Pluto crossing Cap Asc, active degrees and lots of dramatic work already completed

katastro

So I have looked at an ephemeris and attempted a natal + progressed chart on astro.com (doesn't even look logical). Can someone help me determine the active dates for pluto transiting my asc?

Does anyone have personal experiences with this transit that they would like to share?

All of my subconcious stuff from the 12th house has made itself know and I feel in control of dealing with the mess (basically was molested very young and didn't remember until 30, which is very common in cases of under four years old). I have left my former profession has a luxury companion and have decided to reenter the workforce, so I feel like although it is early in the transit, I feel the issue popped out rather than belaboured itself like most plutonian events. Of course after having pluto sitting directly on my sun for a whole year (retrograded and stayed within 2 degrees of my sun for the whole year), everything seems like small bones.

Also if anyone sees anything good on the horizon, especially in terms of career, love or relocation, my life is a blank slate and any points of light would be appreciated.

Attachments

• katastronatalchart.gif
    katastronatalchart.gif
    27 KB · Views: 17

R4VEN

katastro, I do not wish to go into too much detail, as it would be great if you are free to use the energy of the upcoming Cardinal T-square to create something amazing in your life.

Given that tr Pluto is conj Asc-Mars, I suspect some energy will be unlocked from deep inside you which the childhood abuse has pushed down deeply into your unconscious. You should have access to large reserves of `doing' energy.

Keep in mind also that this transit of your Asc is not happening in isolation. Uranus is about to enter your 3rd - unusual ideas to surface? - and Saturn is about to enter the 9th house - hard work and study on the horizon? - and so the energy of this t-square in transit may push you towards a relationship, given that your 7th house cusp is the 4th leg to complete the Cardinal Grand cross.

Perhaps you will attract a Plutonian type, someone who has a hold of the transformative power of Scorpio, rather than the abusive, lower nature.

This is just possibility.

Also, check out this thread begun by flea.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=205988#post205988
I have found it quite interesting. Your own Sun/Chiron MP is 1 degr 50' in Pisces. Given that tr Chiron is moving in on this point, you should experience some complete and final healing at this time. In my experience, healing of deep-seated wounds such as yours takes place in several stages, as each of our `bodies' gives up its hold onthe effects of the original wounding.

Last edited: