I'm depressed.

T

Teb

and feeling down right hopeless. :pouty:

Most of this is coming from what "might" happen according to my SR. I notice that this coming eclipse will do something in my career house on Nov17. So I looked at my transits and it looked like my job would end. Then I went and talk to someone on my job and he sad that my job could end on Nov 19. ::sigh:: Now what?

I am already having a difficult time making ends meet. So I guess I need to come up with a plan asap.

Instead of being depressed I should feel forward and get off the astro boards and onto the job boards, etc. I hope I awake tomorrow in better spirits.

Anyone ever been depressed over predictive astrology?

cassanra

Well the good news is you could be wrong. My natal moon is at 22'59 degrees Virgo. Transiting Saturn has been doing a tap dance around moon in the 6th , ruler of my 4th and 5th houses. Talk about depressed...bitter, angry, too much reality...I am old fat and gray and all my body parts are falling off:pouty: Saturn is also squaring my natal sun in gemini. There is a moral here....the question is, I tell myself, how do I use this energy? Do I let it take me over and follow that emotion that wants to throw in the towel? What I would really like to do is hibernate, go in a cave cause I can not seem to make an impact on this energy right now. Now Jupiter has been trining my sun for some time and boy do I like that a feeling of optimissm. This Saturn thing is a downer. Nothing feels right, I am at odds with the Universe. So I guess the question becomes you know what it is? but how do you convert the energy into something more useful? How do you wrestle the alligator? I have actually read that you call it what it is, you don't take yourself seriously, don't try to start a fight, understand that it will a pass and try not to do more damage. Rignt now too Uranus is oppoing the lot and natal Uranus at 13 degrees Leo is going to take a hit from the eclipse. I can tell you I can feel that and my house feels it and my children feel it. Well I feel like could make a mistake on the road anyminute becuase my energy is erratic thus....I try to pay more attention, I try to slow down....astrology is a gift because at least you can see it coming and try to prepare...try

T

Teb

I've been ponderng the information that I have for 2 days and come to realize two things: astrology is not for the faint at heart and it is a warning.

In response to your post, God never gives us more than we can bear but we don't know how much we can bear until we bear it. So I guess I just need to square my shoulders and make the best of whats a head by preparing now.

RockFish

My natal moon is at 22'59 degrees Virgo. Transiting Saturn has been doing a tap dance around moon in the 6th , ruler of my 4th and 5th houses. Talk about depressed...bitter, angry, too much reality
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Sorry, I just needed to let this scream out, cos I totally relate!

My Moon is exactly in the same place as yours, Virgo 22 degrees. Saturn is simply smashing my entire joie de vivre right now.

Yesterday I was so furious and frustrated... Exactly like you, I wanted to drop in a coma and wake up just a few months from now. Today I was lying on my bed and really thought, how good it would be to simply remain there for months... :sleeping::sleeping:

The worst thing is the rented house I'm living in (solar return has Saturn on top of my Moon too, so it's house karma big time this year), which is awful and I can't seem to find another one, lack of money, feeling that I can't move as I'd like to (Saturn transiting my 9th), travel and all.......

Anyways, at least I know now that I'm not alone.Yesterday I was going to start a thread about this, but the board didn't let me post, for some odd reason. I'll blame it on Saturn too, since we are at it. :joyful:

What can we do to make this better? To use this lame transit for something good?? All I can think of is moving to another house, bigger house, and finding a way to make more money, but no window seems to open... And to top it all, I'm afraid some bad news might come with the perfecting of the Saturn transit on my Moon, like me being kicked out of this sh*tty house or something this stressful.... Well, I'm not helping with the positivity here, so I'll leave it at that.

I hope we get to September quickly. :tongue:

RockFish

Oh Yeah, forgot to add that the solar eclipse hit me straight on my Sun and Mars in 27-8 Capricorn. I can't even begin to think what the heck this means, or maybe I shouldn't! :pinched:

T

Teb

Rockfish, it sounds awful for you. I have saturn transiting my 9th also, and I feel stuck as well.

Don't rush August cause September is suppose to be the worst!:crying::crying::devil:

RockFish

Yeah Teb, september will have Saturn perfectly opposed to Uranus, kinda smells of something ugly. :unsure:

But at least Saturn will be separating from my Moon in September, and I can't wait till this happens. :kissing::love:

CarrieLee

sorry to pipe in on Tebs thread I do wish you blessings while you go thru this depressive time..There is always hope..
Cassanra and Rockfish just needed to chime in and say I am 22 Virgo sun/Pluto and it is an exact square to my moon 22 Gem..
Glad to meet you both..
I wonder if there are other 22Virgos around..:lol:

Moradiva

Hi guys

I can relate to feeling VERY "stuck". I want to move, too, (house, in life, etc...), but can't. Natally, Pluto in 9th at 22"59' Virgo (like Cass' Moon) & have been wondering what could Saturn's conj. do.

Pluto rules my 12th. In my progressed chart, T-Saturn is conj. Pluto in the 8th. Do I combine natal & prog. somehow? Could it be a restriction on 8th & 12th house matters? Possibly bc natally, Capricorn rules my 2nd house of earned income...hmm, anyone?

Last edited:

Niplan

Banned
ya know, The world is only as bad as you make it.. you can do something to get your self undepressed... the worst day of your life only happens once, So it can't all be bad.

If you focus too much on the transits and live by them, then you are missing the point. Astrology is to show you doors and streets you can walk down, its not telling you wich one to go down. The stars arent making you depressed, you are making you depressed by seeing the bad things in the stars and blaming them.

Moradiva

...very well said, Niplan! ...& most often than not, things work themselves out.

For instance, I recently took a mini-vacation & I was sweating it on how I was going to pay for it PLUS the regular monthly bills. I actually had insomnia for a week prior to going & fianally I said, "enough, I'll deal with it later". Anyway, when I got back, I was super surprised to receive a check of $320 from the credit card company for inconveniencing me last year bc they declined their "convenient checks"! Well...I was able to pay the dentist a good chunk on the last day of month (btw, that's one of the places the check was declined last year!) & some other incidentals. Now, I'm sure this all shows in my charts...just don't know how yet.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
The cute little ferret is right :wink: (niplan)... you really need to walk away or have a heart to heart with yourself. Are you willing to say your skills at prediction have taken in every possible conceivable factor for each planet, aspect, house, sign, etc.... or can you say, I don't know everything nor can perceive every possibility.

Okay... Let's say you have Jupiter transiting the 10th (lord of the 8th house) and it will hard aspect your natal Pluto.... hmmm, 10th father's house, 8th death and inheritance, and all of a sudden you are planning for a funeral and later you look back with your not so dead father by your side and realize, hmmm, maybe that transit was when you were offered the job as a horse jocky by an employer of your past that has obsessively been searching for you... see, 10th (career and old boss) 8th house lord in 10th (career again and money from others) Jupiter rules horses.... pluto obsessions... So you can see living with a prewritten script just gives us feelings of doom, the energies will play out, we just don't know how more often than not.

TK

RockFish

Thanks for the positivity, guys. :smile:

I don't actually predict for myself because i don't find it possible. Of course, it's tempting to look at transits and imagine, hmmmm, how is THIS going to play out?, but I could never ever predict anything right for myself.

Two days ago, I had some venting moments, but I'm feeling a lot better now, released the pressure. At some point I must acknowlege what is wrong and depressing about my life in order to forge ahead, but I don't get stuck there.

I also believe a little bit in the law of attraction, so I don't want to attract negativity, I want just love, joy and freedom!! :kissing: :cool:

cassanra

Wonderful, wonderful:joyful: My theory is that we feel it...we feel the energy. Honestly I have not being paying much attention lately to the stars...I have been up to my ears in work, traveling, helping my mom etc....(curious moon, saturn =mom) anyway it seemed like I was becoming increasingly tense, implosive and out of curiosity I looked up the transits and realized how close saturn was again. But could be I am just stressed out or too much caffeine but to me the news that it could be the transits empowered me because "it is going to pass' thus I can mentally allow it to just 'flow through me' like water' and not beat myself over the head with it. So still I say again....we are all on the same wave length here I suspect...bring on the good :innocent:attract the positive:innocent: .....
its all just energy...