Will I get the money?

IKOPIKOP

Hi guys,

Here is the background of my question.
My house is sold last year. Not quite finalized actually, because there is still under dispute over the balance of money. The buyer insist that he already pay me full, but I got the bank statement prove him wrong. The things got complicated when he refuse to see me after he pay off the bank loan. I am thinking of hiring a lawyer to demand the money he owed me. The Neptune representing him the planet of deception (7th house ruler) showed me he is not to be trusted.

Asc Virgo= Mercury in 9th house in Taurus. I contemplating legal advice if thing gets complicated.
Moon my co-significator is in 10th house angular. Conjunct with the 2nd house ruler Venus.
2nd house ruler Venus in 10th conjunct Moon. Shows that it’s within my reach.
The Buyer 2nd house of money is Mars Applying conjunct Mercury (me) in 9th house. His money is for me to receive.
The 4th house ruler Jupiter (the property), make a positive aspect (Sextile) with Venus (my 2nd house ruler of money).
North Node and POF is in 2nd house of my money. Positive indication.

The chart I cast indicates a Yes, but I need a confirmation from others.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_220_will_i_get_the_money_hr.27740.29371.jpg
    astro_2gw_220_will_i_get_the_money_hr.27740.29371.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 22

melleoscorp

Account Closed
Hi guys,

Here is the background of my question.
My house is sold last year. Not quite finalized actually, because there is still under dispute over the balance of money. The buyer insist that he already pay me full, but I got the bank statement prove him wrong. The things got complicated when he refuse to see me after he pay off the bank loan. I am thinking of hiring a lawyer to demand the money he owed me. The Neptune representing him the planet of deception (7th house ruler) showed me he is not to be trusted.

Asc Virgo= Mercury in 9th house in Taurus. I contemplating legal advice if thing gets complicated.
Moon my co-significator is in 10th house angular. Conjunct with the 2nd house ruler Venus.
2nd house ruler Venus in 10th conjunct Moon. Shows that it’s within my reach.
The Buyer 2nd house of money is Mars Applying conjunct Mercury (me) in 9th house. His money is for me to receive.
The 4th house ruler Jupiter (the property), make a positive aspect (Sextile) with Venus (my 2nd house ruler of money).
North Node and POF is in 2nd house of my money. Positive indication.

The chart I cast indicates a Yes, but I need a confirmation from others.

There is Venus-Jupiter but Jupiter in Venus debility.
and yes Mercury-Mars aspect but Mars is debilitated also Mercury in Mars' debility.

Moon is cadent and VoC, current situation (situation on the date of the chart - dispute between you and buyer over the balance) will not change.

Maybe wait for a month, but if you get the money sooner, pls update

edit: I've just seen your other thread about bankruptcy - I hope you get the money soon!

Last edited:

IKOPIKOP

Hi melleoscorp
Thank you for the reply..

No news about the money yet.

What I saw is the Moon is Angular and in mutable sign. Isn't it indicate things will change?

About the bankruptcy, I was given a chance from the judge until 22nd May to make a proposal to the bank. But I am giving up, and just let it happen.

I don't know why I have to deal this kind of troubles. Dispute over money, bankruptcy, my reputation, relationship, . I totally fall from grace....:crying:
Maybe what I really need is Inner Healing.

Last edited:

melleoscorp

Account Closed
Hi melleoscorp
Thank you for the reply..

No news about the money yet.

What I saw is the Moon is Angular and in mutable sign. Isn't it indicate things will change?

About the bankruptcy, I was given a chance from the judge until 22nd May to make a proposal to the bank. But I am giving up, and just let it happen.

I don't know why I have to deal this kind of troubles. Dispute over money, bankruptcy, my reputation, relationship, . I totally fall from grace....:crying:
Maybe what I really need is Inner Healing.

I don't see Moon applying to anything before Moon enters Cancer so situation (on the date of the chart) will not change until then
- I look at traditional rulers -

when Moon is in Cancer she is applying Sun in Taurus
this is the change of situation
my timing calculation is sometimes off. May 22nd is exactly 1 mth after chart date. but it may be sooner, so let's see what happens.
It's deadline from judge but something about your remaining unpaid balance may also happen around that date

As in inner healing, it's personal choice, if you feel the need, go for it