Question about Pluto synastry

Mox

So, hello to you, who are reading this.

I have a quick question about Pluto in synastry. Where to even begin. I'm currently in the most intense relationship of my life - and one that is a secret one (Pluto at work I suspect - the aspects are that strong). My question is about the power of multiple Pluto aspects.

His Venus is trine my Pluto
My Moon is conjunct his Pluto
His Pluto is in my 1st house (my Pluto is on the ascendant)
My Mercury trine his Pluto
His Mercury square my Pluto
My Sun square his Pluto

This is the most powerful connection I've ever felt and I feel like I'm going crazy a little here. In my natal chart I have Pluto conjunct Asc - I'm wondering if that is what is making me so INTENSE about this relationship? I've been told that having Pluto conjunct Asc makes me very Plutonian in nature.

Can anyone tell me anything about what the implications are of Pluto aspects like this one? Also of interest, and what might be making me feel like I'm going nuts is that there are some other aspects which are really difficult and confusing as well involving Sun, Venus and Mars. Of interest maybe is that my Sun is conjunct his Venus and his Venus is conjunct my Sun, maybe added intensity?

Any thoughts on this? Please help me Obi Wan, I feel half insane over here.

Last edited:

comdoc

astro_acc_01_37_janeen_comenote_joe_hobot_hp.17079.29037.png

Try again?

Mox

Worked fine. But this is evidently a midpoint composite chart. Could you post the synastry overlay which includes both charts--and identify which person's planets are blue inside. Thanks.

synastry chart.jpg

I think this is the one? I'm the one with blue inside

comdoc

View attachment 67233

I think this is the one? I'm the one with blue inside

60% overall synastry potential (6/10), a bit above average. Mixed basic ego vs. outer appearance(Sun/Moon) and sexualove (Venus/Mars). Greatest challenge seems to be emotional and/or spiritual/religious with your 3H Scorpio Neptune hard aspected by his 9H Taurus Jupiter. Similar mindsets between your fire and his air Mercurys. His Libra Pluto conjunct your angular Moon vs your 8th House Saturn conjunct his Aries Moon sets up a stressful axis which can be worked out if both are willing to make effort and compromise.