Should I believe him?

PeanutButter

Long time partner says he didn't call me last night because he fell asleep. We do not live together but this is a very serious relationship. I think he went out with his friends and I also think someone is in the picture now? Should I believe this?

I'm Venus in my the 5th house. He's Mars inside the 3rd. Interestinlgly Mars isn't making any major aspects to anything. Just minor ones? BiQuintiles, Quints, etc. Not sure what that means...

Looking at HIS 12th house, it's intercepted with MercRX, Saturn inside..hiding. I'm lost. This is what makes me believe there's someone in the picture? Can someone shed the light?! :crying:

Attachments

• Fell asleep.gif
    Fell asleep.gif
    38.5 KB · Views: 27

Lions215

I don't know with Mars in Cancer doin nothin much sounds like :Mars /action Cancer/Home little action,I don't know when I'm home alone its kinda like that,make a sandwhich,put on the tube,change the channel,go to the John,yawn,time for bed.

PeanutButter

Yeah the only thing Mars is aspecting is Sextile to the ASC...I guess I just want to know if that is really the truth. Since he's said that before..."ooops sorry honey, I fell asleep"