Will I ever become independent?

Jadi

I'm currently in a position where I see no way out. I don't think I will ever be able to hold down any stable job. Could someone please shed some light? Am I destined to stay dependent forever?

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
have a nice chart,

sun-mer-venus leo 8th scope for rags to riches story, sun own leo 8th success amidst adversity, aptitude for literature-arts-medicine-forensic medicine, etc. mer lord 6th over 8th leo again success amidst adversity. mer leo navamsa, sun lord 8th over 12th sag navamsa, success amidst adversity.

mer lord 9th negating to the 8th negating higher education, luck, perhaps lack of enough support from father. virgo 9th settling at 32+ thumb rule, sat aspect virgo delayed-restricted luck. mer leo navamsa.

however jup lord 9th from moon elevated conjunct moon cancer, promoting luck factor, supportive. jup-moon-ketu cancer perceptive-sensitive-spiritual attitude, indifferent towards relationship, delayed marriage possibly. jup elevated 7th quadrant growth and riches through knowledge management-advisory roles.

jup-ketu libra navamsa 10th tending to career breaks. jup lord 12th over libra 10th tending to career issues.

currently jup transit cancer 7th till mid-july promoting relationship-marriage probably, trine aspect scorpio 11th promoting income-gains-research aptitude.

scorpio 11th inimical for cap asc, stress-delays in income-friendships,

inimical mars over taurus 5th, stress-delays in education-romance-children-position, logical thinking, passionate in relationship by mere attractions. mars aspecting own scorpio 11th protective of income and gains through research aptitude, but may not be good for health of friends-friendships.

mars-rahu aries navamsa 4th tending to rise-fall in property matters etc.

since nov sat transit inimical scorpio 11th, stress-delays in income-friendships, gains through research-occult aptitudes, health under stress urological disorders etc. sat scorpio navamsa. sat-mars opp 11/5 axis impacting education-romance-children-position-speculation. sat aspect leo 8th prone to chronic health issues, accidents, losses, etc to care coming 2 yrs further.

next sat moves to natal sat asc lord placed sag 12th tending to foreign lands, having to take long term decisions of life impacting next 30yrs.

asc cap ambitious, hardworking, reaching the top. asc lord sat negating to sag 12th tending to foreign lands. sat sag philosophical, optimistic. sat aspect own acq 2nd protective of finances, but may not be good for health of family members. sat aspect virgo 9th impacting luck/slow. asc sat over inimical scorpio navamsa impacting health, gains-income, friendships.

rahu the node over asc cap, dazzling-impressing personality perhaps, tending to foreign lands, foreignness, etc. rahu cap ambitious, hardworking. mars-rahu aries navamsa 4th, impulsive, tending to rise and fall.

come 016 rahu moves to sun-mer-venus leo 8th over moon-mer-venus namvamsa prone to chronic diseases like tb-cancer of stomach-heart-lungs-urological etc to care, while ketu moves to acq 2nd detachment from family-finances. rahu 8th tending to overseas travels. currently rahu virgo 9th tending to foreign travels, pilgrimage. ketu transit pisces 3rd impulsive in action, 9th transit from moon again tending to distant lands.

mid-july jup moves to sun-mer-venus leo 8th, 2nd from moon, scope for sudden gains, promoting literary-artistic aptitudes/medicine/research etc, jup leo trine sat sag 12th promoting foreign lands perhaps,

while come 016 jup-rahu transit leo prone to rise-fall to care, jup lord 12th transit leo 8th scope for success amidst adversity perhaps.

vedic chart lacking birth date-time details etc which one does not seem to want to reveal, saying vedic/they needs birth details but not giving them for ready ref, trying to sound sarcastic perhaps or whatever!

vedic apart from transits depends on time progressions for birth details to calculate the planetary periods till date known as dasas which depends on the moon sign/moon nakshatra-constellation. dasas are good or bad based on house ownership, placements, aspects, etc. this was not possible to evaluate and prognosis lacking birth data alongwith chart.

tropical/placidus charts not needed on the vedic forum, pains taken but not relevant, date of birth-time-place could have been mentioned for ready ref. giving full details in confidance helps cast chart on own preferred software and verify the chart for correctness, which some members do.

i personally read-restrict to whatever chart is voluntarily provided, though.

vedic needs the 9th harmonic chart too for planetary strength/frution, and the dasa table to see what dasa-and sub dasa/sub-period is running, to complete the story.

overall good chart, success amidst adversity, scope for rags to riches story. sat scorpio coming 2 yrs under stress, jup-rahu transit leo coming year scope for rise and fall. rahu-ketu transits tending to distant-foreign lands, sat move to sag 12th, saturn return, calling for long-term decisions of life after 2 yrs and tending to foreign lands probably. sat transit 6th sag from moon good for progress.

hope generic observations help take stock, pick as relevant, could share specific feedbacks in confirmity on the ground, and usefulness of the vedic reading here.

currently jup elevated cancer 7th for relationship-marriage till mid-july, sat retro towards elevated libra 10th for career good till end july, and rahu transit friendly virgo 9th tending to foreign travels/3rd from moon good till end 015.. moon-jup cancer and sat libra sq under challenge though.

wishing well,

kshantaram

ps

currently 17yrs mer dasa-period since age 17.5yrs approx, mer 9th lord for luck negating to 8th leo, leo navamsa, negating luck, mer unfriendly with asc lord sat, mer lord 6th over 8th success amidst adversity,

moon pushya nakshatra belonging to sat, sat starting dasa till age 17.5 approx. sat inimical scorpio navamsa, pushya nakshatra divine but soft and fearful/god fearing by nature. jup-moon-ketu cancer could be hypersensitive-perceptive and spiritual in attitude. sat nakshatra lord over sag 12th philosophical, optimistic, tending to foreign lands, love of law-justice.

sun-mer-venus leo 8th rags to riches story, aptitude for literature-arts-medicine-research etc which may get promoted during mer dasa, leo high self-pride, sensitive, individualistic, sudden decisions. moon-mer-venus leo navamsa.

jup-rahu transit leo come 016 vitiating wisdom may tend to rise and fall and chronic health issues like tb-cancer of stomach-heart-urological etc to care/be aware. sat transit scorpio/scorpio navamsa aspects sun leo etc coming 2yrs impacting health. sun own leo 8th able to cope with major challenges, success amidst adversity again. 8th lord sun sag 12th navamsa success amidst adversity.

venus lord 10th over 8th career issues, research-investigative aptitude, forensic medicine etc. jup lord 12t, jup-ketu libra navamsa 10th prone to career separations/changes.

hope this helps.

Last edited:

Jadi

Wow! Thank you very, very much!
vedic chart lacking birth date-time details etc which one does not seem to want to reveal, saying vedic/they needs birth details but not giving them for ready ref, trying to sound sarcastic perhaps or whatever!
I've put my full birth details in the OP if you look closely. And they are in my attachment below.
vedic needs the 9th harmonic chart too for planetary strength/frution, and the dasa table to see what dasa-and sub dasa/sub-period is running, to complete the story.
I'll upload them

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Your Venus is placed in the eighth house of the chart with Mercury and the Sun. This is an indication of frequent breaks in career and an unhappy career.
However, Mercury has two roles in your chart. It can also be beneficial if you are a little more communicative and friendly. Such an attitude would improve things.

kshantaram

Premium Member
I thought that only applied to Western?

For vedic they need birth details.

appreciate adding the details now.

yes OP contains the details, which i did notice later,
and added the post script.

would appreciate if could share specific feedbacks in confirmity on the ground, appreciate the thank you note in prompt ack!

wishing you well,

ks

Jadi

appreciate adding the details now.

yes OP contains the details, which i did notice later,
and added the post script.

would appreciate if could share specific feedbacks in confirmity on the ground, appreciate the thank you note in prompt ack!

wishing you well,

ks
First of all, thank very much again for your comprehensive reading, I greatly appreciate it. It was more than I'd dare to wish for :)

My problems with independence can indeed create feelings of great despair and unhappiness.
But my family is incredibly supportive and i have a very lovely relationship with both my parents and my siblings, so in that regard i'm very lucky. I would be on the streets without them.

Education has been a problem for me because of the inability to choose a proper subject to study and I ended up with a lower degree in bookkeeping/accounting, which I hate. Jobs on and off here and there and with longer periods of unemployment. Now I'm currently employed but it's nothing stable, I seriously lack in long-term planning and future perspective. My dad was the more passive one in parenting and supporting, but I don't really blame him.

In regards to friendships/relationships, I'm able to make friends easily when I get to know people but do not care to maintain them on a long-term basis. Towards outsiders i seem very cold and distant/standoffish/aloof. Never had a relationship and don't think i ever will, marriage is not in the books for me in this life i think ( i also have rahu 1st/ketu 7th in ALL of my div.charts, except for d7 )

I do indeed have much interest in things like the occult, archeology, science in general and foreign countries. When I research, i go way to deep into it.

I travel more in the mind than actually going physically abroad, don't really see me going to a foreign country anytime soon.

Health-wise I've been very robust until now, altough my blood pressure is becoming a problem lately, the same with my parents :pinched:. Thanks for the heads-up and progressions, i'll keep an eye out. I also will look into your career recommendations!

Last edited: