Update

Horary Chart for- April 18, 2019 @ 2:09 PM
The cusp of the tenth house is @ 10 degrees Taurus; the planetary ruler of Taurus is Venus. The tenth house of a horary chart represents the remedy for a particular illness’ of the person the chart is drawn for.
On this day, I was prescribed a new medication for the sensory part of my nervous system. When I picked it up ‘Gabapentin’ and took my first pill at 2:09 PM. The lightheaded sensation that I had been feeling for the last while began to subside, the aches and pains, mostly through the lower half of my body, began to subside, as well. I felt more down to earth, even the organization of my thoughts allowed me to write these couple of paragraphs.
I have read and discovered much since then, for instance, the opposite polarity of Taurus/Scorpio axis governs the parasympathetic nervous system. Although this part of the nervous system is quite complicated, I have learned throughout that many signs have much to do with this entire complex system.
I have learned that the sensory nerves are governed by Taurus and Uranus entered this sign last March for a seven year cycle. This is when I began to notice various issues.
This medication is doing very well and I just can't get over the fact that the cusp of the tenth being in Taurus in this chart!

Attachments

• horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-18-4-2019_14-09.jpg
    horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-18-4-2019_14-09.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 18
  • horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-3-3-1969_04-21.jpg
    horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-3-3-1969_04-21.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 13