Will this man ever ask me out? Take 2

rafaella

well, we all can come up with options for you to improve your situation, but at the end of the road, you are the one to make your own choices and live with the consequences of your decisions.

Have you looked at your solar returns, progressions, transits? I bet there are some hardhitting aspects there possibly involving the slow moving planets. A bit of analysis on this may give you answers on when things will improve.

best wishes...

Rayek

Rayek

there are a few horaries in at least couple of books i have seen that had an open end question "what is going on in my marriage" and it seemed to be working quite well.

So 1st thing we would analyze Asce, then nature of Lord of 1st and 7th, then the moon (where she came from, what has she aspected in the past), lord of 10th since it is 4th house from 7th - how end story will end.

there is a whole subchapter in William Lilly's 7th house matters if there is a divorce. I think it is under if two will have an accord in marriage.
I'm a little concerned about using divination to look to deeply into the state and future of my marriage. It's just that I am worried about self fulfilling prophecies.

Without going into too much detail, three years ago I messed with something that 1. I don't believe in. and 2. I shouldn't have been messing with. I bartered a gift in return for a summons of the person you have seen as "the thief". ... and I received an answer. A reluctant, "Yes, but it will be hard with him crying." "It will take three years to put the players where they need to be."

In November the three years will have ended, and I am of two minds about the whole situation. On the one hand, I am a very scientific mind; this stuff isn't real, doesn't work, and has no substance. On the other hand, I want it to be real.

I am worried that with the approaching of the end of this three year period I am pushing to fulfill that "prophesy" even if it is not real just to satisfy my wants. I'm worried that any attempt to divine the future regarding this subject will effect the result.

I'm not opposed to it either, it's just... I am a typical Virgo... if I can think of a reason to worry, I will do so with diligence. :happy:

As far as who is this sun.. if you look at 1st and 2nd volumes of Christian astrology, you should find physical description of the Sun. I know one place of top of my head in theif section in 2nd volume. it is in 7th house matters - who is this theif. what does he look like and etc

T

The problem with giving advice is, the people who you give the advice to often turn back to you and want you to do the work for them.

I have the books you suggested, and reading them makes me want to stab my eyes out with a fork to be quite honest. To understand them, first I would have to go through with a notepad and completely translate the books, then go back and try to figure out the answer to my question... which I could do, and probably will do sometime in the future should I prove bored enough.

In the meantime would look over the chart - the question asked, "Who is the thief?"
or suggest I post it as a separate thread in hopes that someone else who has the time and is feeling up to it would be willing to answer?
or know where I could find a more language updated version of the books you suggested?

Attachments

• thief.gif
    thief.gif
    59.6 KB · Views: 14

Rayek

Have you looked at your solar returns, progressions, transits? I bet there are some hardhitting aspects there possibly involving the slow moving planets. A bit of analysis on this may give you answers on when things will improve.

best wishes...
:unsure:
I love astrology, I'm just very very bad at it. Well, understudied. So even your question is like a foreign language to me.... sort of.

Saturn has been beating the heck out of my venus/mars/pluto conjunction for awhile now, but it looks like it's going to lay off around the 18th of this month. Then in December it's going square my Jupiter for about a year... which looks painful even if I don't know what it means. But other than that... based on what very little I know, everything else looks relatively calm.

Last edited:

BobZemco

I've included a synastry chart in case you are curious. (The first one).

Did you look at the synastry charts?

The answers are there. In the Test Chart, your Suns are inconjunct; Moons in square; your Moon sextile his Sun; his Moon inconjunct your Sun; your Ascendant Ruler Jupiter Combust his Ascendant Ruler Sun; and then of course Venus/Saturn conjunction with Mutual Reception.

Test2 Chart isn't much better: Suns inconjunct; Moons inconjunct; both have Moons squaring each other's Suns; and the only real positive thing is that your Ascendant Rulers are in sextile by Sign, but from each other's Detriment. Your Taurus Moon trine his Ascendant Ruler Mars isn't that great either.