Past life story

Jadi

Currently tring to make some sense of my past life/live(s) using karmic astrology, but I have the sense that I'm missing something here. I see some issues with the family/spouse but I'm kinda lost in how to interpret the bigger picture.

Can someone help me out here?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_jadi.60724.35338.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_jadi.60724.35338.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

Jadi,

Just wanted to let you know I will post some information for you later today.
If you have time, perhaps you can recast your chart with node and Chiron aspects.
That will make it easier for you to see karmic issues.

Thank you.

Julia

Jadi

Jadi,

If you have time, perhaps you can recast your chart with node and Chiron aspects.

Thank you.

Julia
Thanks Julia, I greatly appreciate that :love: I've added the chart with the aspects.

Jadi

Jadi,

Thank you.

Julia
Well I chose to display all aspects, now I wonder why I didn't in the first place :biggrin: I'm kinda shocked with the heavy aspects from Lilith, an asteroid I have little to no experience with. I'm used to the more traditional form of Astrology.

Maybe a weird question, but would that indicate that I might've been female in a past life?

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi Jadi,

As an interesting side note, there seems to be a pattern on this forum:

-12h Sun
-12h NN
-6h Chiron
-1/7 or Aries/Libra emphasis
-6/12 or Virgo/Pisces emphasis

You have 4 out of 5 of these markers in your chart.

The 12h NN is telling us that you are an intermediate to advanced level soul and will have the option to no longer incarnate on Earth if you so chose. This message is repeated with the 12h Neptune.

Your 6/12 Nodal Axis along with your Virgo Sun indicates a serve or suffer feel to your chart, this means that some sort of service in this life will promote soul growth. This service will be about moving humanity forward in some way.

The South Node and Moon describe past lives. Leo SN past lives will have been: autocrat, dictator, leader, actor with too much pride and power struggles.

A Cancer Moon is an intuitive moon, emotional but cool on the surface. This is a soul with many past lives involving mothering and nurturing. This is a possessive and clingy moon, and may submerge its own needs for the benefit of the family. This moon may have trouble moving into the energy of the Sun sign in this life. And will carry old baggage into the current incarnation.

The Sun sign in the natal chart represents the current life. The sun sign describes the kind of energy the soul would like to learn about in this life, and will use to achieve soul goals. This is a soul learning about service, ability to discern, and practicality.

There are quite a few chart markers indicating the importance of 1/7 issues (Self/Others) in this life. 1/7 are your largest houses, with intercepted signs. Aries and Libra energy are present in your 1/7 houses. Your Sun and Venus are located in the 7h, and the nodes are clinging to the AC/DC axis. In this life you are to balance self and others, to meet the needs of both in a healthy way.

A 7 house Sun has a need to develop itself in this life via relationships. In past lives you may have been a bit perfectionistic or critical (Virgo Sun). A 7h Sun may indicate that a present life partner was a parent in a past life, or a present life parent was a spouse in a past lives with issues around perfectionism. Mercury in your 7h is also echoing issues around communication in relationships being critical, perfectionistic. This placement is also suggesting that a current life partner was a friend or sibling in past lives. Mercury in the 7 house is indicating a need to work on honest, caring communication between partners in this life.

Overall, a 7h Venus indicates that you came into this incarnation with the view that relationships would be a source of contentment, harmony and growth. A problem can arise however when your growth is totally linked to others. The goal of the 7h Venus is the same as the 1/7 and Aries/Libra energy, to constructively balance self and others.

The Mars square to the 7h stellium is showing some issues in relationships around will and assertion.

You can look at the positive and negative traits of the three signs in your 7 house. The goal is to work on the positive energy of those signs in relationships. Harmony, practicality, personal empowerment and warmth, etc.

Again we can see the intercepted signs in your important 6/12 axis. The twelfth house is the karmic debt house in karmic astrology. It is showing areas to work on, to release old patterns of behavior, or balance collective karma. A 12 house Saturn means that there may be restrictions and blocks in this life which cause a feeling of separation and isolation in this life. There are fears and restrictions from past lives coming forward. Once these issues are addressed, Saturn will give gifts of wisdom, strength, confidence.

Neptune in the 12h is a difficult placement. This is a soul which feels like it can handle this incarnation beforehand, but once here typically becomes homesick for Home, wanting to return to the Divine. This soul will be attracted to escapism of various sorts, drugs, alcohol, religion, etc. There is a lack of boundaries and this soul may soak up the feelings of others like a sponge. This soul must avoid the victim/martyr/savior role.

Intuitive abilities are shown by:
12h Neptune
12 North Node
Neptune/Venus/Mercury

I am seeing some issues around home and family.
The Cancer Chiron may indicate a painful home environment, or a wounded or wounding parent. The lesson will be to learn self nurturing. This message is again emphasized by Chiron conjunct the Moon. The message is also repeated with a 4h Mars indicating some aggression or problematic issues involving parents.

Chiron in the 6h indicates a healing or service vocation in this life, but there may be blocks. This is a soul who may not feel good enough or be self critical. Service to others may assist in self healing.

Julia

Jadi

Woah Julia, you have no idea how incredibly awesome you are :w00t:
Everything told here is spot-on, and I can't even express the gratitude I'm feeling right now. This helped me alot, I'm blind when it comes to my own chart.
Neptune in the 12h is a difficult placement. This is a soul which feels like it can handle this incarnation beforehand, but once here typically becomes homesick for Home, wanting to return to the Divine. This soul will be attracted to escapism of various sorts, drugs, alcohol, religion, etc. There is a lack of boundaries and this soul may soak up the feelings of others like a sponge. This soul must avoid the victim/martyr/savior role.
This is part is especially striking. It seems to have been embedded in me even in childhood, always longing back to the nothingness I came from. I feel the only way I can be redeemed here is in a manner of service, especially towards family.

:love:

Julia Karmic Astrology

This is part is especially striking. It seems to have been embedded in me even in childhood, always longing back to the nothingness I came from. I feel the only way I can be redeemed here is in a manner of service, especially towards family.

:love:

Glad the information was helpful,Jadi.

You must take care to not lose your self to service to family.
You must have some independence and autonomy.

There is also a piece about some forward thinking energy that will help a larger
group of people.

Julia

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

The feathers of this bird a.k.a. "eyes of the stars."

The feathers represent: "Vision, Royalty, Spirituality, Awakening, Guidance, Protection, & Watchfulness. In Greco-Roman mythology the Peacock tail has the "eyes" of the stars. In Hinduism, the Peacock is associated with Lakshmi who represents patience, kindness and luck."

https://www.google.com/search?q=goo...j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=peacock+meaning

Attachments

• images (3).jpg
    images (3).jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited: