I think I have a horrible chart when it comes to love/marriage :(

Adelexx

Hi! I think I have very many bad aspects when it comes to love and marriage... That I probably will divorce and have a bad marriage!

I have Sun in Sagittarius in 1st house, Moon in Leo in 8th house (which I have read is the worst house for the moon :( ) and Scorpio ascendant.

7th house have Taurus cusp but no planets in it... My Venus is in 10th house...

I also have Saturn in Taurus in 5th house, which I also read is the worst placement :(

I tried a birth chart on an Indian astrology website which predict marriage and interpreted the placements for you, and the result from there was that the placements in my chart predicted unhappy marriage and that I will struggle very much in my middle age! I dont remember the website, then I would post picture here

Can someone here tell me if this is very negative aspects? I have obsessed about this today, reading so much about natal chart, but I get more confused the more I read

Thank you so much for your answer <3

Attachments

• 86465656_233085324392834_859160434643566592_n.jpg
    86465656_233085324392834_859160434643566592_n.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 60

leomoon

Hi Adele: I don't know where you read or heard that the Moon in Leo is not a positive placement, but it certainly is, quite positive actually imo. I have Moon in Leo in the latter degree. The way I see Moon in Leo, is more times then not, we think of our mothers in a high regard, having experienced them as being almost super-human like. Moms who helped the underdogs in life, and were self-confident. Is this how you saw your mother?

Its hard for me to read your chart, and if I had the info (year, time place) I"d do another chart for you if you'd like, but I think you have a nice array of signs from the little I've seen here.

The only issue perhaps being Gemini on the cusp of the 7th which may suggest multiple marriages, or perhaps 2 of them coming up. Gemini is the sign of duality, the twins. IF however, your actual cusp is ruled by Venus being in Taurus last degree (I can't see it in the chart), then it is still considered somewhat critical, in the 29th degree of any sign.

Adelexx

Hi Adele: I don't know where you read or heard that the Moon in Leo is not a positive placement, but it certainly is, quite positive actually imo. I have Moon in Leo in the latter degree. The way I see Moon in Leo, is more times then not, we think of our mothers in a high regard, having experienced them as being almost super-human like. Moms who helped the underdogs in life, and were self-confident. Is this how you saw your mother?

Its hard for me to read your chart, and if I had the info (year, time place) I"d do another chart for you if you'd like, but I think you have a nice array of signs from the little I've seen here.

The only issue perhaps being Gemini on the cusp of the 7th which may suggest multiple marriages, or perhaps 2 of them coming up. Gemini is the sign of duality, the twins. IF however, your actual cusp is ruled by Venus being in Taurus last degree (I can't see it in the chart), then it is still considered somewhat critical, in the 29th degree of any sign.

I mean that my moon is placed in the 8th house and I read that is bad... :/
I thought the cusp of my 7th house was Taurus but Im not so good yet....

No me and my mother have a very bad relationship, so I have lived with my alcoholic grandmother since I was 15...

It would be so great if you could do that :D My birthdate 27/11/1999 at 08.30 in Stavanger , Norway

Zora

Account Closed
Hi! I think I have very many bad aspects when it comes to love and marriage... That I probably will divorce and have a bad marriage!

First get a partner and have a relationship and get married and then think about divorce - one step after the other.:wink:

But moon in 8th house with moon/pluto correspondence in house of marriage is a very strong and persisting energy to overcome and to stand emotionally a lot of severe experiences and a lot more than other people can stand and is always looking for a deep transformation - is very truthful even beyond death (8th house)

aquarius7000

Adele,

Not sure if you are reading up on astro constellations somewhere cookbookish, but it is interesting how you keep coming up with ideas like your MC is not in line with what you want to do or your marriage house is not good enough, or whatever next you might find out. You should perhaps focus more on what you are picking up to study Astrology, since none of the sources you picked up seem to have told you that if the house ruler is in its own sign, it is strong.

Adelexx

First get a partner and have a relationship and get married and then think about divorce - one step after the other.:wink:

But moon in 8th house with moon/pluto correspondence in house of marriage is a very strong and persisting energy to overcome and to stand emotionally a lot of severe experiences and a lot more than other people can stand and is always looking for a deep transformation - is very truthful even beyond death (8th house)

Thank you! <3
Is what you wrote about moon in 8th house with moon/pluto good? I did not understand if its positive or negative for relationships of what you wrote..

libbyvir

Hi Adele, I have a horrible love/marriage chart too. I have 1st house /12th house / Venus Libra issue. My 7th house is in Aries 29 degrees. I realised I'm more comfortable single by choice, doing things on my own, solo, independent, no trouble! :)

Eric traveller

There's a whole bunch of astrological remedies for any kind of bad astrological influences.

I'd say that I have a pretty well placed chart, five of my planets are within their dignities, with one being placed in their exaltation; Mars- however the planets are placed in some difficult houses; ie: Mars and Neptune are placed in the fourth house... and then there are the difficult aspects.
Having Jupiter on the descendant is a pretty tough one opposing my ascendant (a hard aspect) and squaring my Uranus (another hard aspect) and some other hard aspects. Infact, Jupiter only gave me one positive aspect in my chart despite being placed in my seventh house and in Pisces. This is a PRETTY huge deal.. to have Jupiter, such a major planet so challenged and afflicted in your natal chart. It's something that you can't easily overlook...I've been living without Jupiter for a very, very long time. I'd wondered why I'm not manifesting some of the positive aspects or even Jupiter energy at all- it's in my seventh house of others, and other people and marriage. I'm not married, I'm not particularly happy or fortunate in relationships. I'd wondered in the back of my mind -why this is. I think I've figured it out; it's the opposition to my ascendant. I wouldn't manifest any of this positive energy at all; and it would be a constant tug-of-war between myself and giving into accepting it.
It shouldn't be overlooked. I have other difficult aspects, but you get the idea, the point. Everybody has difficult aspects, it depends where they are and then how you handle them... And most importantly how aware you are. A lot of times, I have the tendency to be kinda selfish and can be pretty self-absorbed without even realizing it. I'm pretty wrapped up in my head and things in my life, that is what all I know. That's just how I was normally and I am naturally. I use my intelligence, wit and my drive to achieve in life. I'm just realizing now how difficult the opposition Jupiter can be on the ascendant... and how it's affected my life. And, what it can teach me. And what I can do about it.

Starting to realize just how much this has a negative aspect on my life.
And I'm starting to realize what to do about it. I think it's trying to teach me to open up, and to share... with others. And that my power will be in opening up to others...and not doing everything on my own, and by myself. And I have to fight this natural tendency to pull away into myself and do things my way, back from expansiveness, to do things all by myself; to shrink away and become small... clingy, somewhat conceited, boastful personality or something like that. It's hard to say..
Like I said, I'd realized for my whole life that I was like this. But I didn't know what it was or what to do about it. It's as simple as letting go. I didn't think that much of it.
I can make the choice to give to and for others. I can make the choice to expand, to connect, and to become more powerful ultimately, or not. It's a struggle everyday, and a HUGE challenge for me. I see this aspect as God ultimately giving me the choice between smallness and largeness...right and wrong, and where I need to go.

A hard aspect, or an opposition has a chance to give you the greatest gift and the most power in your life. If you'd just make the right choice. If you choose the right way... I think that God gave me this aspect in order for me to make the RIGHT choice...to give me power. You have to choose.
I hope that helps.

Thank you

Last edited:

Blackempress

I have Sun in Sagittarius in 1st house, Moon in Leo in 8th house (which I have read is the worst house for the moon :( ) and Scorpio ascendant.

7th house have Taurus cusp but no planets in it... My Venus is in 10th house...

I also have Saturn in Taurus in 5th house, which I also read is the worst placement :(

I tried a birth chart on an Indian astrology website which predict marriage and interpreted the placements for you, and the result from there was that the placements in my chart predicted unhappy marriage and that I will struggle very much in my middle age! I dont remember the website, then I would post picture here

Can someone here tell me if this is very negative aspects? I have obsessed about this today, reading so much about natal chart, but I get more confused the more I read

It would be good to understand yourself overtime. Your chart superficially sounds more 'you' focused which might lead to issues in relationships. Are you sure you value marriage and partnership as per say or is it societal values? It is important to know your priorities and at any point in your life you always have a choice to do things differently.