I don't want to stop having sexual relations with this guy?

ChildOfVenus

I've blocked this dumb ***** and she still comments on my threads. Wish she would get a ******* life and leave me alone. But another member told me what I needed to do to get her to leave me alone.
Wrong account, CoV. Blue got you posting in your other accounts thread.

I've blocked this dumb ***** and she still comments on my threads. Wish she would get a ******* life and leave me alone. But another member told me what I needed to do to get her to leave me alone.

was that thanks for all the time ive spent helping you and answering your questions? youre very welcome.

Bunraku

Venus, you need a REAL man who can provide to you. Please marry a muslim man so you can create muslim babies and make allah happy.

The virility of the muslim male is unmatched

Bigstar

Banned
I said that it wasn't but that Venus is prominent in my chart.
"I guess Venus must really be my Chart ruler. I'm not promiscuous but I do like things that are related to sex and sensuality."

You took your fingers on that keyboard and typed this, yes? :)

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

Did you see where I then changed it saying that it may not be the chart ruler but that Venus is prominent in my chart?
"I guess Venus must really be my Chart ruler. I'm not promiscuous but I do like things that are related to sex and sensuality."

You took your fingers on that keyboard and typed this, yes? :)