Is there a black magic involved here?

IKOPIKOP

Hi guys,

This question is asked by my friend.
She's afraid that something might happen when she lose her slipper in her rented room. There is something peculiar about the incidence . According to her somebody took her worn out slipper instead of so many other's slipper around. Why her's? Is there any hidden purpose?

Since I am asking on behalf of my friend, the chart should be turned.
11th house Taurus ruled by Venus is in her 2nd house of possession.
Moon the co-significator is in her 11th house. She is in a good house and I think she is protected.
The 2nd-ruler (from 11th) Mercury is in the 12th, the missing object will be in the bedroom. But its not what my friend want to know. She want to know why the particular slipper is missing.
Since the Moon is in Cadent house, it is unlikely to be found.

Her 12th house is Aries, Mars its ruler is in her 1st house. Indication of potential unnatural influence.

Venus Oppose Pluto. Something underground about it in mystical way. An obsession perhaps.

But if I take Mars (her 12th house ruler) applying sextile to Moon. With the good aspect, it is safe to say that no malice intention towards my friends?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_235_secret_intention_hr.13457.31757.jpg
    astro_2gw_235_secret_intention_hr.13457.31757.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 23

Dirius

- If she is the one asking the question, and you are just the person setting up the chart for her (as the astrologer), then she is the 1st house.

- If you are the one asking the question, about your friend, then she is represented by the 11th house of friends.

IKOPIKOP

Thank you for the correction Dirius,

So she is the Cancer Ascendant, Moon in 9th last degree of Pisces..Its VOC, but I think the chart is still readable. In the Pisces sign the Mystic, is represent how she felt about this particular situation.
She is in the 9th house, the house of spirituality and I think she is protected by her belief.

Since my friend not interested in the recovery, and more about the "why" , I think I should focus on the
12th house matters.

I wondered about the strong Mercury ruler of the 12th house is in her 12th house of hidden things/matters. Mercury though in its own house is slowing down. Preparing to be in retrograde motion.. No aspect between Mercury and Moon. With the upcoming retrograde Mercury, a secret will be reveal or maybe the person have a second thought or maybe there is no secret intention at all in a first place.

Hamayon

L12 makes no aspect to moon or sun (querent or slipper). L12 has no interest in them either (is interested in himself). I see no black magic here.

IKOPIKOP

Hi Hamayon

I think there is no black magic too.. So, for my friend's peace of mind I'll tell her to not worry about it.. And thanks for your respond..