Another baby??? (via surrogacy). Tikana, or anybody else,are you around??

taurous16

Ok, here I go again!! Had my angel 18 months ago. ….lost my uterus during the c-section. The question is: Will I have another child, (via surrogacy) in 2015???

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_another_baby_hr.71146.9174.gif
    astro_2gw_02_another_baby_hr.71146.9174.gif
    62.3 KB · Views: 44

Dirius

Well....this chart and question is kind of hard to analyze or answer. Because, well, you can't have children yourself, and the chart sort of reflects that:

- The ruler of the 5th house, Jupiter, in the sign of Leo...a barren sign.

- The moon, general significator of pregnancy, in Virgo....a barren sign.

So the chart would point out to a NO, but you already know this because...unfortunatly because of what happened, you yourself can't concieve.

The problem is that how do we take surrogate mother? Other people's children? If that would be then, we would use the 11th house (which is the turned 5th)---

It is interesting...because mercury, ruler of the 11th (turned 5th) is INSIDE you own 5th house. As in other people's children, going to your children.

The moons reception to mercury could indicate your feeling of wanting to get pregnant by surrogacy.

Now mercury is in sagittarius...nor a fertile or barren sign. So the shot would be like...50/50.

I suppose the chart is saying a YES it is possible. But again it is a sort of complicated chart, because it is hard to analyze if "other" people could get pregnant.

Mercury has recently conjunct the Sun (ruler of your 1st house)...is it possible that the treatment or the process has already began? Because the conjunction between Sun and Mercury would point to that.

tikana

my call is very difficult yes

here is why

merc also rules 2nd house and it is combusted and moving away from the sun

so i think the cost will be expensive having this baby

yeah sun/jupiter do trine but everything else is just barren and combusted

moon also rules babies and venus is in 5th house

moon trines venus (another woman having yoru baby)

rafaella

I'd say yes but after several tries. I assume the baby would be yours biologically?

There is mutual reception and a trine aspect, so that's a yes. Retrograde Jupiter indicates problems and having to redo something. Moon trines Venus, Venus ruling the 10th of medical treatments. The issue here is Moon and Venus dislike each other here. So perhaps issue with the surrogate.

taurous16

Thank you all for the replies! well, you all have a point here:wink:

Yes, it is my going to be my biological child, since I still have my ovaries and
there will be an IVF. But no, the procedure hasn't start yet. It is still in my mind and heart.
Yes, it is expensive to have a baby via surrogacy, and yes, that is a big problem that I do not know if we will overcome.
And some more issues: My husband is not yet sure if he wants another baby, if I can not carry one:sad: Plus, we do not have a surrogate, or not even know if will ever find one………………….

Ok, here I go again!! Had my angel 18 months ago. ….lost my uterus during the c-section. The question is: Will I have another child, (via surrogacy) in 2015???

The modern horary take on this is clear:

You are Sun, the 5th house is your child, the 7th house is the surrogate, or business partner ? (ruled by Saturn).

With Moon in opposition with Neptune (deposited in the 7th house of business partners), the main challenge is avoiding the wrong surrogate and accompanying agencies, and, making expectations clear.

The surrogate could be deceitful to you and/or have mental health issues.

Make sure that everything is in writing and is properly witnessed.

Sun (ruler of the querent) does make a favorable trine to the 5th house ruler, (Jupiter), and Jupiter is angular, benefitting you.

The mutual reception of Sun and Jupiter is also helpful.

But, Jupiter is retrograde, symbolizing delays or change of plans on someone's part.

Moon's final aspect with Mercury (in the 5th house) warns of disputes over children, so beware !

Mercury also rules agents, people you hire to represent you; they may let you down as well ?

Meanwhile, with Jupiter angular, be prepared to shell out the big bucks, and which will be more expensive than planned...(Rx)

good luck,

HM

Last edited:

taurous16

Dear HoraryMaster, thank you for your answer!

Actually you are right almost in every single point you make!! Woww!!
_ 1. We never found a surrogate, because we never really search for one, and the main point that kept us back is "how to trust someone, to give birth to YOUR child??"
_2. Mostly my husband, (but also myself), is sure, he does not want another baby, especially, if we need help to have it! (via surrogacy). I keep telling him lets try just once, and haven't admit that have second thoughts.
_3. The agency here, in our country demands an huge amount of money, that
we really can't afford :unsure:

So, even if I wish it would be possible, don't think I have a hope anymore…..

Last edited:
Dear HoraryMaster, thank you for your answer!

Actually you are right almost in every single point you make!! Woww!!
_ 1. We never found a surrogate, because we never really search for one, and the main point that kept us back is "how to trust someone, to give birth to YOUR child??"
_2. Mostly my husband, (but also myself), is sure, he does not want another baby, especially, if we need help to have it! (via surrogacy). I keep telling him lets try just once, and haven't admit that have second thoughts.
_3. The agency here, in our country demands an huge amount of money, that
we really can't afford :unsure:

So, even if I wish it would be possible, don't think I have a hope anymore…..

Hello, and thanks, kindly, for your feedback.

I think that it's always good to have forebearance on the matter, before you go into it ?

Surrogacy and raising a new child is frequently complex and a difficult decision, but, at least you have a child already, so you will never be denied.

There are other options, too, like adoption of a child.

Make sure that, if you adopt, that you get a medical Doctor to do a full physical examination of your adopted child, and to get as much background on the child, of the birth parents, especially for hereditary and hidden diseases.

When you hire a surrogate, the risk is also that the medical conditions of the mother is passed along to the child ?

Just for example, if the mother drinks alcohol and/or smokes dope, that will effect the fetus.

By the way, these charts are valid for up to one year, so if things change, you can always re-ask the question later ?

good luck to you.

HM

taurous16

Thank you for your kind words horarymaster!
Actually, I do not think about adoption at all right now.
Just wishing that a surrogate, will cross our door one day soon,
and we will have another child! But it must be as simple as that
or else its not meant to be!
My question here was if I would have another baby in 2015, and
nobody is pregnant yet :) So, 2015 is out of the question!
Maybe I could post another question about it soon, or not??

rafaella

Thank you for your kind words horarymaster!
Actually, I do not think about adoption at all right now.
Just wishing that a surrogate, will cross our door one day soon,
and we will have another child! But it must be as simple as that
or else its not meant to be!
My question here was if I would have another baby in 2015, and
nobody is pregnant yet :) So, 2015 is out of the question!
Maybe I could post another question about it soon, or not??

You chart shows delay and several tries, so it could be next year as well. You don't need a new chart in my opinion.

Are you actively looking for a surrogate?

taurous16

No, the truth is I do not look actively for surrogate, since my husband is not ok with it.
At least not yet!
Anyway, the way I have it in mind, I will try just once and if it is meant to be, it will happen!