Sociopaths and their place in our society.

Choe

After watching "Lovely bones" I must admit I am very suspicious about my neighbors lol

JK, but is there a thread where we can discuss movies,both astrologically and non-astrologically? I would really like that. There is one about your favorite films, but there are no discussions, just listing of the titles...

Last edited:

Love2Know

Yeah Choe go start one, I would like that too...... Lovely Bones was better as a book, well I read it years ago but I found the Movie's 'in between' place was depicted in a less magical manner than which I imagined.. etc still a good and moving movie. I believe that the scene with the Suzy Salmon channeling the goth or whatever girl was slightly stupid. Her neighbour was a disgusting pedophile murderer but I couldn't help the fact that he reminded me of Mr. Feeny from boy meets world. That resemblance took away some of the drama I imagined in the book, while picturing his monstrosity.

Jupiturasc, I agree that societies can host a number of seemingly unjust and even hypocritical aspects within it's self, yet there is a social place and social context for these issues. Basically, there is an 'acceptable' place for them within the context of our current societies, though it is not an excuse for acts of murder, they are generally guided by a 'social system' even if it is not one in which we agree. It is structured chaos that will not directly impact the stability of the framework of our enviornment, unless you're the one getting shot. If you are I'm sure it will be turned into some reason which fits nicely into our enviornment. So, my point is to ask if it is worse to be a solo murderer with an agenda based on whatever twisted personal reasons one might have or is it better to be a killer which is part of a bigger system and may kill a few generally very delinquent people to 'maintain' the peace for the greater good within our environments? Or even future, is it better to keep all the delinquents around and eventually relocate them all to Australia again? Jk :( I suggest the more arctic parts of the world for the current deviants, and relocate some of the Canadians to Australia :)

Last edited: