Hey I'm New

Ruza

Hey I'm new here. And guess what? I'm a pisces lol.
I'm born march 3rd. :)
I hope to make friends here.

My real name is Ruzica, but ruzica here of course was taken don't know by WHO. I'm sure I'll get along here great. I'm a BIG fan of astrology. I mean I love it to death. I'm 21 now but I was introduced to it when I was 13. So yeah thats alot of years. My boyfriend and his sister like to crack jokes on me that I'm too obsessed with it, but thats a good thing right? lol.

I have over 50 + astrology books.
Every birthday I got a new astrology book and I was like the happiest kid. My mom bought me astrology pyjamas this month I was so excited. Yes I'm a nerd.
Oh and I know things on every sign i memorized it,and I can tell peoples sun signs automatically if they give me their birthday i know like everything about them. lol

Heres my astrology collection:
astro2.gif
astro1.gif

Well I hope to make friends!

Carole

Hello, Ruzica/Ruza!

You sound so eager and enthusiastic about Astrology that I couldn't help to smile reading your post. I have been captivated by this wonderful art for many years and I still feel as thrilled about it as the day I read my first Astrology book. I really hope you enjoy coming here and learning something new every time you do it.

Welcome, welcome, welcome!:)