Marriage partner in the natal chart?

ilovevenus

Ques-tee-ong:
I'm not sure if this has been asked before... But, Is there a way of knowing when one will meet one's significant other or marriage partner just by looking at one's chart? (Or even when one will get married?)

Ebenia

Yes that is a double whammy. Strong and intense. Need to watch for manipulation and control issues however subtle. THe planets in the house are much stronger than the sign on the cusp or the ruler... always... INfluences that are extreme but exciting. Need careful handling and passions run high. Virgo on the 5th is not usually a sign for a lot of affairs or casual boyfriends and can be rather fussy. Boyfriends really belong to the 5th house but when there are aspects to the 7th from there it can indicate more long term partnership with him. When you have a transit through the 5th house then that is time for love.

:happy:

Thank you Claire! That really does fit me very well. I have never thought before that I have Virgo on the cup on the 5th in equal, but it does make sense! I am very realitic about love and very detail-oriented about what I want and I can be too critical (especially my friends think so ;)). I also look for that AMAZING chemistry and The Feeling (Pluto and Mars), so it is much to be asked, but I don't want anything else, cause I am too happy on my own already!

I have to look for the transits. I know that Saturn has been going on in my 5th for a while, so it might be the reason why the last 1,5-1 years have been completely without any interaction with males or any interest in anyway...

Ques-tee-ong:
I'm not sure if this has been asked before... But, Is there a way of knowing when one will meet one's significant other or marriage partner just by looking at one's chart? (Or even when one will get married?)

Unfortunately, there is no set formula or signature for marriage or childbirth, although others may disagree, apparently horary and vedic seem confident in this area. There are indicators and potential as there would be with natal, solar return chart but guarantees --
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=207744#post207744

I think it's worth bearing in mind that the natal chart, like solar returns is all about 'potential' but as we all know we don't always fulfil that potential do we.

It's like someone saying you can predict death, but with modern medicine and sciences the way they are and the potential to 'die' three times in a life, doesn't mean to say you will does it

I think lots of people have unrealistic expectations about what astrology can and can't do. astrology is an 'art, science and craft' and not clairvoyance either. If there were a formula or signature, don't you think we would ALL be using it?

Predicting marriage and/or having children can be done, but it is not easy, time consuming and intricate. There are lots of things to take into consideration like, secondary progressions, what inter-aspects one chart makes to another, Solar arcs, Solar returns, Transits etc

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3192
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3179
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14255

Symbolic Directions in Modern Astrology – book by

By Charles E. Carter
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=uDv0Xj9YjngC&printsec=frontcover&dq=astrology+Charles+Carter&hl=en&ei=w5HeS7G6DYb2-Aa71Oj_Bg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CD8Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Emily

hi, i am new here and i hoppe that you will understand me becose my englisch is not soo perfect...
i am coming from serbia and Nikola Stojanovic is just one chiter, and you dont need to read his storys becose this are just storys and nothing more...
if you dont belive me you can find on the internet so many texts about him, and 99 % astrologer from balcan only like a chiters and nothing more...

Claire19

We Aussies don't carry GUNS! mAd NoRtH AmErIcAnS carry guns!! Rather significant cultural difference ;) I can't imagine anyone rocking up to my house loaded and armed, least of all a partner, so no offence intended, but it sounds well and truly crazy to my sensibilities :)

You two did indeed have luck of the Irish. Please do report back if anything new occurs to you regarding the 7H and 9H rulers, you crazy north american you...
Yes as a fellow Aussie we are not all rough and tumble types and certainly we dont all carry guns.

Americans are such multi marriers?? Why is that???? It is not uncommon to have three and four partners, whereas it is rare here unless you are rich or just have bad luck with being widowed..

Claire19

hi, i am new here and i hoppe that you will understand me becose my englisch is not soo perfect...
i am coming from serbia and Nikola Stojanovic is just one chiter, and you dont need to read his storys becose this are just storys and nothing more...
if you dont belive me you can find on the internet so many texts about him, and 99 % astrologer from balcan only like a chiters and nothing more...
Pardon me, what is a chiter??? Do you mean a cheater??? like he is not really a good astrologer......???there are so many like that unfortunately.

lost

hey witch6!

i am a newbie at astrology and something i have yet not been able to learn is if the description of one's spouse could be predicted by one's chart. I understand that your chart reflects the ideal mate you seek but how could it be true that everyone finds that same person who is their ideal mate.

You really seem to have knowledge and conviction about your pridictions, in which case, it would be a great help to me if you could help me with my chart on this point as i m planning to get married soon and wana know if am choosing the right person.

I am a gemini rising (n aqua sun moon n mercury) which brings saggi to my 7th house. Neptune is occupying the 7th house and jupiter, the ruler of my 7th house is in my 8th house.

I really wana find out the description and profession of my would be husband, as i hv to take the decision very quickly. In case you could help me in it, it would be really nice of u.

the positions of other planets in my chart are as follows:

1st house - gemini - empty house
2nd house - cancer - empty house
3rd house - leo - empty house
4th house - virgo- empty house
5th house - libra - pluto
6th house - scorpio - uranus n saturn
7th house - saggi - neptune
8th house - capri - jupiter
9th house - aqua - sun, moon n mercury
10th house - pisces - mars n venus
11th house - aries - empty house
12th house - taurus - empty house

i am a newbie at astrology and something i have yet not been able to learn is if the description of one's spouse could be predicted by one's chart. I understand that your chart reflects the ideal mate you seek but how could it be true that everyone finds that same person who is their ideal mate.

You really seem to have knowledge and conviction about your pridictions, in which case, it would be a great help to me if you could help me with my chart on this point as i m planning to get married soon and wana know if am choosing the right person.

witch6, was a member from April 2008 and has not posted since then. Her ideas were not mainstream insomuch as just simply looking at Jupiter is placements by sign house and aspects.....

Not sure how you can make this massive assumption as she only posted two posts about 3lines a piece in this thread??

We are all visual people here and need to see charts pls rather than data?
Frequently asked questions
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php

Welcome to the World of Astrology!
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14561

Re: Need some education: Which charts to use when?
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17514

Beginning to Study Astrology
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=154469&postcount=10
http://www.soulhealing.com/tutorialwest.htm

How to attach a chart as thumbnail
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

I hope you will also take a minute to introduce yourself in the proper forum.

Firstly, for a proper evaluation you need to post your chart, pref with progressions and transits on same wheel found in extended chart selection. Reduce the ratio of orbs to 80%, select smallest image size 63% on picture, choose Equal house system, right mouse click and select 'save target pic as' and save to hard drive then upload here

What Astrology Can and Can Not Do
http://www.ofspirit.com/susanmiller1.htm
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/whatastrologycandoforyou.html

Fluffy Girl

I had a reading with this astrologer whose name is Nicholas about 2 months ago. He is from Serbia and we did it through Skype. His astrological style is very unique to say the least. He went into pretty explicit details about who I will marry, that he is a doctor or something associated with the medical industry, lives by the mountains in the capital city, has one child who is sickly, is pretty well off, owns a yacht, likes to eat good food and go dancing, got in trouble with the law when he was very young, has money in overseas accounts etc. I liked everything he had to say except the law part, but what the heck.
icon10.gif
He said I would meet him in 2011. Seems so far away....I will let you all know.

As a side note, I have been looking for work and he said I would have a new position by November 15th, 2009. I will let you all know if this happens.
icon12.gif

Vista

Vista

Did you pay him for the reading ? Did you get the job as he predicted ? You can inform us now as 15th Nov 2009 has gone by now :) He seems to be a professional astrologer.

Last edited:

lost

hey astrologer50!

thankz a tonn for taking the pain of helping me out here n all the links were very helpful.

before i go further, are you a saggi (sun)?

i have done as you suggested n hv saved my chart from astro.com which i am attaching here. Though i do hv a doubt here, my birthdate is 19 feb, which brings me at the boundary line of aqua/pisces sunsigns. But i am clearly a sun in aqua, though some sites tend to put me in pisces sun, which is what astro.com has also provided in my birthchart, but i am clearly an aqua sun. Anything u mite suggest to bring a more accurate picture of my chart?

I am an Indian and so i have my chart done according to the indian square chart method, in case that could be useful, i could attach that as well.

Again, i would like to ask you the same question which i asked on my last post. Is it possible to provide the details and description of your husband to be from your chart? As the chart should reflect your ideal partner but that should not necessarily be your husband?

Anyway if you tell me anything about the decription and career of my husband to be, it would be a great help.

Attachments

• western birthchart.gif
    western birthchart.gif
    46 KB · Views: 31

byjove

Account Closed
Vista

Did you pay him for the reading ? Did you get the job as he predicted ? You can inform us now as 15th Nov 2009 has gone by now :) He seems to be a professional astrologer.

Yes good point. I think one of the simplest ways of dealing with all these questions and maybes is....did it pan out as expected? There must be a wealth of people on here who can look past at different asto. techniques and MAYBE even house systems and say yes, that happened exactly as described, or not at all.

So Nov. 15th....what happened?

By Jove

Vista

I am updating all of you on a reading I had with Nikola Stojanovic.

First of all, he said that I would meet someone at the beginning of the year(2010) that I would start dating, which didn’t happen. I did start dating someone in the fall of last year (2009) who I already knew from my past, but we are now broken up and I have no one in my life now. He also said that if I did start dating someone in 2009 they would be married which didn’t happen. I did find out that my ex boyfriend the one I started dating in the fall of 2009 was still in love with his ex girlfriend. Not married though…

He also said that my mother would have health problems this year and might pass away next year. Thank God that hasn’t happened yet…it really kind of haunts me to be honest as I can’t think about loosing my mom who is only 67 years old.:crying:

He predicted that I would have a job by the second half of November of 2009. That has not happened and I am still unemployed as of today. He said this year 2010 would be very good for me with regards to my job, but I will have money problems. That is an understatement since I am still unemployed and in the process of letting my home foreclose. He also told me that I would rent my place out in 2010 and probably sell it in 2011. Now there is a chance I might do a short sale instead, but renting out my home is not an option as I can’t get in rent what I pay for my mortgage.:pouty:

So…all in all the money problems is about the only thing that has come true thus far. I believe he basis a lot of his predictions on the Solar return chart, which mine has Saturn in the 2nd and a full 5th house.

Vista

Fluffy Girl

Thanks Vista...

Thanks for updating us. I think you saved the time of many of us to go through the method of his predictions.

I wish you all the best in employment and money matters.

Be well.

lost

Looks like not many people are finding this thread interesting anymore, I just happened to read something interesting and strange, so am posting it here in case anyone knows about it.

I have saggitarius in my 7th house and i happened to read that it indicates a karmic connection with your life partner.:confused:

Well, i dont know to what extend does it stand true and another thing is the whole deal of karmic connection is so abstract, i mean how do you ever know if you have a karmic connection with someone?:unsure:

Anyone with a view on it?

Looks like not many people are finding this thread interesting anymore, I just happened to read something interesting and strange, so am posting it here in case anyone knows about it.

I have saggitarius in my 7th house and i happened to read that it indicates a karmic connection with your life partner.:confused:

Well, i dont know to what extend does it stand true and another thing is the whole deal of karmic connection is so abstract, i mean how do you ever know if you have a karmic connection with someone?:unsure:

Anyone with a view on it?
Well what can I say, don't believe everything your read on astrology, espec someone blog's. For a karmic link I would look to Saturn and Nodes :w00t:

Claire19

Howl you have opened up a whole new astrological book to me!
I find it very interesting how he makes his astrological interpretations into a story(which obviously was accurate).
I took a brief look at my chart and tried to do the same.
I am on my first (and hopefully only marriage) but I can definately read my partner into my natal chart.
My 7th house begins in cancer( a warm nurturing husband),ruled by moon.Moon is in 10th conjunct midheaven in Scorpio.He is a businessman,his own boss and well respected, known as someone you dont mess with.House ends in leo or virgo depending on which house system you use but anyway the rulers,sun and mercury are both in virgo in 8th.He is hard working,a logical thinker and deals with other people property!

Ok maybe much more simplified than your example but it still works!

Maybe you CAN see your actual partner in your birthchart!

Do you think that when you know the circumstances you can make anything fit?

Maybe the great thing about the account in your article is that it was all written with(i assume) no prior knowledge of the persons partners and life events.

Would be very interested to see the results from anyone else who tries to put this into practice.
A case of reading what you want to fit. The Moon as ruler of the 7th denotes your partner and but it is posited in the 10th shows that you maybe met him during the course of your career and he may be older or more established, an authority figure. You cant extend the description of him to other parts of your chart in the broad way you have done. Dont quite know what you mean by the end rulers SUn and Mercury?????. The Sign on the house cusp shows the ruler of that house at the beginning of it. A house also has only one ruler. The Moon in your 10th often denotes the mother was the breadwinner and the career person and seen as the general authority figure. Without a full chart cant really make an analysis. So wont say more. The fourth house also can show our marriages as a family dynamic.

Kerrie

hey astrologer50!
i have done as you suggested n hv saved my chart from astro.com which i am attaching here. Though i do hv a doubt here, my birthdate is 19 feb, which brings me at the boundary line of aqua/pisces sunsigns. But i am clearly a sun in aqua, though some sites tend to put me in pisces sun, which is what astro.com has also provided in my birthchart, but i am clearly an aqua sun. Anything u mite suggest to bring a more accurate picture of my chart?

Hey just quickly looking through the thread. If I would think that you are a Pisces Sun if all the details you have entered into Astro.com are correct. I would think you would feel more Aqua because your Moon is in Aqua and the Sun is so close, but if someone asks what Sun you are... you are a Piscean, lol.

Kerrie

I am updating all of you on a reading I had with Nikola Stojanovic.

First of all, he said that I would meet someone at the beginning of the year(2010) that I would start dating, which didn’t happen. I did start dating someone in the fall of last year (2009) who I already knew from my past, but we are now broken up and I have no one in my life now. He also said that if I did start dating someone in 2009 they would be married which didn’t happen. I did find out that my ex boyfriend the one I started dating in the fall of 2009 was still in love with his ex girlfriend. Not married though…

He also said that my mother would have health problems this year and might pass away next year. Thank God that hasn’t happened yet…it really kind of haunts me to be honest as I can’t think about loosing my mom who is only 67 years old.:crying:

He predicted that I would have a job by the second half of November of 2009. That has not happened and I am still unemployed as of today. He said this year 2010 would be very good for me with regards to my job, but I will have money problems. That is an understatement since I am still unemployed and in the process of letting my home foreclose. He also told me that I would rent my place out in 2010 and probably sell it in 2011. Now there is a chance I might do a short sale instead, but renting out my home is not an option as I can’t get in rent what I pay for my mortgage.:pouty:

So…all in all the money problems is about the only thing that has come true thus far. I believe he basis a lot of his predictions on the Solar return chart, which mine has Saturn in the 2nd and a full 5th house.

Vista

Vista being that all his predictions that have passed havent come true, I wouldnt spend so much time in worrying about any future predictions.

When I had money problems in the past I survived by renting out the spare rooms in the house. Its a good idea, if you need cash and it will help you to pay the morgage, until you get back on your feet.

Claire19

My partner can also be seen in my chart. My 7th house begins in Virgo and its ruler Mercury is in my 11th house with Venus both in Capricorn. I know her all my life, she is a friend Virgo and is 3 year older than me. That must be with Venus in Capricorn. Yet I fell in love with her hard when progressed Venus was conjunct my Sun. Probably I'm going to marry her when progressed Mercury conjuncts my Sun in 6 years. I also have Juno in Virgo. She has :jupiter::trine:ASC. <- very nice :cool::D
I think you should also look at your Ceres. Just to get a larger picture as I think she is probably the real ruler of Virgo but of course look at Mercury too.
Venus in Capricorn tends to enduring love and sometimes really only one. They are loyal and responsible. A friendship is a very good basis for a successful relationship. Her Sun may be in trine to your Venus???? That is also very good. THat she is older although not much happens with Venus in Capricorn too. This can indicate that you prefer dark haired or dark sort of women whereas the usual ideal is blonde in many societies..... Also the fact that you are not rushing into anything but can say in 6 years etcc......is very Capricornian... I wish you guys luck.

hey astrologer50!

thankz a tonn for taking the pain of helping me out here n all the links were very helpful.

before i go further, are you a saggi (sun)?

I am an Indian and so i have my chart done according to the indian square chart method, in case that could be useful, i could attach that as well.

Again, i would like to ask you the same question which i asked on my last post. Is it possible to provide the details and description of your husband to be from your chart? As the chart should reflect your ideal partner but that should not necessarily be your husband?

Anyway if you tell me anything about the decription and career of my husband to be, it would be a great help.

Unfortunately, there is no set formula or signature for marriage or childbirth, although others may disagree, apparently horary and vedic seem confident in this area. There are indicators and potential as there would be with natal, solar return chart but guarantees --
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=207744#post207744 (post 2 & 3)

Your chart is a blueprint of your personality, facets and penchants and the whole chart is 'potential' for development. There is nothing guaranteed or fatalistic in charts, I do believe we still do have free will. I also believe we chose our parents and childhood circumstances best suited to learning those Lessons in the best way we can.

I think it's worth bearing in mind that the natal chart, like solar returns is all about 'potential' but as we all know we don't always fulfil that potential do we.

It's like someone saying you can predict death, but with modern medicine and sciences the way they are and the potential to 'die' three times in a life, doesn't mean to say you will does it

I think lots of people have unrealistic expectations about what astrology can and can't do. astrology is an 'art, science and craft' and not clairvoyance either. If there were a formula or signature, don't you think we would ALL be using it?

Predicting marriage and/or having children can be done, but it is not easy, time consuming and intricate. There are lots of things to take into consideration like, secondary progressions, what inter-aspects one chart makes to another, Solar arcs, Solar returns, Transits etc

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3192
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3179
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14255