Find your Tarot of the year

The Ram

This is pretty simple and easy, just add up the current year, your birth month and birth day like in numerology.

You can only get a trump as your year card and if your numbers are above 22 then reduce that number to get your card number.

Here's a listing of the trump cards:

1 Magician
2 High Priestess
3 The Empress
4 The Emperor
5 The Hierophant/The Pope
6 The Lovers
7 The Chariot
8 Justice/Adjustment
9 The Hermit
10 The Wheel of Fortune
11 Strength/Force/Lust
12 The Hanged Man
13 Death
14 Temperance/Art
15 The Devil
16 The Tower
17 The Star
18 The Moon
19 The Sun
20 Judgment/The Aeon
21 The World
22 The Fool

Last edited:

RA1

I got number 9..the hermit..this year is really giving me a hard time so I don't know what to say about this card..

The Ram

tarot-hermit.jpg

9's are tricky years because they're the end of a cycle. You're basically cleaning out your closet of things, ppl, situations, thought patterns that no longer serve you.Your card next year will be a 1 which signifies fortunate new beginnings (most likely trump 10 Fortune). So this year is about tying up loose ends to create the best platform possible for this new energy that's coming into your life to grow. You want to spend a bit more time by your lonesome this year and find your inner voice and inner light, just as the Hermit pictured above has. Notice all the light reflecting off his lamp? Nice symbology eh? It's definitely a time for reflection.

RA1

Thank you so much but this 9 is really a very hard time for me.. I am trying to find a job since jan..I finished my graduation in April and still I don't have any job.. I am disappointed, I have everything experience, highly demanded education and still no luck..is that what number number 9 means..?

P.S. I like your interpretation of next year..it will be my number..for my birth date 10

The Ram

Also notice the sperm and the egg, they're close together, yet havn't met yet. This further illustrates the idea of a new beginning (conception) that hasn't yet started. But is just about to.

Relax! it doesn't mean a kids on the way or anything.:lol:

RA1

Oh thanks I was afraid..anyways I am planning to get married at the end of this year...:) just waiting for this hack job in my own field..then I can get married

The Ram

Yes, then your card for next year is Fortune, this card is ruled By Jupiter and is one of the best cards in the deck. Hmmm Jupiter does represent a persons children so maybe you should use protection if you don't want any surprises and remember condoms do have a habit of breaking during long sessions.

I know how you feel, I'm going through a similar year (13 Death) which is also about endings and getting rid of stuff in your life that no longer serves a purpose.

My best advice is to keep your head up, make it a productive year so you'll have fertile grounds for opportunity to blossom next year.

RA1

Next year..kids..not a trouble, I said I am going to marry this year..that won't be issue..I hope..:)

I am just worried about this year and of course my job at utmost..most of my frnz are doing labour jobs but I want to do something related to me..so hard time now

RA1

What about you? I can your card is pretty interesting its hard to go throughout with that for who,e year

RA1

I think you took some decisions in the past and your present and future will be affected by those..

Neptune Rising

Interesting tarot reading, thanks for posting. I am Temperance for this year, maybe this shows its a year of finding balance in myself. The year started out very out of balance, and physically I was out of balance. Its getting better though. Finding balance in myself and translating it to my external environment, both go hand in hand.

The Ram

Uhhh using the tarot to predict things like that isn't always useful. It's best to keep your eyes open and ears to the ground and when a good opportunity comes along grab it. Sometimes good old fashioned hard work and pragmatism is more effective than divination or rituals, for certain situations.

Yeah Death is an interesting year. I'm hoping it means the Death of my ego, which is a good possibility. I've already lost 2 animals this year (old age), I just hope I don't lose my father too, he's in his late 70's and my Sun is in the 8th house and my Saturn is in the 4th so it's obvious I'd lose him early, but I'd like to have him around for a few more years atleast. I'm not even 30 yet this year.

I'm doing a ritual to merge with my higher self, I'm not sure when I will complete it, but when I do then my ego will definitely die to make way for a transformation into a new person (the Death card is ruled by Scorpio). Sooo yeah, I'm hoping this year is about that and not the other possibility.

The Ram

I think you took some decisions in the past and your present and future will be affected by those..
Yup. could also mean legal proceedings, but maybe not. Contracts too possibly.

Main theme I'd say is finding balance in your life.

In that way it's a lot like the Temperance card, but the key difference between the 2 I think is that perhaps the Temperance/Art card represents more of an internal balance (ruled by Sag and representing the fusion of fire and water ie will and emotion) while Justice/Adjustment is more focused on balance on external affairs such as your actions in dealing with others (being ruled by Libra).

Last edited:

The Ram

Perhaps.

It's about endings in general, if you end the right things in your life/inner self then yes, transformation can occur. Could be the end of certain relationships, beliefs or identities.

It definitely can mean death of loved ones, but it's one of the most unlikely years for you to die.

Lion o ness

Thanks, and yes ending a certain relationship is what makes the most sense.

I've been stuck in an addicting/obsessive relationship..
I've tried pulling away, but have been unsuccessful.
Because if him, and also because of my feelings.

RA1

Well I know you are right..but I am trying since a long time but didn't gve up..my instructors said everything is perfect but why I am not getting an interview even..so it's all about luck, I will just keep on trying...:)