Match.com. Will anything happen?

PeanutButter

Hi first time posting here. :) (I attached a chart off of astrodienst.)So I just "met" someone off of Match.com. :eek: We emailed back and forth for a couple of days and talked on the phone today for the first time for about 20 minutes. We set up a lunch date for next week. He's a Gemini firefighter and seems very nice actually. ;) Now- I've been involved with someone else for almost 2 years and he's broken my heart (cheating, deception, etc.) a couple of times but Ive taken him back and we are "trying" to work on things. If you can call it that. I just don't think he's ready to give me what I need right now and I've had to come to that conclusion the hard way. I'm calling this man my Pluto Venus opposition, since I just completed this transit. It's very fitting.:(

So enough of my backstory...My question is: Will this Match.com guy be worth my time? I'm looking for a long term serious relationship.

I'm the Moon and in the 4th house, he's Saturn and he's in the 3rd. Moon and Saturn are not making any aspects to one another though. But Im thinking that's because it's just so early I mean I havent even met the guy in "real life"....And there is Mercury in the 7th too. I wonder if that represents pluto-opp-venus guy? Or Match.com guy (him being a Gemini)? What's up with the Moon making so many aspects with the other planets? I' m totally new to Horary. I hope I'm asking the question properly...Can anyone shed some more light on this for me? Thank you

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_should_i_continue_this_connection.84470.1010.gif
    astro_2gw_04_should_i_continue_this_connection.84470.1010.gif
    54.2 KB · Views: 46

archergirl

Hi there PB,

'No aspect = no relationship', generally speaking: there has to be some connection.

With Saturn retrograde, I wonder if he'll even show up...or if he'll change his mind. It seems to me that there is 'someone else' in his life, as well (Mercury separating from trine with Saturn with strong mutual reception); someone with whom he might have just split up. The Moon's many aspects show that you have other irons in the fire.

In any case, I don't see much developing here. I guess I would have to ask whether you really consider it in your best interests to jump from one problematic long-term relationship, right into another long-term relationship, without giving yourself some time to process?

Cheers,
AG

PeanutButter

archegirl,

Hi thanks for taking the time to answer my question. :) I totally understand your perspective about jumping into something "serious" so quickly. I know chances are it doesn't ever turn out okay. I'm a big believer in processing after a big break up and staying single for a little bit so Im not sure why it is that I feel this way right now. I'm going to have to ask myself this question some more...Okay so in regards to the chart, that Mercury being there in the 7th indicates "someone else" in HIS (quesited) life and NOT mine (querent's)? And Moon, me the querent, making so many aspects to other planets...I'm not seeing any other people. Mainly still talking and seeing current guy. Do all those aspects represent my feelings towards the current "relation" I have with him?

barbh

Account Closed
Hi AG

The moon's next aspect is to trine Jupiter, and then the sun. Can we not use the sun as quesited's co-ruler? If the trine to Jup is next applying aspect, in his 3rd, could that be another communication between them, and then the trine to the Sun as a getting together? what does the next trine to Jupiter mean exactly?

barbh :)

PeanutButter

RayAustin said:
Hm.. I'm much more interested in a larger version of the chart. Anyone have the eyes for the 'birth details'?

I know little itty bitty chart! Im not good at resizing :eek:

Birth of this chart: February 12th, 2009 @ 2:01 PM, Corona, CA

Thank you!!!:D

PeanutButter

Here it is! Thank you!

BTW...We've been texting back and forth a lot with him starting the "text sessions". He seems so down to earth and I'm getting excited about meeting up with him. We set a lunch date up for this Wednesday. Hmmmmm

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_04_should_i_continue_this_connection_hp.67732.26676.gif
    astro_w2gw_04_should_i_continue_this_connection_hp.67732.26676.gif
    27.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

PeanutButter

Okay so barbh was right. :p We texted back and forth AND talked on the phone for about an hour the night before the lunch date. We had lunch at a little Mexican place that he knew about. It went really well just like I thought. We both were nervous at first but after a couple of minutes we were talking, laughing and carrying on.
I found out his birthday! June 3rd 1981. LOL You know I HAD to sneak that question in! Haha But no birthtime. He is a twin. His sister being older by one minute. :p Checked the synastry aspects for fun. :rolleyes: My Mars conj his Sun and MY Sun conj his NN, Anyway...When it was time to go we talked about getting together TONITE for a drink at a local bar we both frequent. ;)

NOW- I haven't heard from him since the lunch date. So new question...Will I see him again? I really want to! :p

I am Venus and he is Mars. Mars and Venus are sextile. The Sun (his co significator) is sextile the Moon (my co significator). Could this be in an indication of him liking me as I do him? Venus (me) seems to making lots of aspects in this chart...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_will_i_see_him_again.69347.12254.gif
    astro_2gw_04_will_i_see_him_again.69347.12254.gif
    25.3 KB · Views: 18

archergirl

I'm not disputing barbh's take that something will happen...but your original question was, is he worth my time and will this be a long-term relationship (presuming, from what you wrote in your first post).;) The jury's still out on that, and I would stand by my original reading of 'no aspect, no relationship'. A date isn't a relationship!

In horary, you have to be quite careful about what you ask and how you ask it, and you need to be clear in your head about what you're really looking for. The assumption here is, a long term relationship.

But I do wish you luck. Be careful with Geminis. I've been married to one for far too long.:p

PS. in your second chart, Mars and Venus have *separated* from a sextile. This makes a difference to the reading.
AG:)

Last edited:

PeanutButter

archergirl...LOL Yes I tell myself...Whoah horsie! It just refreshing to meet someone you have lots in common with. But yeah we will seeee...I've heard Gems can be one of the flightier of the signs. Thank you. :)

barbh

Account Closed
Actually, I just wanted to know what that aspect to Jup and Sun meant....but I guess now we know. Jup was communication...and the Sun was getting together. But the question was about a long term serious relationship. Maybe the Sun isn't strong enough to use in that way, since its just a co ruler?

barbh

PeanutButter

Re: Match.com. Will anything happen?- THE OUTCOME

So archergirl was totally right! After that 1st meeting..we texted back and forth some more and i was getting the feeling he wanted a "booty call" arrangement so I callled him out on that, and Poof! Never heard from him again! LOL Good call AG! ;)