How important is Jupiter Opposite Uranus?

yyyyyyyy

I looked up my compatibility with my on and and off boyfriend of the last 9 months. I used our exact birth times through www.cafeastrology.com and here are all our aspects:

08/04/1988 Aspect 10/18/1981 Orb/Value
Sun Trine Venus 1.56 146
Sun Sextile Saturn 1.48 66
Mercury Trine Venus 3.42 74
Mercury Sextile Saturn 0.02 95
Venus Trine Sun 3.13 115
Venus Trine Mercury 3.19 80
Venus Sextile Mars 0.16 100
Venus Trine Pluto 3.54 35
Venus Trine Ascendant 0.32 90
Mars Trine Venus 2.18 76
Jupiter Opposition Uranus 3.52 -35
Jupiter Sextile Midheaven 0.19 32
Saturn Sextile Sun 1.26 77
Saturn Sextile Mercury 1.32 59
Saturn Trine Mars 2.02 60
Saturn Conjunction Neptune 3.48 62
Saturn Sextile Ascendant 1.14 51
Uranus Trine Mars 1.03 64
Uranus Conjunction Neptune 4.48 49
Uranus Sextile Ascendant 0.14 65
1396 -35 1361

I know negative aspects can be good or are better than none. Can anyone let me know how this aspect would affect us or anything about this compatibility in general? I have only seen generated description that did not explain the aspects as a whole.

Last edited:

miquar

HI. Its not possible to say much from the information you've given, as its so important which signs these planets and angles are in, and the overall temperaments shown by the charts.

However, something interesting did jump out at me as I went down the list. Person One's Jupiter only aspects one of Two's planets (Uranus) which in turn only aspects Jupiter in One's chart. This suggests that One's Jupiter and Two's Uranus are weakly aspected (or perhaps even unaspected) in their respective natal charts. Such a planet tends to operate with less predictability and constancy. So by inference we could say that this cross-aspect between One's Jupiter and Two's Uranus is similarly erratic and and unintegrated into the other dynamics between you.

But of course this has to be seen in the light of all the synastry aspects, including all the Saturn aspects which would tend to stabilise Jupiter Uranus. And also important is how these planets fit onto the rest of their natal charts. For example how many planets do they rule? Are they in tune with the strong themes of their respective charts or likely to be outcasts?

Because it is an on-off relationship, it is likely that you both need a certain amount of space, so perhaps Jupiter Uranus energies are noticeable in at least one of you.

From your list there seem to be no Moon cross-aspects at all, which could account for the some of the sporadic nature of the relationship. Two's Jupiter doesn't appear either, so both natal Jupiter's may be weakly aspected - in which case a theme which you both share.

But as I say, there's little that can be said meaningfully without the charts. If you can post them you may get more responses.

yyyyyyyy

But as I say, there's little that can be said meaningfully without the charts. If you can post them you may get more responses.

Ah, thank you. Should have posted them to begin with. I attached them to the original post. I'm the Leo, he's the Libra.

Thank you for your input. :)

miquar

Hi. Some of the cross-aspects weren't in your list. Jupiter in your chart also squares his Mars. But your Jupiter is unaspected to other planets in your natal chart, so his natal Mars Uranus square will trigger your Jupiter. His Mars Uranus square is quite cut off from the rest of his chart too. So once we add Mars into the equation (His Mars) then some of what I said in the last post could still apply.

Neither natal chart suggests a very strong need for freedom. Moons in Taurus and Cancer, for example. And there are some quite binding ties, like Moon picking up your Venus Chiron Neptune configuration. So despite some things to the contrary like the Venus's in Gemini and Sagittarius (with his Venus being his chart ruler), and his natal Mars Uranus square, these charts wouldn't normally be necessarily suggestive off-on relationships.

So perhaps the Jupiter cross aspect to Mars Uranus is significant after all, especially with your Jupiter being in the 7th house in detached Gemini. It could be the reflect your need to keep breaking up, despite the more security-seeking placements and the binding cross aspects. With your Jupiter and his Mars Uranus somewhat autonomous due to lack of aspects to natal planets in their respective birth charts, you may not be in control of this need for space. Bit perhaps you have come together to make one another more conscious of these parts of yourselves.

Plus you both have your share of pride and stubbornness (You both have very strong natal Pluto's), so there may be dramatic arguments which invoke a sense of finality, followed by a period of neither of you being willing to risk humiliation with an apology.

Your T square planets aspect your Mars Neptune square, so this may add to dramatic tendencies in your perceptions and reactions. The planets in his chart which aspect this configuration of your natal planets falling between 8 and 14 degrees are his Venus and to a lesser extent Saturn. So lots of planets in your chart trigger his Venus (sense of beauty, urge for relationship), including his Venus completing a grand trine with your natal fire trine between Leo and Aries.

These are just speculative suggestions, though, based on initial impressions and possibly too narrow a focus on some factors. Its too involved to look properly into each birth chart and then systematically go through the synastry on a forum, I think. But there may be something useful in there, hopefully.

yyyyyyyy

Isn't my Venus conjunct his moon for a moon aspect? Oops sorry you did say that. I just saw the chiron moon conjunctions and Venus moon conjunctions today.

Our breakups have more been circumstantial than anything. But we can not let eachother go.

Last edited: