What in someone's chart would make them generally attractive

wayne penner

Gaer I would think that Moon conjunct Saturn is generally an affliction in the sense that Saturn totally dominates Luna, almost in any aspect. It is probably less disruptive and bleak than the square and less depressed than the opposition, but it's hard to see what these two have in common.

I think Elvis was actually rugged and he was certainly tough, in a tough business and not quite the lover and the ladies man that he is now protrayed as. Rather than turn the TV off he would simply shoot at it with a '38. If you recall he was severely unpopular in the 50's with the administrations and thought as wholly immoral and a degenerate to boot. That he managed to develop his remarkable public persona is probably the Sun Jupiter Neptune aspects.

smilingsteph

Okay then so to say that looks is not important (I am one of those gals, would rather have a great communicator in the relationship)
So then what sign would be considered magnetic, like beauty obviously is subjective...like with Mick Jagger....yet women are attracted to him...status and money maybe...
But what pulls someone in?
I have been reading that mars conjunct venus is a magnetic quality...
Any thoughts on what can make a magnetic personality??
Should I post another thread?

memento mori

Well I think that Neptune conjuct AC can make quite the charmer. And for the rest it depends on the persone I think. Can't be generalised. Different people perceive diferent qualities diferently

Personally I'm attracted to Sun/AC Scorpio. Possibly beacuse Scorpio is my 7th house and Venus is located in it. Two of my best friends have moon in scorpio.

Venus and Mercury in Sagittarius can also make charmers, at least to me.

mdinaz

Well no matter what aspects you have, any un-attractive attribute can be overcome with a little self-education and spiritual education. Many people may be born "ugly" but overcome physical limitations through other means to become "attractive".

Your question is, I'm guessing, what's physically attractive that can be seen in a chart. As we all should know, people are attracted to others for many reasons, physical only being a small part. Personality, grace, integrity, intelligence, spirituality, and many others things make someone attractive to us, as well as past life connections which will connect us to someone no matter what they look like or act like.

In short, there's nothing in the chart that makes someone attractive, except possibly only on a very superficial level, and in that case, what difference does it make? I would think that anyone that studies astrology would be looking past the superficial anyway. But to answer what you were most likely looking for: what makes people attractive is the connection between TWO people's charts, not the one chart alone. And usually it is some sort of ASC/DSC connection to the Moon/Mars/Venus, Venus and Mars with each other, Sun with Moon/Venus/Mars, Uranus with Moon/Venus/Mars, and Pluto/Venus/Mars connections. Doesn't matter if they are squares, trines, or whatever. Sometimes squares make for more powerful magnetic attractions. Any Jupiter aspect to personal planets also helps.

deanna

Agreed mdinaz-

Attractiveness is determined by an astrological comparison between two people. This falls into mental, emotional or physical attractiveness. The 7th house plays a part. I have Mercury in Gemini in the 7th house so usually my significant others talk a lot--others may say they never shut up-HA!--
but that is what I love and what I am attracted to.

There has been two threads about this and I think it’s all been answered. Thanks !

- De

smilingsteph

This person I know is a total charmer! Sun in Virgo, Libra rising and Venus in Libra first house. Although a charmer, talk about a totally lazy guy!!! Pays a maid to take care of his house, fires her if he finds a piece of dust. Makes the girl get the takeout, makes her pay, then complains that the order was not right...nitpicks about your looks, your car, your wardrobe and so on!
I guess that is what you get with a virgo and libra mix!
A nitpicking charmer!!!!

Squapius

Banned
I think there will never be a general for attractiveness, but this is a health issue.
Health is naturally attractive. Search the 6th house.

Night Sky

This is an interesting conversation.

I was thinking of setting up a rival thread entitled:

What in someone's chart would make them generally unattractive?

Just as a comparison. And I thought it would be a lot harder. For you people.

What is unattractive in someone, might be their looks.

But for me it is personality, 9 out of 10 times.

I find that what most men find attractive in a woman... your pin-up beach babe is fairly bland, empty, and meaningless. Personality wise at least, and the points that I give her for looks are pretty much counterbalanced back to equilibrium by her vanity and pride....

Vanity and Pride make an "attractive" person, unattractive in my head.

Here is my list:

(Having Mars in Virgo and Venus in Libra both in house 1, I am entitled to have a criteria of Attractivity.)

Attractive Physically: 5
Intelligence: 3
Charisma: 3
Kindness: 3
Smile: 3
Eyes: 3
Legs: nice

Total: Out of Hotness.

OK, right, so that I am keeping with the Astrology she has Jupiter in Pisces, Sagittarius Sun, Venus in Capricorn Square Pluto (and my Venus, her Sun conjunct my Naptune and Trine my Moon.)

I am in love with this woman: Pretty much: Kari off Mythbusters. She's intelligent, happy, sexy, sassy, she has the charisma, the looks, she has everything.

Attachments

• KariByronDemotivationalPoster2.jpg
    KariByronDemotivationalPoster2.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 75

Yoi

GemSagRising - just a polite request and I'm not a moderator - would it be possible for you to remove your chart from your signature? It's taking up a lot of space on threads, especially when you post multiple times. It's also not really necessary.

Alstroemeria

GSR - you could probably make the chart into a clickable thumbnail that links to the full-sized chart if you wanted to keep it in your signature.

Does it make sense that Saturn in good aspect to the Ascendant or Capricorny Venus influence in the chart would give an individual beautiful bone structure? Maybe a refined appearance?

Yoi

Apparently, given my harem of men right now, the classical Mars trine Venus and Jupiter trine Venus are attractive. I'm talking here about personality though, not physical beauty.

I think the Moon-Neptune opposition in the 1st and 7th houses, especially if they are connected with Saturn are attractive for some strange bizarre reason. Marilyn Monroe has this with Saturn in a T-square (she also has the Venus-Jupiter sextile). Audrey Hepburn has it with Saturn in easy aspect.

Of course there is self-interest here as I have the aspect too (Moon 1st house, Neptune 7th and Saturn 5th). I suspect it is the dissolving of emotional barriers in the houses of self and relationships combined with Saturn acting as a retardant for the emotions so the person retains a child-like innocence.

EDIT: Two other famous women whose beauty drove men mad where Anne Boleyn who drove Henry VII to break with the Catholic Church and Mittie Bulloch (mother of Teddy Roosevelt and the person Scarlett O'Hara is based on). Neither were considered beautiful in the physical sense but both were described as having such personality and charisma that men fell for them anyway. They both had Venus-Jupiter aspects.

Last edited:

Yoi

Jenna Jupiter said:
I want that Venus/Mars Trine Jupiter aspect next life to.

/JJ:rolleyes:

Mittie and Anne Boleyn didn't have the Venus-Jupiter trine. Mittie had the conjunction and Anne Boleyn had the opposition. And neither had Mars aspecting Venus or Jupiter.

redwolf481

clandestinehorrors said:
i'm a pisces rising and i have venus in the first house, which adds to the overall effect... :eek:
you have the exact same skin as the girl I love....shes hispanic(I don't know if she is mixed or not with white...but has black hair like yours she is a pisces rising with venus in scorpio closley trining the ascendant and jupiter in pisces in the first

mr.hyde

i think all aspects of venus with uranus,neptune,pluto are a indication of attractiveness uranus(magnetism), neptune(illusion),pluto(mysterious,darkness) and if asc is involved it will be much stronger.:confused:

Awakened_Pisces

To this moment, I've never gotten a date. Even though my mom would keep on talking to me about how pretty my Hazel-Green Eyes looked.(Seeing as Green is the gemstone color of a Pisces. No wonder I'm a Pisces Sun)

It is generally said that Saturn in the 7th indicates that it would take quite the bit before I am to get intimidate with others. So I guess that explains my god awful luck.

I have the Saturn-Moon aspect. I believe it's a sextile. So I believe Saturn(Structure) supports Moon(Feelings). Hey, it's an Aries moon :). I hope that scores some girl points.

Moon-Sextile Mars as well, seeing as Mars is the ruler of the Aries MH and that I have an Aries Moon. Some under-rated Aries energy :).

Sun Sextile Uranus and Neptune. So I guess there may be some truth to the beauty. But beauty does not equal popularity.

Attachments

• My Chart.gif
    My Chart.gif
    26.6 KB · Views: 55

redwolf481

Kingsley said:
Usually a Venus ruled ascendant with Venus trine the ascendant will show great beauty. Usually that would mean the asc ruler in the 5th house trine asc (a dexter aspect). I have also seen beauty in this configuration no matter what the ruler of ascendant is.

your right about this config.....brad pitt is a sag sun sag rising with jupiter in the 5th in aries trine the sun and ascedant.....

I have a question about this...I am a libra rising with pluto in the first(just....barely the strongest planet in my chart before venus.....I mean they are pretty much equals) venus is in taurus at the end of the 7th house its intreprted in the 8th but I include both 7 and 8.......its conjunct the moon, vertex and north node....trine neptune sextile mercury and mars..square jupiter opposite pluto in the first(In scorpio, trine the sun,mercury,mars sextile neptune ooposed the moon) it is quincunx the ascendant by 3 degrees......my question is that still a good aspect for beauty that it quincunx's the ascendant...................how would you intrepret my chart for attractivness

alliewar

what would a venus square ascendant do? make the person less attractive? make the person believe that they're not attractive?

astroman1

I have Asc opposition Venus. Very strong actually. I been told im attractive so I dont find the square and opposition to Asc case true. But my Venus is in the 7th house and in Pisces. So its very well aspected. Recieves sextile to Saturn. My Jupiter is in the 10th house in Cancer. So it is well aspected. Jupiter has 2 oppositions to Uranus and Neptune. My Ascendant is Virgo.
So Asc Ruler is Mercury in Taurus which is in the 8th house, conjuct Sun.

I generally dont believe that there are fixed positions that decide if a person is attractive.

I personally have noticed many celeberties to have Cancer Ascendants. This includes people such as Angelina Jolie, David Beckham, Rihanna, and many more.