Pluto Transits

Hephaistos

My Last Plutotransits in Short.
All planets are in Concjuntion within 5 Degree with the other, Merkur concjunct Mars, Venus conjunct Merkur and so on.

Pluto Square Venus: Finding my Wife but shes totally Opposite from me.
We are 6 Years in Relationship ... I dont love her but she loves me, from my side its mostly Platonic.
Beginning Study of Astrology.

Pluto Square Mercury: I talk something loud, sometimes very loud with some Riot, about my experience and things i realized about my parent home and the truth of my home country.
Some (German) Psychologists mean i have a very strong Post traumatic stress disorder, i know this already, but theres nothing they can do they sayd and call me a threat ... oh yes this i'm for the Germans with strong reasons.
Learning and Use Astrology on my own style, other Schools just use for inspiration.

Pluto square Mars: Ill talk something loud that makes some People Enemy to me, especially German Goverment, a War between me and the German Society and Agencys breakes trough the Surface.

I say Things like this, its in German and English language.

http://www.flassbeck-economics.de/t...pe-jayati-gosh-zur-deutschen-rolle-in-europa/

Pluto square Pluto AC with Uranus opposite: the Peoples from Pluto square Mars retreat from me to my own satisfaction, because they said i'm totally crazy they have never thinked of me, and youre going so intense angry: yes i'm crazy i sayd and this is the best what me have done, and i'm my own master who doestn accept this, is my Enemy. I have my quiet and go further my way.

At the same time of this t-squares i have the secundary progressive Mars conjunct natal Uranus which is in natal Square to Saturn in 10.

best Pluto transit i can remember was Pluto square to my Sun. My Youth was Ending there and it was good, otherwise maybe going lifelong in Prison, in Germany it is 15 Years, by Enraging totally, but this dont comes. thanks Pluto. Enraging i do with the next war in Europe on a legally way ... pluto can wait ... when the time has come i only want to kill Germans. To Say it with Hitlers words: Rottet sie Aus.
I'm the Anti Hitler!!! Pluto trine Sun i know what my task is.

Last edited:

PatAstro

Pluto is in my 9th house....

Something to do with learning...
I am having sex with a male Sagittarius. :love:

Pluto conjuncts my natal Mercury Capricorn.

I'm suing a lot of people. I don't know what is wrong with me.

I have Saturn in my 7th house... conjuncting my natal Venus Scorp, Jupiter Scorp and Neptune Sag. Legal stuff...

But I guess it also gave me my male Sagittarius... :love:

Wow, I am so in love :tongue:

North Node and Jupiter are in 5th house... romance... ahhh they conjunct my natal Pluto in Virgo... I guess this pluto in virgo gave me the lack of sex in the past.
North Node and Jupiter really make my love life so much better.

I'm a Capricorn gal... and you know everything delays....
But this love is worth waiting for.... :smile:

Last edited:

Inside Out Orange

Pluto is in my 9th house....

Something to do with learning...
I am having sex with a male Sagittarius. :love:

Pluto conjuncts my natal Mercury Capricorn.

I'm suing a lot of people. I don't know what is wrong with me.

I have Saturn in my 7th house... conjuncting my natal Venus Scorp, Jupiter Scorp and Neptune Sag. Legal stuff...

But I guess it also gave me my male Sagittarius... :love:

Wow, I am so in love :tongue:

North Node and Jupiter are in 5th house... romance... ahhh they conjunct my natal Pluto in Virgo... I guess this pluto in virgo gave me the lack of sex in the past.
North Node and Jupiter really make my love life so much better.

I'm a Capricorn gal... and you know everything delays....
But this love is worth waiting for.... :smile:

If you're involved in legal stuff and suing people then that is almost certainly connected to pluto (confrontation) in 9th (legal issues); although saturn in 7th maybe causing you to take a stand with open enemies. You may have to look at how you deal with other people to work out if there's ways you can achieve better results without suing everybody.

When pluto entered my 9th, as it moved into capricorn, I starting working in a legal office!

I'd say the big effect of pluto in my 9H has been to show me the bigger picture and to start looking for the underlying patterns and connections between info.

So my astrological knowledge has gone from understanding what each planet is, how signs express themselves and what houses mean; and actually understanding the deeper working of each planet and sign. The underpinning mechanisms (e.g. saturn is about where we feel lack or fear).

When we started understanding things at this level we can then more easily apply them across the board. So using my example I can now take saturn and apply it to any sign with application rather than having to learn what it does in twelve different signs. Of course much of my learning has been by actually reading what it does in twelve different signs to recognise that it's about rules, fears, the father etc.

Of course there are many different theories to life about how different things work e.g. how to run a successful business, to be good at relationships etc, etc.

Wherever your talents lie, pluto in the 9th gets you digging into this deeper underpinning knowledge and coming up with your ideas on how to be successful and ultimately creating a philosophy. When pluto leaves the 9th and crosses the midheaven you then tend to stop learning and just focus on delivering your message.

One side effect is that I now tend to enjoy the journey and not really care so much about results. The success or failure of a project or event doesn't bother me, it's about what I can learn from how I went about doing it.

PatAstro

If you're involved in legal stuff and suing people then that is almost certainly connected to pluto (confrontation) in 9th (legal issues); although saturn in 7th maybe causing you to take a stand with open enemies. You may have to look at how you deal with other people to work out if there's ways you can achieve better results without suing everybody.

When pluto entered my 9th, as it moved into capricorn, I starting working in a legal office!

I'd say the big effect of pluto in my 9H has been to show me the bigger picture and to start looking for the underlying patterns and connections between info.

So my astrological knowledge has gone from understanding what each planet is, how signs express themselves and what houses mean; and actually understanding the deeper working of each planet and sign. The underpinning mechanisms (e.g. saturn is about where we feel lack or fear).

When we started understanding things at this level we can then more easily apply them across the board. So using my example I can now take saturn and apply it to any sign with application rather than having to learn what it does in twelve different signs. Of course much of my learning has been by actually reading what it does in twelve different signs to recognise that it's about rules, fears, the father etc.

Of course there are many different theories to life about how different things work e.g. how to run a successful business, to be good at relationships etc, etc.

Wherever your talents lie, pluto in the 9th gets you digging into this deeper underpinning knowledge and coming up with your ideas on how to be successful and ultimately creating a philosophy. When pluto leaves the 9th and crosses the midheaven you then tend to stop learning and just focus on delivering your message.

One side effect is that I now tend to enjoy the journey and not really care so much about results. The success or failure of a project or event doesn't bother me, it's about what I can learn from how I went about doing it.
Pluto, Jupiter and Saturn will conjunct together in year 2020 in 9th house before Pluto entering in my 10th house... So I want to see what that's going to do.

Saturn, Capricorn and 10th house will have you working.
Saturn in my 7th house has convert me as a lawyer.
When Pluto goes into 10th house, it may have me working in political field, financial... or whatever...

tenacapcious

Considering that I have 3 planets in Capricorn, it's kind of strange that I can't really find the interest in this transit. It's as if whatever little I read about it, gets wiped from my memory. Pluto went retrograde for a while, so I don't know if Pluto's already been over my Sun, and Moon twice?

According to astrotheme, Pluto is only at 14'odd degrees Capricorn, so I guess it hasn't gone over my Mercury yet. Actually, that transit does sound kind of interesting. I don't know why I don't care about Pluto going over my Sun and Moon. Can't see the effect yet. Maybe I need to look at this Pluto transit over my luminaries, in a few years from now, so that I can study it in retrospect.

gismeu

<<Considering that I have 3 planets in Capricorn, it's kind of strange that I can't really find the interest in this transit.>>

Maybe you just have to dip a bit (deeper)

The Greek god Hades (Latin Pluto) was the ruler of the underworld, the kingdom of the dead, as well as of the riches that lie under the earth.
Source: http://wiki.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Pluto

Plus your statement is not totally correct, since you posted something
here about it, didn't you?

gis

HarmonE

I didn't wake up to the energy of Pluto until it hit my ascendant around 4-5 years ago. It must have crossed my Sun, Jupiter and Mercury without much event as it went through Sagittarius but maybe like I have been reading in these posts, I was willing to let go of what was necessary so I didn't feel the heavy effect quite so much.

2011 was an intense year, with having a life threatening event of being caught in a wildfire in Northern Alberta and being evacuated to a burning city which I obviously survived but it was pretty shocking time. Then a couple of months later my Mom died rather unexpectedly. Then, my relationship broke up (an 8 year relationship) and I decided to move across the country to be back home. Then at the end of the year I decided to buy a house and start a new relationship. This relationship was so incredibly hard and has taught me so much about what I am worth and what I deem to be ok in my life. It has ended as of this summer and I feel nothing like the person I was in the beginning. Certainly these last 4 years have changed me for the better.

I saw an astrologer in 2012 who said, "well its probably going to be a bit intense. Sorry!" And she was right. I was scared at the time because I was holding onto my old view of myself which made me feel so uncertain of what was to come. Now that I am on the flipside it feels like a huge wave of peace has come over me. I am thankful for the experience but it was not easy while it was happening.

tenacapcious

<<Considering that I have 3 planets in Capricorn, it's kind of strange that I can't really find the interest in this transit.>>

The Greek god Hades (Latin Pluto) was the ruler of the underworld, the kingdom of the dead, as well as of the riches that lie under the earth.

gis

Yes, it's like this feeling that I should be noticing something but I often tend to notice things in retrospect and be unaware in the moment or if it's a very recent experience or change.

Flapjacks

gis

The association of Pluto with wealth and death simultaneously is such a complex notion. Pluto has been sitting on my Mars for a couple years now in my 8th house, and it seems I am gaining a deeper understanding of it. I read Walden, for instance, which would lift my spirits whenever I began to feel trapped for a time.

"The richest man is the man who needs the least" is a counterpoint to Pluto. The association with survival, being stripped down, losing control... Yet this is the God of accumulation of wealth. The juxtaposition forces the realization that our existence is dynamic; death or life as a final destination is an alluring trap that can be escaped by purging or reinvention. The reinvention is the Phoneix. What is purged and left behind is left to Pluto.

I have two storage units full of possessions I do not want. They remain there because I worry where they might end up. The wastefulness of convenient solutions is morally unacceptable. Destruction without purpose is repugnant, and everywhere. I keep throwing away plastic containers. The riches of the Earth are left to poison most of us, except those decomposers which we generally revile. Why do we not reinvent these riches, and realize there is no "waste" but what we decide to ignore.

Ignoring Pluto will build your pile of waste higher and higher until it consumes you. That is the harsh lesson.

Munch

Pluto has been a bosom body for pretty much my whole life. He's placed natally in my 1st house conjunct my POF and rising below my Saturn/Jupiter conjunction on my asc. It has hit all of my planets with the exception of the previous two and Mars which it may not make the conjunction to in my lifetime. When he went over my moon/venus/neptune conjunction in Sagittarius, all I can say is I barely remember and it was a ton of fun, but a lot of the shadow side of 'fun' as well. Now in my 4th house conjunct Sun/Merc (thankfully done with squaring my ascendant repeated) and having passed over my IC, there have been a lot of job changes and home changes. I don't even feel like I shall ever have a place I consider 'home' again since I move so much. Rather exhausting really.

ExLibris

Hi guys!

It was truly enlightening to read all of your posts concerning Pluto transits, and look at the similarities between your stories and mine, as I am currently experiencing my first "major" one as well - Pluto nearing an exact conjunction with my IC (it has gotten close, then retrograde for a couple of months now - now a 1 degree orb), conjunct my natal Uranus and Nepture (which are in exact conj with IC - 18 degrees Capricorn), squaring natal Jupiter and transit Uranus (which is conjunct my Desc). Naturally, I have stories, and questions.

...it has been crazy, to say the least. Not necessarily bad, but major changes have happened. I have already felt its influence in the sense of changing homes (the IC conjunction, I assume), I've moved into a new appartment at university, and my parents (as well as myself when I am on holiday) have finally moved into a new house which they have spent years building, and they seem to have "come back to life", after a period that was really not their best - health wise, emotionally, etc.
This has also been the period of time during which my long-standing interest for astrology has been resparked, and during which I am trying to elevate my knowledge on the subject.

I don't really know what to make of the transit Pluto conj IC AND natal Uranus and Neptune. I feel like, on a personal, psychological, emotional level, the last couple of months have been transformative, but they came with their challenges - feeling like I'm losing myself in an alternate mind, or to vices (no hard drugs, though, thankfully), coming back from that in a new form (which I consider to be better than my previous self), and a desperate need for mental escapism, by whatever means necessary - could this be the interaction with Neptune?

Oh, also, I don't know if there is a cause-effect link to this, but this has also been the period of time during which my empathy has gotten "out of control" - to the point where I could no longer determine if what I was feeling was my own emotion, or that of the people close to me, and it sent me spiraling down a rabbit hole of emotions until I understood how to differentiate between them.

I haven't felt anything that I could attribute to the transit Pluto-natal Uranus conjunction in particular, but, then again, maybe I don't know what to be looking for. The past couple of months have been filled with unexpected events that made me adjust my way of thinking in order to react to properly, and I have also discovered some pretty unusual skills that I have. Other than that, how should this particular transit feel? What are the changes that Pluto is bringing about through the Uranus conjunction?

All in all, this first major Pluto transit that I'm experiencing is sort of challenging, especially since I consider my natal Pluto to be pretty well represented (22 degree Scorpio, right next to a Scorpio Moon, trining 26 degree Venus in Cancer). Luckily, at least transiting Pluto makes a sextile with my natal Pluto, so ... I'm hoping for them to kind of just power each other up, in a sense, and make me come out better on the other side. But, then again, Pluto was never a bad guy, right? He just has a very particular way of teaching us and transforming us, and I, for one, could never hold it against him. :smile:

So what do you guys think? Also, could anybody help me understand transit Pluto square natal Jupiter? Does the square to transit Uranus conj Desc add more pressure to this transit?

Last edited:

PatAstro

Well Pluto is kinda brutal. It is like baking soda. It is good for food, but harsh on eyeglasses.
Pluto is going into your 4th house... yikes.

I had Pluto in my 7th house, and I always fall on my face after having relationship with guys.

When it got in my 8th house... I had to deal with credit cards, debt, loan, and stuff.

Now it is in my 9th house... I am in the courthouse... wahhh!!! :crying:

Pluto in the 4th house... you don't want that in there. Pluto which represents death (gulp).

Home and family are very important to us.... and that Pluto will just mess up everything.
You will have to deal with family members or you may have to do whatever to keep your home or have to move a lot.

But anyway... Uranus... with Pluto... Sudden Death. :unsure:

tenacapcious

My IC is also in Capricorn. I usually forget that. I hadn't even considered the effect of Pluto transitting my IC when I wrote the previous post. I live at the same place I've lived since late 2000 and I'll be here for some years to come; +5-10 years, at least, the way things look now.

kore

Pluto in the 12th was the darkest period of my life. I endured that transit from puberty to adolescence. I was living a constant nightmare, and I distracted myself by studying. Going through this transit at a young age gave me too much awareness.

Pluto in my 1st was fun and challenging. I was outgoing, met a lot of interesting people, partied a lot, had no fear. I had no money and no material possessions and it didn't matter. Exciting through the ups and downs.

Currently in the early stages of Pluto transiting my 2nd house. Predictable and kind of boring. I'm starting to think more in terms of material security. More opportunity for money. This transit's going to last another 15 years.

david starling

Pluto in the 12th was the darkest period of my life. I endured that transit from puberty to adolescence. I was living a constant nightmare, and I distracted myself by studying. Going through this transit at a young age gave me too much awareness.

Pluto in my 1st was fun and challenging. I was outgoing, met a lot of interesting people, partied a lot, had no fear. I had no money and no material possessions and it didn't matter. Exciting through the ups and downs.

Currently in the early stages of Pluto transiting my 2nd house. Predictable and kind of boring. I'm starting to think more in terms of material security. More opportunity for money. This transit's going to last another 15 years.

Your prose is very good, and by the time Pluto transits your 3rd, you'll probably have a good story or two to tell and write!:happy:

Flapjacks

Seems like this thread was very popular! So, I'd like to share an amazing article on the current (started this October) Pluto and Mars transit:

Mars in Conjunction to Pluto: You Are On to Something?

Thank you for this. I have Mars 14 degrees Capricorn in the 8th (ruler Saturn in the 6th). I am so tired.

In November 2014 my fiancé decided to sell his house, and life has been chaotic ever since. I went to a new job, the wide open opportunity, and now this time around I want to leave it. I have become so unhappy but I don't know a way out that is not radical. Regular things like a home, stability, work that doesn't make me miserable, a family, all feels so far from reach.

david starling

Thank you for this. I have Mars 14 degrees Capricorn in the 8th (ruler Saturn in the 6th). I am so tired.

In November 2014 my fiancé decided to sell his house, and life has been chaotic ever since. I went to a new job, the wide open opportunity, and now this time around I want to leave it. I have become so unhappy but I don't know a way out that is not radical. Regular things like a home, stability, work that doesn't make me miserable, a family, all feels so far from reach.

Saturn is still in Sagittarius, and it's closing in on your Natal Uranian-placement, which is [IMO] well-placed in Sagittarius, and buoys your spirits. Then, along comes Saturn, in a sequel to your Saturn-return. "This too, shall pass." (I'm already wondering about the effects of Saturn entering Capricorn, especially on Capricorn-Suns. You'll have to deal with that too, when the time comes, but in a different way--you'll feel more in control.) [Just realized I went off-Thread, talking about Saturn-transits. Sorry--just seems important for your situation.]

Last edited:

Flapjacks

Saturn is still in Sagittarius, and it's closing in on your Natal Uranian-placement, which is [IMO] well-placed in Sagittarius, and buoys your spirits. Then, along comes Saturn, in a sequel to your Saturn-return. "This too, shall pass." (I'm already wondering about the effects of Saturn entering Capricorn, especially on Capricorn-Suns. You'll have to deal with that too, when the time comes, but in a different way--you'll feel more in control.) [Just realized I went off-Thread, talking about Saturn-transits. Sorry--just seems important for your situation.]

Thanks David, I appreciate the insight. :smile: I wonder if it passes because a change happens, or if it passes even if nothing changes. Oh no, the old fate or free will! I have tPluto crossing Moon to look forward to after it leaves Mars, as well. When Saturn comes along, Cap-heavy folks will be coming into their own, I think.