1st/7thquestion

Deirdre

If a matter has a variable that has changed can we ask a question that was asked times ago?

What would u say regarding a 7th question in this chart?

Last edited:

waybread

Note that this chart has an early degree rising. The matter may be too soon to tell.

Did your earlier chart suggest that the situation might change soon? A late degree rising, a significator about to change houses or signs?

dr. farr

By Ankara, Venus (1st significator, querent) flows toward Mars (7th significator), so there is movement of querent and quesited toward "union" of some sort; however, note that this occurs in the 12th whole sign house of the chart, and that querent (1st house) significator Venus is in its fall in Virgo; thus the otherwise + testimony (querent flowing toward quesited) is definitely afflicted by the placement of the significators, and querent is afflicted by being in its fall in Virgo; also note that the generic co-significator Moon flows away from both querent and quesited significators, also an unfortunate omen.

Whatever the specific question, the overall tenor of this chart is rather unfortunate.

Deirdre

ilenek

Ilenek<br />
<br />
<br />
The variable was that I definitely distanced myself from the other man which was the variable that changed in me and husbands situation...<br />
This other man has tried an approximation again now, and I put him aside in a way he wont try again...<br />
So ..as this variable has changed..i thought I could ask again if my hubb loves me, if he feels trust in me now<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Isn't it positive that sun being the man is on asc though?

Last edited:

Deirdre

Well from what i remenber the earlier chart showed he didn't loved me anymore...showed hurt. However I was told to ask again when merc is not retro or when a change would have occurred....

The chart had late degree ascendant and his significator was retrograde.

This was the thread<br /><br />
<br /><br />
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109612<br /><br />
<br /><br />
QUOTE=waybread;826826]Note that this chart has an early degree rising. The matter may be too soon to tell. &amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />
&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />
Did your earlier chart suggest that the situation might change soon? A late degree rising, a significator about to change houses or signs?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Deirdre

Really? Can't the 12th house also suggest its also a spiritual sensitive matter? Or that significators are in 12th cause they're still hurt/ wounded somehow?<br />
<br />
Isn't there a lot of love that we can use Dr Farr<br />
<br />
<br />
By Ankara, Venus (1st significator, querent) flows toward Mars (7th significator), so there is movement of querent and quesited toward "union" of some sort; however, note that this occurs in the 12th whole sign house of the chart, and that querent (1st house) significator Venus is in its fall in Virgo; thus the otherwise + testimony (querent flowing toward quesited) is definitely afflicted by the placement of the significators, and querent is afflicted by being in its fall in Virgo; also note that the generic co-significator Moon flows away from both querent and quesited significators, also an unfortunate omen.<br />
<br />
Whatever the specific question, the overall tenor of this chart is rather unfortunate.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Part of Love: if you want to look at your husband's Part of Love, the formula is 7th house cusp (sensitive point in whole sign) + venus - sun

Deirdre

Part of Love: if you want to look at your husband's Part of Love, the formula is 7th house cusp (sensitive point in whole sign) + venus - sun
<br />
<br />
Dr farr thank u for help
<br />
I thought lots were calculated through degrees of horary chart itself. So we take the natal of the person and calculate it then?

Last edited:

dr. farr

In horary we calculate the Lots from the horary chart; however, in calcuating Lots for horary, we must always use the RELEVANT ascendant, when ascendant is part of the Lot's formula (as it usually is); eg, if you want to know if X loves you, you calculate X's Part of Love from X's "ascendant", which in a horary chart is the 7th house of the horary chart; if you want to know about your company's (your employer's) financial well being, your calculate the Part of Wealth for your company by using the horary chart's 10th house as your company's relevant "ascendant" in computing the Lot.

A great mistake in the use of Lots in horary is to always assume that the "ascendant" part of the Lot's formula always means the horary chart's ascendant: it does NOT always have this meaning, and the RELEVANT ASCENDANT must be determined according to the nature of the horary question.

IKOPIKOP

dr. farr; said:
A great mistake in the use of Lots in horary is to always assume that the "ascendant" part of the Lot's formula always means the horary chart's ascendant: it does NOT always have this meaning, and the RELEVANT ASCENDANT must be determined according to the nature of the horary question.

dr Farr, do you mean we have to calculate the Lot based on the question? I mean if I am asking about my financial. I have to take the 2nd house cusp as the ascendant for the Lot Of Wealth.

Last edited:

Deirdre

Its a great information dr Farr. Indeed i sisnt knew that.

Horary is complex but very interesting to study

In horary we calculate the Lots from the horary chart; however, in calcuating Lots for horary, we must always use the RELEVANT ascendant, when ascendant is part of the Lot's formula (as it usually is); eg, if you want to know if X loves you, you calculate X's Part of Love from X's "ascendant", which in a horary chart is the 7th house of the horary chart; if you want to know about your company's (your employer's) financial well being, your calculate the Part of Wealth for your company by using the horary chart's 10th house as your company's relevant "ascendant" in computing the Lot.

dr. farr

dr Farr, do you mean we have to calculate the Lot based on the question? I mean if I am asking about my financial. I have to take the 2nd house cusp as the ascendant for the Lot Of Wealth.

No-we have to determine the relevant ascendant and then proceed with the Lot formula.

You ask about your financial state: YOU are obviously the querent (so you are the relevant ascendant, ie the 1st house of the chart is the relevant ascendant) and your financial state is the quesited. So you would use the 1st house as the "ascendant" in calculating the Lot of Wealth. But say you want to know about YOUR BROTHER'S financial state-obviously you are not your brother, so the RELEVANT ASCENDANT here is your bother, ie, the cusp of the 3rd house would be the "ascendant" in the Lot of Wealth calculated to find out about YOUR BROTHER'S finance.

Say you want to know about the finances for YOU AND YOUR WIFE TOGETHER AS A UNIT (question = what will the financial state of OUR marriage be over the next X period of time) In such a case the RELEVANT ASCENDANT would be you and your wife TOGETHER as a unit (like a partnership), so the cusp of the 7th house would be the relevant ascendant in calculating the Lot of Wealth for that question.

The RELEVANT ASCENDANT must always be affiliated with the defacto "querent" of the specific horary question. Questions using the word "I", will almost always have the 1st house of the chart as the relevant ascendant; questions using the word "we" or "our" will very often have the 7th house of the chart as the relevant ascendant; questions using the word "my" will sometimes have the 1st house of the chart as the relevant ascendant, but also quite often will have one of the other houses of the chart as the relevant ascendant (eg, my brother, my sister = 3rd house as relevant ascendant; my boss or my employer = 10th house as relevant ascendant; my son or my daughter will often have the 5th house as relevant ascendant; my friend will often have the 11th house as relevant ascendant; however, a question such as my health or my disease, will have the 1st house as the relevant ascendant, same with something like my romance or my marriage or my luck, would each have the 1st house as the relevant ascendant; etc etc)...One must think about what the REAL (RELEVANT) ASCENDANT ACTUALLY IS. in the question we are asking, when using Lots to determine the likely answer...

Last edited:

IKOPIKOP

dr Farr,

What is the formula for the Lot of Wealth? Is it the same with the Lot of Possessions?
And what will happen if the Lot of Possession is in 1st house? Is it the positive indication that wealth is within reach?

Last edited:

dr. farr

dr Farr,

What is the formula for the Lot of Wealth? Is it the same with the Lot of Possessions?
And what will happen if the Lot of Possession is in 1st house? Is it the positive indication that wealth is within reach?

Yes: it has also been known as the "Lot of Substance": formula ascendant (relevant ascendant) + 2nd house cusp (again, the relevant 2nd house) - lord (dispositor, "ruler") of the 2nd house; for a night time question this changes to ascendant + lord of the 2nd house - 2nd house cusp (if using whole signs, as I do, the "cusp" is called the "sensitive point" and is the same degrees and minutes in the relevant sign, as the degrees/minutes of the ascending degree)

Finding this Lot in the angular 1st house is generally an auspicious omen; however, if the South Lunar Node is in the same sign as the Lot, or if the Lot is conjunct (within 2 degrees) of a malefically afflicted planet, or if the Lot is in a pitted degree, any of these would militate against the fortunate position of the Lot in the 1st house.

IKOPIKOP

Yes: it has also been known as the "Lot of Substance": formula ascendant (relevant ascendant) + 2nd house cusp (again, the relevant 2nd house) - lord (dispositor, "ruler") of the 2nd house; for a night time question this changes to ascendant + lord of the 2nd house - 2nd house cusp (if using whole signs, as I do, the "cusp" is called the "sensitive point" and is the same degrees and minutes in the relevant sign, as the degrees/minutes of the ascending degree)

Finding this Lot in the angular 1st house is generally an auspicious omen; however, if the South Lunar Node is in the same sign as the Lot, or if the Lot is conjunct (within 2 degrees) of a malefically afflicted planet, or if the Lot is in a pitted degree, any of these would militate against the fortunate position of the Lot in the 1st house.

Thank you dr. farr..

Deirdre

Thank u for the explanation Dr Farr

QUOTE=dr. farr;828338]No-we have to determine the relevant ascendant and then proceed with the Lot formula.

You ask about your financial state: YOU are obviously the querent (so you are the relevant ascendant, ie the 1st house of the chart is the relevant ascendant) and your financial state is the quesited. So you would use the 1st house as the "ascendant" in calculating the Lot of Wealth. But say you want to know about YOUR BROTHER'S financial state-obviously you are not your brother, so the RELEVANT ASCENDANT here is your bother, ie, the cusp of the 3rd house would be the "ascendant" in the Lot of Wealth calculated to find out about YOUR BROTHER'S finance.

Say you want to know about the finances for YOU AND YOUR WIFE TOGETHER AS A UNIT (question = what will the financial state of OUR marriage be over the next X period of time) In such a case the RELEVANT ASCENDANT would be you and your wife TOGETHER as a unit (like a partnership), so the cusp of the 7th house would be the relevant ascendant in calculating the Lot of Wealth for that question.

The RELEVANT ASCENDANT must always be affiliated with the defacto "querent" of the specific horary question. Questions using the word "I", will almost always have the 1st house of the chart as the relevant ascendant; questions using the word "we" or "our" will very often have the 7th house of the chart as the relevant ascendant; questions using the word "my" will sometimes have the 1st house of the chart as the relevant ascendant, but also quite often will have one of the other houses of the chart as the relevant ascendant (eg, my brother, my sister = 3rd house as relevant ascendant; my boss or my employer = 10th house as relevant ascendant; my son or my daughter will often have the 5th house as relevant ascendant; my friend will often have the 11th house as relevant ascendant; however, a question such as my health or my disease, will have the 1st house as the relevant ascendant, same with something like my romance or my marriage or my luck, would each have the 1st house as the relevant ascendant; etc etc)...One must think about what the REAL (RELEVANT) ASCENDANT ACTUALLY IS. in the question we are asking, when using Lots to determine the likely answer...[/QUOTE]