End of friendship??

taurous16

There is this couple of friends we (my husband and me), have/had, we used to spend a lot of time together, going out, having dinner, we even planned our vacations together for the past 3-4 years.
Suddenly, without an obvious reason they disappeared somewhere around October.
We tried to contact, we even had a last dinner out together, and asked them if we did something wrong or if we offend them in any way...They said not at all, everything is fine, don't worry!!
By that time we were starting an IVF cycle and the lady said they are just letting us to focus on the IVF.
Had the IVF, been pregnant :) at last, and although I called her to tell, she never called back, to ask how its going. My husband invited for dinner once, but they said they had other plans. :-?
What's going on??? Why they decided to end this friendship???

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_friendship_hr.57808.40101.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_friendship_hr.57808.40101.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 34

aquarius7000

Hi,

You = The Sun
Your friends = The Moon

From what I make of it, there has been an involvement of a third party, which could be their/friend's family. The Moon (friends) has separated from a detrimented Jup (there could be some family problem or something?). Or else, the Sun's placement in the chart's 7th could have indicated to them that you have found someone else (as in another couple?). Not sure if either of the two aforementioned points make any sense, or if I am making any sense at all.. too tired.. sorry. The Moon (friends) has separated in a square from the Sun (you). This and the late Asc, both show that there isn't much that can be done to save the situation.

:)AQ7

kimbermoon

The focus of energies in the the 7th H would tend to relate to the question...with Pluto in the 5th house of the chart I would say that it probably has to do with jealousy on the part of one of the indivdiuals: the emotional exchange is now changing because of your new status and this is probably what is causing the standoffish-ness. Neptune in the 7th: a probable disinterest, since you are embarking on a whole new journey, that they may not wish to be involved with.:pouty:

taurous16

The truth is we do not know of any third part that might have been involved in this situation.
There is just one lady I met once, she was a new friend from my ex-friend, and when my ex friend mentioned that I was going to
start an IVF cycle, she said, "NO, DONT DO IT!! It can harm you!!"
Was shocked of what I heard and explained to her, "but I'm willing to do it, I really want a baby and if that's the only way, I don't mind" Then she stepped back, said, "you know I'm a psychologist and I know its very hard for a woman's body and soul etc etc"..
My ex-friend seemed to be supportive to what that lady said, but never had a chance to discuss that in private. So, I don't know if this lady has a role in the situation?!?!?
BUT!! The lady of the couple is always jealous about little things, although she tries not to show that. Plus that she already has a 12 years son from previous marriage and my feeling is that she doesn't really want to have more children. Of course she never admits that because her husband really wish for a child (never had one), but what I think is she is not willing to "ruin her body" with a pregnancy.
So, you think there is no way back?? This friendship has come to an end???

Last edited:

kimbermoon

I am only saying that something significant has changed in the relationship, enough so that you might as well just move on...I think we can deduce that jealousy [or perhaps she does not wish to revisit the whole world of pregnancy and babyhood again] are the reasons, and for that there is not much you can do about it. Such a friend would not be supportive of your new personal journey.:cool:

aquarius7000

Hi,
....So, you think there is no way back?? This friendship has come to an end???
Well, looking at the late Asc, one would be inclined to say that it does seem there is not much left friendship wise. In any case, from all that you have kindly shared with us here, I feel that you and your partner have already made enough efforts to save your friendship with them. Also, you are pregnant, so focus on your ownself and family life. If they want to, they will at the very least get in touch with you. Otherwise, you can hardly call them friends anymore.

Best
:)AQ7

Last edited:

taurous16

Thank you both for spending time on this chart! You are right, I don't need such a
friendship!! In difficult times such as IVF, you need support from your friends which
I never had. At first I was really sorry and disappointed but not anymore. Just feeling
sorry for my husband who is loosing one friend he enjoyed to spend time with...
Anyway, life lessons I guess.
Thank you for your wishes, just saw our baby in u/s and everything is great, so we can
be happy happy happy!!!!

taurous16

Thank you!! I would be very glad to hear your opinion about my
fertility problems. Should I sent a pm or do you prefer me to start
a new thread with my chart????

kimbermoon

if you could post your chart to the thread, that would be good for my initial assessment...if you would prefer to keep things private you can PM me....:smile: