Dream Meaning thread

Neptune Rising

Interesting thread, can we include planetry transits and how they effect dreams, or just dreams?

I've been having some weird, nightmare dreams lately, it could be transiting Saturn conjuncting natal 9th house Pluto just now, and facing those unconscious things...

julia

Because I noticed many threads about dreaming lately I thought I was going to make a sum up thread for them.

So, everyone feel free to share them on this thread and if you want to you could join my Dream Circle group!

very good idea...I have vivid dreams and my dreams always come true. I will join to the group although I have recently decided not to giving them attention....

Last edited:

Saturnian

Interesting thread.Although I think mine used to be more vivid when I was younger and would come true at times.Now,they're mostly influenced by outside factors or stress and anxiety.

julia

The Interpretation of Dreams must be regarded in the context of the person's life.
I'm in variance with those who believe a symbol can remain faithful to the truth of
every individual's dreaming life. Each dream symbol is (for the most part) altered to be applicable to an individual and his or her circumstances. Accruing a heap of symbols and ascribing them meanings as applicable to every human is, to me, as precarious as attempting to apply one's sun sign characteristics to a person without taking the whole of their chart into consideration. Those kinds of generalizations aren't to do justice to the dreamer and what he or she could have exhumed from their unconscious had they steeped themselves in a more stern approach to analyzing their dream, which
ultimately would yield the true meaning behind the dream, and not a meretricious
substitute.

I agree with you. This is true according to my opinion too. Everyone should have his own way of explanation of his dreams. This means that you have to learn to explain your dreams according to your experiences.

Neptune Rising

I'm dreaming every night lately. I think it's the Saturn crossing my 9th house Pluto, connected to my natal Venus/Mercury in Aqua.

Last night, I somehow had my own family, and there were loads of us, and we were made homeless suddenly. I don't know any of these dream family in real life. I drove us to the beach and we had to sleep there for the night. It was a UK beach, so a bit cold. It had 'south' in the title of the beach town. The next day I was trying to negotiate us into getting some housing. We ended up in a different town and I was doing the negotiating in a library. Another member of the family appeared from nowhere, so I was considering a big house for us all. Weird!

Perhaps the members of family were ideas or projects of mine, and I need to find them a home, or place in my life... Or maybe it's a fear of not having a stable home base..

suimui10

Last night, I somehow had my own family, and there were loads of us, and we were made homeless suddenly. I don't know any of these dream family in real life. I drove us to the beach and we had to sleep there for the night. It was a UK beach, so a bit cold. It had 'south' in the title of the beach town. The next day I was trying to negotiate us into getting some housing. We ended up in a different town and I was doing the negotiating in a library. Another member of the family appeared from nowhere, so I was considering a big house for us all. Weird!

What's happening with your IC astrologically?
Definitely an issue with home/roots.

a hug,
sui

Neptune Rising

What's happening with your IC astrologically?
Definitely an issue with home/roots.

Hello Sui
Uranus has already done the final pass square to my IC ruler Mars. But Jupiter and Uranus are forming another square, their midpoint is square my Mars up until this December, there is also a lunar eclipse then opposite my Mars. During the day, I'm realising that maybe it's me that feels unstable in my home, and it's not the home situation that makes me unstable. Btw, I moved 6 times in the last year and a half - I put this down to the Uranus transit to IC ruler, shaking up my roots.

Not sure what the eclipse will signifiy, I'm hoping for an end to the instability! :lol: But I feel this will come about through an inner realisation, causing an outer event - a stable home environment, for a while at least. :happy:

aKuna

Each individual mind filters it's perception form it's own beliefs and experiences as well as Cellular Memory...
it is therefore impossible to ascribe one meaning to anyone dream incidence... each is individual in the moment of now. Dreams are Many Many things. they are the subconscious mind speaking to the conscious mind cluing it in to the life experience or the truth of itself as the Soul Essence.
It is Soul speaking through subconscious to conscious to help promote evolutionary expansion of our essence which is our purpose for focusing on this incarnation of the human.