Weird question: "I've got a feeling that...."

Dirius

EDIT: I suppose I should have posted this in "horary technique" section; can a mod move it plz? sry my bad

Hello everyone, I've got a little bit of a doubt here.

Today a friend of mine ask me to put up a chart for him. The problem is that I'm really not sure if this question can be asked/answered, so I decided to share my doubts with everyone here, see if anyone can provide some insight.

Today me and my friend were talking and he said something weird like:

"I've somehow got a feeling something good is going to happen today. Is this feeling true?"

So he asked me to run an horary, to see if that sensation he was having was true. The problem is that...can this be asked? or even answered?

Now I asked him if it was like, a money related thing (2nd house), or about getting a job (10th),or even meeting a girl (7th). He said he couldn't explain what it was, so he asked me to run an horary, see if it was true.

So I went for it, as in a 3rd/9th house question, for gossip and dream analysis. At least I tried, but wasn't sure if those houses could be used for this.

To be honest, after that the day went by pretty normal. Later we met with some other friends, and went for some pizza and beer. Was an avarage day, a fun day, a good day, but nothing special.

I suppose the feeling he had ended up being true, was a nice evening among friends discussing sports, women and laughing.

But it made me wonder, because of what he said in the afternoon, and I was wondering if there is a way to analyze that....

Any ideas :innocent: ?

Last edited:

Dirius

Yeah I suppose the rumor/3rd house could work, but since it wasn't exactly a rumor I had my doubts.

I don't have the chart zarathu I discarded it, cause I didn't think it could be judged :tongue:.