Is he my future husband?

yyyyyyyy

I did an horary not too long ago asking if I knew my future husband? I have reason to believe that this is the guy - I was wondering so I went ahead and cast an horary today.

My significator is Saturn and he is the Moon.

We have a seperating trine. (I just hang out with him this week)

The story goes that I knew his as a child, had a crush on him, but didn't seem him for a long time because we were in different school districts etc. - we just reconnected a week ago today. I saw him on Saturday. He seems absolutely perfect for me - which is why I felt the urge to ask so soon. Our composite chart is bananas. Never had anything as compatible in that regard.

Anyway - I was thinking yes because the separating trine (so closely, with this being so new) and that his co-significator is moving towards my significator. What do you think?

Attachments

• ishemyy.jpg
    ishemyy.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 31

yyyyyyyy

I did an horary not too long ago asking if I knew my future husband? I have reason to believe that this is the guy - I was wondering so I went ahead and cast an horary today.

My significator is Saturn and he is the Moon.

We have a seperating trine. (I just hang out with him this week)

The story goes that I knew his as a child, had a crush on him, but didn't seem him for a long time because we were in different school districts etc. - we just reconnected a week ago today. I saw him on Saturday. He seems absolutely perfect for me - which is why I felt the urge to ask so soon. Our composite chart is bananas. Never had anything as compatible in that regard.

Anyway - I was thinking yes because the separating trine (so closely, with this being so new) and that his co-significator is moving towards my significator. What do you think?

Must be a no because today he told me he doesn't want to be in a relationship :(

dr. farr

Interesting update (thanks for it)-notice that querent's Saturn (lord of 1st whole sign house) and quesited's significator Moon are seperating from a previous perfected trine-now in Ankara horary this would only be a secondary factor in delineation (although it is a primary consideration-for a negative indication-in standard horary), whereas in Ankara the direction of flow of significators is given priority-in this chart the Moon (quesited) flows away from Saturn (querent), which would a a negative testimony; also, the Moon (quesited) is in a pitted degree of Pisces (= blocked), and notice that querent is also afflicted (combust the Sun); in the Ankara horary approach these would be additional - testimonies added to the flow of quesited (Moon) away from querent (Saturn)

Remember though that this horary only spans a limited period of time, perhaps things will change in the future!

yyyyyyyy

hey dr. farr - thank you for your response? so in traditional horary is it a no? or is it just a know in Ankara? I just didn't know what to make of the fact it was a separating trine. and I would think a trine would be a good thing compared to no aspect or a hard aspect. Like what would your thoughts have been if I didn't provide the information he just said he wasn't looking for a relationship right/has to deal with stuff (all that nonsense)

dr. farr

Yes-from my understanding of standard horary it would be a "no" (probably no) answer.

I we used-instead of house/significators-the Woman's Lot of Marriage (ascendant+saturn-venus) as our primary quesited, in the reference horary this Lot falls @ 11 Aquarius: note that his significator Moon flows away from this Lot, and also that the significator (dispositor) of this Lot is Saturn, so we would still find the Moon seperating from aspect to Saturn situation, with the same negative implications regarding this horary question.