Will my ex husband stop here on way to MI?

Moondancing

Premium Member
The other day I was talking to my son who mentioned his father went to Florida for a short trip in his camper. In the middle of the night I awoke thinking "he is coming here on his way to MI". I drew up a horary asking if this would happen. I'm Jupiter and my ex is Mercury applying a trine. The Moon's last aspect to Mars (ruler of 5th, signfi my son) moving to sextile Mercury then Jupiter. This astonished me and I will believe it when I see him standing at my door. This morning I found myself getting angry remembering old hurts, Mars applying opposition to Jupiter.

I believe if he has anything to say to me it's that he wants me to move back to MI where our adult children live. If he's coming it will be today or tomorrow. Final aspect is Moon conj. Saturn which makes me believe I am staying put.

Any feedback would be welcome.

Moondance

Attachments

• Dean.jpg
    Dean.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 27

Moondancing

Premium Member
My ex-husband did not show up on my door step. My thought is that the early mutable Asc. made for a changeable event.

Moondance

aquarius7000

My ex-husband did not show up on my door step. My thought is that the early mutable Asc. made for a changeable event.

Moondance
Hi,

Saturn in the first house and the Moon going to meet Saturn on top of that, both showed that matter will not come to fruition.:pouty:

However, since Mercury (him) will trine Jupiter (you), it could mean that he might contact you. Let us know if he does. Thanks

IleneK

Premium Member
Along with unfavorable Saturn in the 1st, as already mentioned, I think the trine may have been inadequate to bring your ex to you door because of the lack of substantial mutual reception between you/Jup and him/Merc, despite there being modest reception from him to you which may sustain a certain level of getting along between you.
The clincher however may have been the adverse reception from him/Merc to you as Moon...?

I do acknowledge that hindsight, of course, is always 20/20 :smile: