It has been a long time... What does he think about me now?

Fercel

Few months ago, I have been asking about my ex-bf. Now our paths have crossed again. What does he think about me now? :joyful: I hope I get answers this time from you, I have been ignored few times here :innocent:

rafaella

What are you really asking? if he wants to be with you? A relationship opportunity with him?

There is mutual reception but Mars is placed in his own 2nd, so he is focused on his own finances and material wealth perhaps. Venus rx, you, combust and rx back to Sun, so you are more interested and not completely clear in your outlook.

Fercel

What are you really asking? if he wants to be with you? A relationship opportunity with him?

There is mutual reception but Mars is placed in his own 2nd, so he is focused on his own finances and material wealth perhaps. Venus rx, you, combust and rx back to Sun, so you are more interested and not completely clear in your outlook.

You have pinned point that he is focused on his own finances and material wealth. and yes, I'm asking if he wants to be with you? A relationship opportunity with him?

rafaella

There is Sun and Venus conjunction, so there is opportunity for short term but I'd advice you to not get involved, he is not that interested and you are way too taken by him to see the reality.

Fercel

There is Sun and Venus conjunction, so there is opportunity for short term but I'd advice you to not get involved, he is not that interested and you are way too taken by him to see the reality.

Hi Rafaella,
I appreciate your response. Is it because he found a new on that's why he's not interested in me anymore?
:smile:

I won't deny I am way too taken by him perhaps, I'm still holding on to chances because of the promises we made to each other. Somehow, I felt stuck at the middle because of this guy.

I loved him so much. But, I'm quite hesitant to get back to him because the trust is gone. I somewhat find myself hard to believe him. It has been 6 months now, I have forgotten him. I have followed all the advice in the world such as "no contact rule". But he keeps on coming back. It seems that the wind keeps on reminding me about him.

I don't know what to do :(

Last edited:

rafaella

Hi Rafaella,
I appreciate your response. Is it because he found a new on that's why he's not interested in me anymore?
:smile:

I won't deny I am way too taken by him perhaps, I'm still holding on to chances because of the promises we made to each other. Somehow, I felt stuck at the middle because of this guy.

I loved him so much. But, I'm quite hesitant to get back to him because the trust is gone. I somewhat find myself hard to believe him. It has been 6 months now, I have forgotten him. I have followed all the advice in the world such as "no contact rule". But he keeps on coming back. It seems that the wind keeps on reminding me about him.

I don't know what to do :(

He is your ex for a reason, perhaps that reason is still in the way. I don't know if he has someone else. He does care for you, the mutual reception shows this but there is no aspect between the main significators.

You are more taken by him. The sun/venus aspect shows something can develop between you, but reception from Sun is not the greatest, plus exalted Sun.... not something poor detrimented Venus can handle. The conjunction in Aries seems very dangerous. Its starts quickly and it ends quickly.

I think wait until Venus and Sun have moved from each other, let Venus enter her exaltation in Pisces, you can check in ephemeris when that is.... and then decide what to do.

Maybe try dating someone else?

Sunrise

Few months ago, I have been asking about my ex-bf. Now our paths have crossed again. What does he think about me now? :joyful: I hope I get answers this time from you, I have been ignored few times here :innocent:
I'm asking if he wants to be with you? A relationship opportunity with him?
dear I do not see much to come out of this. Sorry:andy:
Both of you are weakness :)mars::venus: detriment). Which means that both will not make attempt to try for a relationship. Inside the turned 12th house (means to much for nothing - Completely powerless both of you).

Venus (you), also retro, burnt from the Sun. You will probably get hurt by this man. The Sun has no good moods for Venus.
So, as for a Relationship that you asked, i do not see. I would say that he is more interested about him shelf than for you
hope the best

Last edited:

Fercel

dear I do not see much to come out of this. Sorry:andy:
Both of you are weakness :)mars::venus: detriment). Which means that both will not make attempt to try for a relationship. Inside the turned 12th house (means to much for nothing - Completely powerless both of you).

Venus (you), also retro, burnt from the Sun. You will probably get hurt by this man. The Sun has no good moods for Venus.
So, as for a Relationship that you asked, i do not see. I would say that he is more interested about him shelf than for you
hope the best

Hi Sunrise,
Thank you for the kindness. I'm just wondering why he kept on popping up, commenting on my status here and there.

Our break up "has no" serious reason though. and it's not clear. Hahaha :w00t: Actually, I remembered he told me he wanted us to be friends, no commitment, until he comes back again to my country but he doesn't want to lose contact with me. And I'm the one who left him, and cut the communication in the first place.

So perhaps, it's my fault why we drifted apart more. But my reason why I have done that was because I don't want to be friends with the man I love the most. It hurts me deeply :(

Yea, I'll just watch and see what happens next. And will update soon :innocent:

Fercel

He is your ex for a reason, perhaps that reason is still in the way. I don't know if he has someone else. He does care for you, the mutual reception shows this but there is no aspect between the main significators.

You are more taken by him. The sun/venus aspect shows something can develop between you, but reception from Sun is not the greatest, plus exalted Sun.... not something poor detrimented Venus can handle. The conjunction in Aries seems very dangerous. Its starts quickly and it ends quickly.

I think wait until Venus and Sun have moved from each other, let Venus enter her exaltation in Pisces, you can check in ephemeris when that is.... and then decide what to do.

Maybe try dating someone else?

Hi Rafaella,
Thank you for the kindness. I'm just wondering why he kept on popping up, commenting on my status here and there.

Our break up "has no" serious reason though. and it's not clear. Hahaha Actually, I remembered he told me he wanted us to be friends, no commitment, until he comes back again to my country but he doesn't want to lose contact with me. And I'm the one who left him, and cut the communication in the first place.

So perhaps, it's my fault why we drifted apart more. But my reason why I have done that was because I don't want to be friends with the man I love the most. It hurts me deeply

Yea, I'll just watch and see what happens next. And will update soon

Fercel

Hi Fellas, my update ::wink:

Last month, I'm quite doubtful of what he wants from me but now I'm pretty sure he has a pretty good intention in coming back to my life. He is going to arrive on the 23rd of July I'm hoping during his stay we can start over again and create a more solid foundation. He'll stay more than a month.

I would like to thank you for your advice last month (to all friends who interpreted the horary chart I posted) .

Deirdre

being a newbie this is what i see

you are venus in his 12h and he is mars in yiur 7h and in his own 1st house. So u are more interested on him as he is in the house of hidden things/secrets. Probably there's sth bout him u don't know?

there is mutual reception but Venus and Mars doesn't aspect. And also is he an egoic guy or worried about his comfort and pleasures ( being in 1st in Taurus).

also in his 7h there is Jupiter retro.might mean someone in his life returning?

I've been reading sun might also be looked at as being the man. He is near you but means also combust which is not that good.

you are also moon in his 11th - he might see u more as a friend? Also moon squared him mars which might indicate you had quarrel somehow?

also I have read that 4th from the 7th is seen the end of the matter. So looking at the mc it receives squares obstacles from sun and Venus.probably things might not turn well as you and him being together?

I'm very newbie so if I'm saying wrong things I appreciate others say what is really happening

I hope all turns well for u