov

pluto and orcus are often associated with blind ambition, obsessive blind ambition and as you can see your Venus is conjunct to pluto and square to orcus

with venus also conjunct to Saturn and Saturn square to nessus, you have a cold and calculated demeanor and as you say, you are extremely obsessed with power.

sedna is opposed to the pluto/venus conjunction. this shows that you have a strong streak of justice and benevolence also. I think this is why you can't quite understand where you obsessive ambition comes from.... that is you know that you have a just and even handed impulse in your personality and don't see your self as blindly ambitious by nature .

rahu

annalubov

Could you elaborate a bit more on that obsession with career and power? How do you feel exactly?

pretty much whole life thinking about how to get ahead, and not settling for mineal jobs. Another example would be, feeling of achieving more and once I reached that particular goal, I would not feel satisfied.

annalubov

hi annalubov

pluto and orcus are often associated with blind ambition, obsessive blind ambition and as you can see your Venus is conjunct to pluto and square to orcus

with venus also conjunct to Saturn and Saturn square to nessus, you have a cold and calculated demeanor and as you say, you are extremely obsessed with power.

sedna is opposed to the pluto/venus conjunction. this shows that you have a strong streak of justice and benevolence also. I think this is why you can't quite understand where you obsessive ambition comes from.... that is you know that you have a just and even handed impulse in your personality and don't see your self as blindly ambitious by nature .

rahu

thank you rahu,
what about planets in 10th (equal house) and all those pluto connections, how do they affect?

rahu

Banned
thank you rahu,
what about planets in 10th (equal house) and all those pluto connections, how do they affect?

well the planet in the 10th would show a ambition for power and Saturn in that house tends to show a good chance of succeeding

rahu

katydid

Chart type is tight bundle from Libra to Cap Moon:
The midpoint of that bundle falls in the 10th @ 0 Sag

Moon in Cap in 1st —

Mercury exactly square Jupiter in Cap:

Mars exactly conjunct Neptune in Sag in 12th:

Sun and Pluto are most elevated at top of the chart. [Sun/Pluto=MC]

These ^^^^are the blanks that need to be filled in...:cool:

I have to go do an errand but when I return I will try to fill these in more...

katydid

The midpoint of that bundle falls in the 10th @ 0 Sag/4th @0Gemini

So your focus in early years may be in the adventure and excitement of the 10 of career and attainment of success---but what you really desire for ultimate fulfillment may end up being found in the 4th house of home and family...:love:

Bundle:
This chart type makes it easier to concentrate/focus on one goal over a long period of time. It is like a bundle of hard packed energy.

Ambitious, goal oriented--they are sometimes less distracted by what goes on outside of themselves. They are more likely to create and live by their own rules in their own little world. So they may seem self absorbed at times. But very productive and surprise others by how goal oriented and self sufficient that can prove to be.

Moon in Cap in 1st —
@ 27 Cap, the only aspect before changing sign is the semisextile to Mars/neptune in Cap in 12th.

So emotional needs may eventually thrive/develop in 12th house realm of spiritual/metaphysical/healing arts...

Merc/Libra in 8th, ruler of the 8th, 5th---You can talk to anyone about anything at anytime. You can fit into any scenario, any social situation, from most elite to most street---

squaring Jupiter, you like to wing it---be off script and spontaneous. usually that works great, but not always...:sideways:

INSPIRED ACTION==a lot of imaginative plans, a true visionary---and yet prone to being overwhelmed and must be careful to avoid being emotionally 'paralyzed ' by toxic feelings or drugs alcohol, personal demons, addictions, feelings of inferiority...

Saturn, Venus and Pluto are most elevated at top of the chart. ---Saturn/MC:alien:

Saturn, ruler of the Ascendant is conjunct the Midheaven. And conjunct Venus. So ambition overpowers the Venus/women/love.

Do you sacrifice those Venus things for work/career? Do you not have time or energy for 'girly' things or romance, because of your ambitions?

You have high expectations for yourself. But maybe you need to cut yourself a break and reassess what your true aims and ambitions could be.

You work so hard at succeeding and yet there are very few aspects to that Saturn in Scorpio. So it is not really supported by anything else. It is a hollow victory. :annoyed:

The empty part of your chart is in the 4th in Gemini. That might be the area you should focus more on...?

Last edited:

annalubov

The midpoint of that bundle falls in the 10th @ 0 Sag/4th @0Gemini

So your focus in early years may be in the adventure and excitement of the 10 of career and attainment of success---but what you really desire for ultimate fulfillment may end up being found in the 4th house of home and family...:love:

Bundle:
This chart type makes it easier to concentrate/focus on one goal over a long period of time. It is like a bundle of hard packed energy.

Ambitious, goal oriented--they are sometimes less distracted by what goes on outside of themselves. They are more likely to create and live by their own rules in their own little world. So they may seem self absorbed at times. But very productive and surprise others by how goal oriented and self sufficient that can prove to be.

Moon in Cap in 1st —
@ 27 Cap, the only aspect before changing sign is the semisextile to Mars/neptune in Cap in 12th.

So emotional needs may eventually thrive/develop in 12th house realm of spiritual/metaphysical/healing arts...

Merc/Libra in 8th, ruler of the 8th, 5th---You can talk to anyone about anything at anytime. You can fit into any scenario, any social situation, from most elite to most street---

squaring Jupiter, you like to wing it---be off script and spontaneous. usually that works great, but not always...:sideways:

INSPIRED ACTION==a lot of imaginative plans, a true visionary---and yet prone to being overwhelmed and must be careful to avoid being emotionally 'paralyzed ' by toxic feelings or drugs alcohol, personal demons, addictions, feelings of inferiority...

Saturn, Venus and Pluto are most elevated at top of the chart. ---Saturn/MC:alien:

Saturn, ruler of the Ascendant is conjunct the Midheaven. And conjunct Venus. So ambition overpowers the Venus/women/love.

Do you sacrifice those Venus things for work/career? Do you not have time or energy for 'girly' things or romance, because of your ambitions?

You have high expectations for yourself. But maybe you need to cut yourself a break and reassess what your true aims and ambitions could be.

You work so hard at succeeding and yet there are very few aspects to that Saturn in Scorpio. So it is not really supported by anything else. It is a hollow victory. :annoyed:

The empty part of your chart is in the 4th in Gemini. That might be the area you should focus more on...?

thank you. I do feel Equal House is more accurate, due to life experiences, do planets in 10th especially Pluto, change the picture?